King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No need to wait any longer guys. Credit to Pat's board for the news. Mr. Prawit is going to air this lakorn as soon as possible for the PatnPor fans that have been waiting so long even though they just closed filming less than a month ago.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Update na. P'Nuy said that she heard Pat talk about her robbery incident on the radio 106 last night and pat said that King Kaew Kah Fak closed yesterday^^. We'll being seeing it pretty soon. I'm predicting King Kaew Kah Fak will either air after Jamleuy Ruk or Yootakarn Hak Karn Tong.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
New update credit to GossipStar... Someone @ PNPA thought it was Paul.lmao! Confused with Por and Paul... Silly Nalee.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Indeed it is, indeed it is. They look very cute together. I'm really looking forward to this one. Hopefully, Pat won't put too much emotion in this one since she has a soft side to balance with.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
O.O Max, where have you been? This lakorn is already done filming and is going to air soon. Right after Dung Duang Tawan in the Wed-Thur time slot. Confirmed by Napapafanclub.com

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
"Por Thrisadee" actor of Wik 3 Param 4. News about how he feels working with actress Pat Napapa Tuntrakul again in "King Kaew Kah Fak".

"I'm really happy to be able to work with Pat again. Everything is flowing well because Pat and I have worked together before and it's just fun and relaxing. We can talk to each other and understand each other. It makes it easier to work together this way."

"In this lakorn, I play as a young man that has no hope for love anymore. his heart has been broken by so many girls and he has given up on love until he meets King. She has a twin and is a sassy and brave person. My character in this lakorn doesn't like that kind of person, but our love begins to develop along the way."

tinah

sarNie Coma
so its airing on the next wed-thurs slot?..i did hear fans @ tv3 talking about it. they said either this or SB

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's what I saw from Napapafanlcub. P'Nuy announced it yesterday. If Sawan Bieng is going to air after Dung Duang Tawan, then King Kaew Kah Fak has to air after Jamluey Ruk. If not that, then the reverse.

max

sarNie Elites
Yes, one of my favorite on-screen couples. I was upset that they were not paired up in Mafia Tee Ruk =( Woot!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Bigger news! King Kaew Kah Fak's teaser has been released!! Someone should be able to screencap it soon.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
"Por Thrisadee" actor of Wik 3 Param 4. News about how he feels working with actress Pat Napapa Tuntrakul again in "King Kaew Kah Fak".

"I'm really happy to be able to work with Pat again. Everything is flowing well because Pat and I have worked together before and it's just fun and relaxing. We can talk to each other and understand each other. It makes it easier to work together this way."

"In this lakorn, I play as a young man that has no hope for love anymore. his heart has been broken by so many girls and he has given up on love until he meets King. She has a twin and is a sassy and brave person. My character in this lakorn doesn't like that kind of person, but our love begins to develop along the way."
wow heart broken by so many girls..player...lol...j/k but I'm confused...what charcater does King and Kaew have?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is a typical twin lakorn so I'm guessing King is the one that was separated from their parents at birth. Living in the slum, she had to fight her way through being all boyish like. While, Kaew on the other hand was raised by high maintenance, manners, etc. They some how meet each other and blah, blah, blah. That's what I'm guessing.