Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im really anxious to know how it'll wrap it. just love rita/rome!..so glad they have another lakorn airing.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know. Their other lakorn took really long to make, huh? Looks good though. I like fantasy lakorns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so is there really only 24 epi?..if so, its gonna end next week :( i wonder how will they wrap it up in only 4 epis especially since its only 30 min. but then again, this lakorn has been moving at a fast pace

i hope Rome/Rita will pair up once again and in another :slapandkissse3: with :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, Tinah. i hope that happen one day too. wanna see slap kiss and R scene then bady lol.

too bad this one don't have hahaaha

i hope Rome/Rita will pair up once again and in another :slapandkissse3: with :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
what lakorns have sririta been in? i remember Jun Euy Jun Jao with kong...then there's this lakorn, and Sroy Saeng Jun, of course...but are there other lakorns?

anyways, out of those lakorns sririta hasn't had an :r-scene-pop-corn: yet, but hopefully her next lakorns will... :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think Rita had starr in many lakorns. I just know she had one with Tang, Aon and 2 with Kong. dont remember the other ones.

oh yeh, she has another with Aon but its stocked. titled "Woon Wai Sabai Dee" still waiting on that!

i hope she'll have more upcomings. she is starring in better roles now

azntgr

sarNie Egg
she was in a lot more lakorns...i just don't remember them of the top of my head. she was in split second and I think sapan dao. its been a long time since sapan dao, so i'm not too sure, but that lakorn was kewl.

yeah, it was with art supawat.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I know one of her earliest lakorn was with this guy who couldn't speak Thai at the time that well... the lakorn was called Pee Lieng Sum Let Loob....where the praek was a muay thai boxer but had to stop fighting and become a babysitter for nang'ek's nieces and nephews...the guys name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it....darrrrnnnn? someone help me?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I know one of her earliest lakorn was with this guy who couldn't speak Thai at the time that well... the lakorn was called Pee Lieng Sum Let Loob....where the praek was a muay thai boxer but had to stop fighting and become a babysitter for nang'ek's nieces and nephews...the guys name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it....darrrrnnnn? someone help me?
It's Don Teeratada, right?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Another one of her earliest was this white guy who's mom is a prostitute and he has a black, handicapped brother. I forgot what happened cause it's been a while.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I believe her other lakorn with Kong was call " Kor wa cha mai ruk" ....I love the them song in this lakorn but I think she was a little stiff in this lakorn....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not sure myslef. When I saw Dao Kra Jai Rome said that their was a lakorn that he liked of Rita and Kong, but he didn't say Jun Euy Jun Jao for sure.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

I feel sad for Sirita mangs :(
when is Rome gonna realize Ae wasnt the one who was with him when he was BLIND !?!! gosh :arrg:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's so sweet! I hope I get to see this tomorrow! I love them!!! Thank you for sharing, Mango! Did Rome give Rita that ring??? *heart shatters once again!*