Kom Faek (DIDA)

Mann

Hahah oooh they should all have a baby at the end that would be cute hahah then they can grow up to be bff's haha..yeah it was sad for Cee too ... I think Por was ment for this role because he is older, I cannot see Cee (hahha see cee :p) play Pors role cause he's old hahah and if they were to swtich that would be totally weird lol. Nai_1_1 haha...Dok mai is my least favorite character, I can totally see her getting shot right now..trying to protect Gan haha.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
In the preview I see shirts flying....Let see if they will show us the damn scene. They like to give us teasers.....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man why cant this lakorn air fri-sun...the anticipation for the next two episodes is too long...I really like really wanna know if cee really r cheer...lol...I saw something flying though...muaahahahahah..night and day I think about CC......this is one of my favorite lakorn of CC team...lol...I made a name for Cheer-Cee...gotta buy this when it comes out on DVD..the iptv shop should have it....never been this hyped in a lakorn since plik din soo dao...lol....

nina07

sarNie Adult
hehe. yep they are :p thanks for sharing P'Mannie :)

i wouldnt say im obsessed, but i do love the lakorn keke :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
CC huh? I like that Tubbytinker. I so wished this lakorn airs on the Fri-Sun slot too but I'm glad its doing extremely well in ratings though :D.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i wish dis lakorn aired everyday LOL oh my good lord p'oh funny as hell. he used a pan for a bullet proof vest. when he pulled it out his shirt i was like what da funkkkk LOL dat was funny as shiet. i feel bad for cheer :( but it's ok we all know they'll be happy again in da end :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Diamend I totally agree. Oh is funny as heck. You would think that he'd use something else to shield him but a pan? Hahaha thats out of my imagination.

TubbyTinker

LOL remember when he was fighting w/ cups? LMAO he is sooooo funny in dis lakorn. i lob his character
LMAO....that was funny and he was also fighting with his boxers b/c the bad guys pulled his so called towel...lol

one question...can u guys see my avatar and banner?...I am having problems with my photobucket account

Mann

hahah i love Oh in here, his characters never let me down cuz he plays them so well.. hehe Thip I can see your avatar ^^

TubbyTinker

okay if u guys could see my avatar and banner, then can u guys see this picture

JUST TESTING PICTURES, SO DONT MIND ME

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Tubbytinker.

Yes Oh's character is the most likable in this lakorn for sure. He's not irrational like Por sometimes and I love how Oh always uses his brain in doing stuff more than his strength :D.

yesh. i also like oh's character very much. actually, the dude does great work in all of the lakorns i have seen him in so far. if noon wasn't so cute, oh/benz would be my fav. couple. :lol:

por is a lucky, lucky, lucky man. :rolleyes:

cheer and cee are ok. i actually don't see these 2 with any of the other characters. i guess i still have cee/mo imprinted in my mind from that other lakorn, although cee/jui was pretty good, too.