Kom Faek (DIDA)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I scan through episode 10..hehe..didn't see that so call R scene with Cee-Cheer. But saw the Benz-Cee Scene..LOL..I sort of expected that to happen..LOL..they show shit in the preview but they dun show it in the next episode but till the next week..urgh..but regardless..ahaha..today episode was gooooooooooooooood :p

Cartoon didn't show up yet either. Another long tortureous week to look foward too :blush:

Preview to episode 11 Cee was cruel to Cheer. He was pulling her hair :blink: ouch :blink:

Mann

OMG. so dumbbb LOL they show everything in the preview then it doesn't show up, what do we look forward to then? LOL

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG that is stupid to show those scene in the preview than not to show it...maybe they want people to get all ecstatic and want more rating.....I was so looking forward to today epsiode too. hehe Saw yester day eps and it was so sweet between Cheer & Cee. Cee look so sad when he hug her before he left.

Ana you so fun. I gusse we have to wait for another long borning week again...hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
WHAT?!...THEY DIDNT SHOW THAT SO CALLED R SCENE IN TODAYS EPISODE...GOSH I WAS SO WAITING FOR TAHT SCENE TOO...MAN NOW WE GOTTA WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK...AWWW POOR CHEER..CEE IS A MEANIE BUT ITS ALL A PLAN

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think the saddest part in this episode is when Cheer tells Cee that even if his name is Plerng or In-C, she will still hate him. Ouch, Cee's face emotions were sooooo priceless!

maijune

SarNie Adult
now i'm confused who is cee really in here....why all suddenly he changed or pretended to be mean and had a different name and also the best friend of seng(the killer) who is working for nai san....and why he had to be mean to cheer the girl he love...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
now i'm confused who is cee really in here....why all suddenly he changed or pretended to be mean and had a different name and also the best friend of seng(the killer) who is working for nai san....and why he had to be mean to cheer the girl he love...
Cee is a police. He has to act like he is the Seng's friend because Cee actually killed In-C when In-C and Seng were running away from the police. After In-C was dead, Cee pretended to be In-C. When Seng was arrested by the police Cee showed his face and told Seng to remember him because Cee will help him break out of prison. Therefore, Seng thinks that Cee is his friend in crime since Seng has never seen the real face of his friend in crime. And he has to be In-C and be mean to Cheer so that Saen Rajasee will believe that he is actually on the bad guys side now and don't give a f*** about the people in Muern Pon.

maijune

SarNie Adult
okay i got it now....thanks for the replied Nai_1_1....oh and last question....is cee going to rape cheer for sure...so you already read the summary or storyline of this lakorn right?...

loved cee and cheer couple...wonder how they gonna end up like?...i just had a feeling that cee will die at the end...really don't want this feeling to be true...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
okay i got it now....thanks for the replied Nai_1_1....oh and last question....is cee going to rape cheer for sure...so you already read the summary or storyline of this lakorn right?...
loved cee and cheer couple...wonder how they gonna end up like?...i just had a feeling that cee will die at the end...really don't want this feeling to be true...
Haha lets keep the r-scene a suspense. ^_^

And for sure, Cee will not die at the end, unless they change the storyline or something.

I know its so cruel to say but I can't wait until Dok Mai dies. I hate that she makes Anchan feel guilty. Dok Mai was the one was stole Gan away from Anchan while she was studying overseas so she's the third wheel. :angry:

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
I like Noon and Por so much but i don't like them being paired together.Why not pair Por with other stars.Noon is better paired with Veeraphap.On the other hand,Cee really has a potential as an action star,and I think he acts better here in this drama than Por.But of course Por is also a very good action star.What makes me feel bad is the sudden change of role for Cee,from a good guy to a bad goon coniving with the lead villain.His role as a bad man stinks.I just wish his role would return back to the good man he was in the previous episodes.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think the saddest part in this episode is when Cheer tells Cee that even if his name is Plerng or In-C, she will still hate him. Ouch, Cee's face emotions were sooooo priceless!
I KNOW!...I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING 10 AND IT WAS THE DIGGITY THE BOMB .....I even cried when cheer said those things and she was crying after she found out about cee...my heart just melted right there....feel bad for cheer in the next episode.....IS CEE REALLY GONNA R CHEER...GAHHH...ME WANTS TO KNOW......oh yeah I notice in most lakorns when nangek gets mad at praek, she will always say chun glied nai or chun glied khun...but man in this one cheer said chun glied GAE.....OUCH....

pclkck

sarNie Egg
OMG the scene with cee and cheer looks so bad. He better make up for this with some major sweet scenes in the end or major trying to win her over again.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I KNOW!...I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING 10 AND IT WAS THE DIGGITY THE BOMB .....I even cried when cheer said those things and she was crying after she found out about cee...my heart just melted right there....feel bad for cheer in the next episode.....IS CEE REALLY GONNA R CHEER...GAHHH...ME WANTS TO KNOW......oh yeah I notice in most lakorns when nangek gets mad at praek, she will always say chun glied nai or chun glied khun...but man in this one cheer said chun glied GAE.....OUCH....
Oh gosh I know. Chun gliead gae is like totally no respect at all. Poor Cee, but poor Cheer. I would totally understand if I was in her situation so I sympathize with her. And again lets keep the r-scene a suspense ^_^.