Koh Ma Hut Sa Jun (Kantana ch7)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jib and Vee were cute in Kwa ja ru diang sa. i like Kade with Jib the most,they were so cute & lovely dovey in Ka ma thep luang.
wasnt she like heck young. i was shocked that she had a role in such a drama. that rawr scene was intense. i felt so sad for her.

oh and i cant wait to see those pictures.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes Jib was really young in that lakorn with Kade, TEEDEE said she was only 15 years old. Can you believe that? Kindaaa disgust me although I never watched that lakorn before. She had R scene in lakorn when she was my age only right now O_O

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep she was 15 but if you over look her age the la korn was very cute though. her first la korn she was in a drama, there were R scene too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think she make the cutest couple with Pai.even though they didn't have that much cute scenes together in FHDS, but they look so cute together. seem like he has a crush on her, in 7 see concert they were so cute & shy when he defend her from cheer & he raise his arm said he like a long chin girl. 555. Pai's so so cute, what a gentleman to protect a lady. wish he was pra aek with Jib in this la korn,i would be so happy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah love Jib+Pai together they seem to have chemistry off screen and are close. someone at ch7 webboard tell a little bit of the story. which is:pra aek name is ken, his airplane got suck into the storm and fell down in the middle of the sea, then he met a giant scorpion,vine that eat people, and giant snake. that's all. so i guess he's a pilot. wanna know what character Jib play.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a fantasy adventure la korn that's why. 555 but yeah so unrealistic kinda remind me of boran la korn though. hope it air soon. wanna know Jib role so bad. her first fantasy adventure la korn. cool.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol...I kinda like fantasy lakorn but I know who really like it...Nong Grace but I dont think she will watch this lakorn lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker Posted Today, 12:54 AM lol...I kinda like fantasy lakorn but I know who really like it...Nong Grace but I dont think she will watch this lakorn lol
she didn't even come in to post any comments so i assume she don't like the praek and nang'ek, i'm more into a romance love la korn, hope they have some in here.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay.. jib .. xp .. ooo p'ek aint bad.. n yay.. louis is in another one.. >_< .. lalala.. im so happy to see him again.. wow im so late in this ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
late than never. hope there will be more news on this la korn. dying to know what character Jib play in here. miss her a lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yep it was disgusting a bit that she was 15 but if you over look her age the la korn was very cute though. but her first la korn she was in a drama, R scene too.
its not disgusting but disturbing.

a fantasy lakorn, eh havent seen one for awhile.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
a bit disturbing. but they were so cute. i think they were both young for the role though. she was 15 in here. he was 22. but in the summary pra'ek suppose to be like 30 and nang'ek is 18.