Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i still cant get over the fact that they cut out the shower scene!..i would be drooling over Rome.

hmm. i wonder once he gets his sight back would they still be on the Island. sucks that he cant see Rita yet. im predicting hes gonna see Ae first before Rita.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Wait, is Rome gonna get his sight back though?

I kno right Tinah i cant get ova the fact dat they cut dat scene out either. . sucks :( :lol: oh well the attempt R was goood lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope he does cuz i dont want him to be blind throughout the whole lakorn.

from the opening credit, it does look like he got his sight back

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oh i seee i neva saw the openin credits. .
:lol: im wonderin when he gets it back. . wha the eff he doin with Ae.. . he suppose to be with Sirita ! <_<

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lmao:
u guys are funny. .
naughty members hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
more sweet scenes. aww!!..i love these two together ^_^ rome just cant stay away from rita

hey, looks like he could see

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the scene where they hug each other ...it was sweet . He draw her in for a hug and she became comfortable in his arm too comfortable LOL>> It was FUNNIE too. YOu can see she was lost in the mist of moment and hug him back till she realize he was rubbing her to much and pull out LOL>>

jai

sarNie Elites
I don't know if its' just me but rome seems to be a mix of pepper and pong.. he's like the manly version of pepper no offense, p'pepper is quite slim for a guy... and pong has a really nice smile... rome's growin on me, still a newbie..but we'll see

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Did Rome get his eyesight back already? I thought for sure the story was going to be that he gets his eyesight back but only after Rita leaves so that he thinks Ae was the girl on the island with him. Why else would he be all sweet to her in the previews?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i like the scene where they hug each other ...it was sweet . He draw her in for a hug and she became comfortable in his arm too comfortable LOL>> It was FUNNIE too. YOu can see she was lost in the mist of moment and hug him back till she realize he was rubbing her to much and pull out LOL>>
hahaha Rome is sucha perve ! ;) :lol:

Bong Sarn was dis the next eps, eps 11?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
this is a pretty interesting lakorn..but what's up with all these lakorn and blind characters man???

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya'll know something . I usually don't watch lakorn live .Shoot i don't even watch the one i upload but i actually woke up early today to catch it live . I guess cuz i have feeling there goin be a :w-scene-pop-corn: . I haven''t done dat since LNJ eps 8 - 12>> Anywho , i did catch the last couple min and it was where the n'k was in the p'k room and he got the sevant to lock the door from the outside so she won't go out . It was buffing but i watch the bed scene where he got a hold of her and pin her down . It funnie how he is blind and n'k can't seen to get away from his grip LOL and it seen like he successful in seducing her too but i guess she was in the mist of the moment again but she snap out of it and pull out haha .....bluff next scene the p'k was crying :huh: i think he was hurt cuz he feel she doesn't want to be with him cuz he blind . My thought was .. dang the dude is crying.. girl just give it to him haha... j/k