tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from Staralbum

aww. i think Aof and Pang will be another cute couple along with Joy/Ryan

Meji actually looks pretty here

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the picture tinah
Joy and Ryan looks cute together and Por looks cute with Joy too. i think i will like both couples. yeah Aof and Pang looks cute too. i can't wait to see this la korn.

mokka

sarNie Adult
wow... joy looks very pretty in that picture that she's by herself... this lakorn sound very good... can't wait

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...what's up with Joy's pix (by herself).....the whole face is all messed up? Don't show this pix again?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news. omigosh!!! They kick out Ryan because he can't act so they replace him with Ace which Ace was playing in this la korn already but just not pra aek. so they gave Ace Ryan role and give Ace role to some other actor,which it's sad for Ryan. but it's o.k. because i like Ace too. but it gets worse they said Joy has a problem with this la korn but they didn't say what and maybe they will stop filming this la korn for good. so we'll have to wait and see what happen if they will continue to film this la korn or not. that sucks! if they stop filming ,because i was looking forward to seeing it , it sound like a fun la korn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, are u serious??..that is so wrong!. i was so looking forward to Ryan/Joy.but i do like Ace so im happy they gave him the role. he never been in leading role before so im surprise they chosen him to replace Ryan.

i dont want them to stop filming!!..thats even worst. so many bad news.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
wow!!

Ace... that would be cool, would love to see him act as main. He was playing main awhile ago but then was given supporting role... coolies... fingers cross!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know whats funny, i was saying that i wanted Ace/Joy to end up together in Gong Jak Lai and now they are actually pairing up in another lakorn. i didnt think Ace will ever be the p'ek lol.

was Ace suppose to be the vilian?.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it's true about the news. I read from khaosod. I hope everything works out and they will continue to film the la korn till the end. Yep i'm so happy that Ace is one of the pra aek with Joy. They were so cute together in GongJukLaiDokBua I wanted them to end up together so badly but they didn't which was sad. And now YAY!!! they get to pair up together in this la korn. I'm So happy! YIPPEE!!! Ace use to play as pra aek before but not a lot that's all. He's cute and a good actor. I'm happy lately he get to play a good main role. I don't know if he were suppose to play as a villian but who cares he's pra aek now in this la korn, I can't wait to see this la korn. Ace play as a good nice pra aek again in this la korn. which i think match him a lot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, i never knew Ace used to be a pra'ek before. that must very long ago cuz most lakorn i've seen him in he played as a vilian. i think hes good in that role too, but thats great to see him as a pra'ek. this is so exciting!..i never thought i would see him in a lead role. i was only wishing and now its finally happening lol. so he'll get with the weak Joy then.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Ace use to be pra aek before,he was pra aek with Joy Rinlanee in "Code mung korn" for Yuma, pra aek with Four(the singer) in "Hima tai prajun" for R.S. he was one of the 3 pra aeks which the other pra aeks are Film Ratapoum and Nom Sornram, he was pra aek with Cherry Kemupson in "LangLikit" for Yuma he was one of the 2 pra aeks which the other pra aek are Au Tannakorn who play as twins,Ace wore his hair long in this la korn. that's the la korns i have watch of him that he's pra aeks. The actor that will play Ace's role instead in this la korn is "Petch-Karoonpol". So yeah Ace will get with the weak Joy in this la korn. his character is this really nice good guy who like Joy and follows her around. Yeah i'm so excited! i can't wait to see this la korn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
was he the main pra'ek? on one of those lakorn?..i knew he was the pra'ek in Hima Ta Jun but he wasnt the main one.

oh kool, petch is in here too?..love him! so glad hes in this lakorn as well. i bet hes gonna be the vilian. darn, i dont want him to play that role. he seems too nice but we'll see.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ace was the main pra aek in la korn "Code Mung Korn" with Joy Rinlanee. It was an action love type la korn, produced by Yuma company. It was good. I don't know if Petch will play as the villian or not ,i just know he took Ace's role. I hope & cross my finger they will continue filming this la korn. I can't wait to see it.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. Ryan got kicked out?

Any update on this? I like Ace and Joy S. I want to see them paired together.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
News...
Pat will replace Joy in this lakorn. It's not confirmed though because the adults haven't confirmed it ... There's 2 pr'ek? So the n'ek is gonna pair up with both dudes?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know either. I was wondering myself, why would they take joy out if they had already started filming?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That sucks!!! i was waiting to see Joy in here. why would they take Joy out, so it is true i guess that they said she has problems with this la korn then. i'm so dissappointed.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That's really awesome for Pat!!!! I never heard of such a thing for both p'ek and n'ek to drop off during filming..... eerrrrr so what was the problem??? was it more toward not being able to carry out the characters or conflict within the set?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's not confirmed so there's a chance that Pat might not be in it...Joy's having prob. with this lakorn? How?