Kom Faek (DIDA)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol you think it's weird? Awe man that's cool!!! I haven't seen a lakorn where evil person get blown up yet! Wait... in Vee/Tangmo's lakorn! Vee's wife gets blown up. lol.
ew she blew up? how? i only saw some minutes of dat lakorn. i was in thailand when it aired so i flipped to it once in a while lol i thought ple was way prettier than mo though. when they stood next to each other mo looked real plain lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh...so thats what patong kgo means...chinese donuts...LMAO...all this time I was trying to figure out what is patong kgo....lolz......
Yep they're chinese donuts. I think they're not tasty though but lots of people like them lol. I prefer American donuts...mmmm chocolate hahaha!

:loool: you gotta go buy floss? haha. that made me laugh. alright Nai i'll chitchat with you when you get back!

Gosh i wonder what Amy would do if Cee were to break it off with her.... oooh... i hope she's not those crazy type of girl who will hurt herself...
Yep. I'm addicted to flossing :lol:. I think if Cee breaks it off with Amy she might be like Nok Usanee and take sexy photoshoots and sing sad songs on shows :loool:. I like Nok but seriously she makes it too public that she's hurt, it's kinda her fault that she walked out on him first for 3 days and so he didn't call lol.

so Saeng gets blown up? thats a weird death yet understandable. ^_^

hahahahaha.
Yep according to the ch7 summary, Saen does get blown up. I hope he gets blown up with his soap bombs because he so deserves it! The only other lakorn where I see people getting blown up besides the one with Vee/Mo is Petch Tud Petch. Ummarin and his dad in the lakorn gets blown up but it was very fake looking since graphics back then sucked but it was sooooo sad! The girl in the lakorn who's in love with him is a police but since Ummarin is a bad guy they couldn't be together and he had to die. I cried with her while watching it lol I'm so lame.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yep they're chinese donuts. I think they're not tasty though but lots of people like them lol. I prefer American donuts...mmmm chocolate hahaha!
Yep. I'm addicted to flossing :lol:. I think if Cee breaks it off with Amy she might be like Nok Usanee and take sexy photoshoots and sing sad songs on shows :loool:. I like Nok but seriously she makes it too public that she's hurt, it's kinda her fault that she walked out on him first for 3 days and so he didn't call lol.
Yep according to the ch7 summary, Saen does get blown up. I hope he gets blown up with his soap bombs because he so deserves it! The only other lakorn where I see people getting blown up besides the one with Vee/Mo is Petch Tud Petch. Ummarin and his dad in the lakorn gets blown up but it was very fake looking since graphics back then sucked but it was sooooo sad! The girl in the lakorn who's in love with him is a police but since Ummarin is a bad guy they couldn't be together and he had to die. I cried with her while watching it lol I'm so lame.
I bet Amy will do that...thats most likely with the actress, when they become single, they do those kind of shoots...kinda like prachot ruk,lolz.....
I wanted to watch Vee/Tangmo's lakorn...was it good?....is it the one called Muen Rao Ja Ruk Gun Mai Dai....awww Petch Tud Petch...I only got the karaoke vcd of that...love Earn's song in there but I never saw the lakorn,lol...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I actually hated Muern Rao Ja Ruk Gun Mai Dai because it was so boring. Plus, Vee never really shows his emotions in there like I couldn't tell he actually love Mo until the ending but even then I was still questioning lol. Petch Tud Petch is my favorite all time action lakorn. I love Aum Patcharapa and J Jetrin in there so much. And I totally agree! I love Earn's song in there and I want the Petch Tud Petch karaoke vcd so bad but ethaicd is out of it! I actually love all the songs in there from Earn's to J's to Ummarin's. They're all fantastic.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ew she blew up? how? i only saw some minutes of dat lakorn. i was in thailand when it aired so i flipped to it once in a while lol i thought ple was way prettier than mo though. when they stood next to each other mo looked real plain lol
lol. it was sad but it was awesome. She was stuck on the ship & she was also hurt. so she ended up dying. Oh so that's her name Ple? she is pretty. what happen to her??? :huh:

lol. Floss i love it too... specially the minty kind. haha. Lol i bet Amy will do what Nok did. she might she stalk him, like she's already doing right now. haha. Nok is one of those girls who takes forever to get over a guy, who likes to let it be known that she's hurt. oh gosh, i hate those kind of people! get over it!

Speaking of Vee/Mo's lakorn, i didn't like it much either. it was boring to me! Vee & Mo didn't click to me. lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. it was sad but it was awesome. She was stuck on the ship & she was also hurt. so she ended up dying. Oh so that's her name Ple? she is pretty. what happen to her??? :huh:
lol. Floss i love it too... specially the minty kind. haha. Lol i bet Amy will do what Nok did. she might she stalk him, like she's already doing right now. haha. Nok is one of those girls who takes forever to get over a guy, who likes to let it be known that she's hurt. oh gosh, i hate those kind of people! get over it!

Speaking of Vee/Mo's lakorn, i didn't like it much either. it was boring to me! Vee & Mo didn't click to me. lol
Nope Ple isn't Vee's wife that got blown up in that lakorn. Ple is actually Mo's friend in the lakorn who was originally hired to have a baby for Vee's wife lol. As for Vee's wife, I dont know her name. I agree that Vee and Mo didn't click either. They had probably the worst chemistry in Muern Rao Ja Ruk Gun Mai Dai LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Nope Ple isn't Vee's wife that got blown up in that lakorn. Ple is actually Mo's friend in the lakorn who was originally hired to have a baby for Vee's wife lol. As for Vee's wife, I dont know her name. I agree that Vee and Mo didn't click either. They had probably the worst chemistry in Muern Rao Ja Ruk Gun Mai Dai LOL.
Oohhh... Ple is that chick! oh man, i can't stand her. haha. she's pretty but gosh all the lakorns i've seen her in are just annoying. Vee & Mo didn't have the wow factor together. There wasn't any chemistry at all actually! No romance, besides the ending, but it seems like Vee pursued her because she was prego, not because of love.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oohhh... Ple is that chick! oh man, i can't stand her. haha. she's pretty but gosh all the lakorns i've seen her in are just annoying. Vee & Mo didn't have the wow factor together. There wasn't any chemistry at all actually! No romance, besides the ending, but it seems like Vee pursued her because she was prego, not because of love.
Yep exactly! I bet he only wanted the baby and if it didn't end yet he would set up a divorce plan like Ji Chun Xi did in fated to love you to Chen Xin Yi LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yep exactly! I bet he only wanted the baby and if it didn't end yet he would set up a divorce plan like Ji Chun Xi did in fated to love you to Chen Xin Yi LOL.
I didn't watch Fated to love... i tried but couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. haha. i'll probably try to watch it sometimes later. :loool: I think that was the first lakorn of Tangmo since Melody of Love. I hated Mo in there! oh wait... nevermind... Mo was in the lakorn with Cee & Cheer... hahah. Man.. i forgot how many lakorns i've watched with Cheer, Cee... Mo... :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I didn't watch Fated to love... i tried but couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. haha. i'll probably try to watch it sometimes later. :loool: I think that was the first lakorn of Tangmo since Melody of Love. I hated Mo in there! oh wait... nevermind... Mo was in the lakorn with Cee & Cheer... hahah. Man.. i forgot how many lakorns i've watched with Cheer, Cee... Mo... :loool:
LOL! Fated to Love You was really exciting up until episode 13. Then from there on things started to drag really badly because Xin Yi left to Shanghai with Dylan and then Chun Xi still remained with Anna. The episode I like the best was ep 12 when she lost her baby! OMG it was such a tearjerker, I watched it three times and cried each time. I hated Anna so much in the series!

The only lakorn I can say I really like Mo in is Oon Ai Ruk with Cee/Cheer/Tle/Jieb Chompoonuch. I really hated her Rung Kieng Dao lakorn with Kade! She had to play twins in there and she was really pretty but the storyline was so awful! Kade got to sleep with both twins which in the end is still just Tangmo but still, it's nasty :lol:!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg, Roong Kiang Dao...I actually like that lakorn. Grrrr, I hated the lil sister...my cousin and I got into an argument about that lakorn...She liked it Roong while I liked Dao.....I hated kade's character in there though...I felt really bad for dao though......she got everything taken away from....I HATED Roong in there,lol...the ending song was nice though lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh yes the ending song is nice! I love it. You know I hated Rung too up until Dao started being psychotic lol. I could understand Dao though, she met Kade first and he told her he liked her first right? until he met Rung and of course he would fall for Rung because she's more outgoing/sexier. Still Dao did not deserve to be hurted but Rung did not deserve resentment from her dad. In the end Kade's not good enough for either or them :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ple usually play as a ho LOL ok wait no i mean somebody's ho

pclkck

sarNie Egg
wow everyone's just chatting on here huh....

about the getting blown up thing......as i recall the one with cee and pinky the bad cop got blown up too.

nina07

sarNie Adult
^oh he did? you mean the one that looks like kelly? lol. i thought he just fell, from a really tall building. haha.

EDIT: ooh now i remember ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL! Fated to Love You was really exciting up until episode 13. Then from there on things started to drag really badly because Xin Yi left to Shanghai with Dylan and then Chun Xi still remained with Anna. The episode I like the best was ep 12 when she lost her baby! OMG it was such a tearjerker, I watched it three times and cried each time. I hated Anna so much in the series!

The only lakorn I can say I really like Mo in is Oon Ai Ruk with Cee/Cheer/Tle/Jieb Chompoonuch. I really hated her Rung Kieng Dao lakorn with Kade! She had to play twins in there and she was really pretty but the storyline was so awful! Kade got to sleep with both twins which in the end is still just Tangmo but still, it's nasty :lol:!
hahaha. i don't know any of the characters or actors from Fated to Love. haha. but it seems sad.

that's the lakorn! Oon Ai Ruk!!! Cee & Mo made a cute couple in there. i love how Cee was a player gone good. :lol: I didn't watch Rung Kieng Dao. Was it that bad? haha. Oooh I loved Mo in Yai Bai Bah with Oil, where she was all crazy. haha. They should've made it longer! oh man, i just realized that DokMai, i forgot her real name, also played in Ya Bai Bah. hahah she was annoying as always! :lol:

ple usually play as a ho LOL ok wait no i mean somebody's ho
lmao. pretty much, from all the lakorn i've seen. Or she's sleeping with a married man! they need to give the girl some more roles that don't involve her being a ho! haha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
dang we're off topic but it's all good...we can chat like this until monday comes.....
Haha Tubby you know you want to be off topic like us too.

hahaha. i don't know any of the characters or actors from Fated to Love. haha. but it seems sad.

that's the lakorn! Oon Ai Ruk!!! Cee & Mo made a cute couple in there. i love how Cee was a player gone good. :lol: I didn't watch Rung Kieng Dao. Was it that bad? haha. Oooh I loved Mo in Yai Bai Bah with Oil, where she was all crazy. haha. They should've made it longer! oh man, i just realized that DokMai, i forgot her real name, also played in Ya Bai Bah. hahah she was annoying as always! :lol:
lmao. pretty much, from all the lakorn i've seen. Or she's sleeping with a married man! they need to give the girl some more roles that don't involve her being a ho! haha.
Well I hated Rung Kieng Dao but Tubby likes it so haha I don't know. As for Dokmai yes she is soooooooo soooooo sooooo annoying in Yai Bai Bah. That was such a cute lakorn! Not many cute scenes between Mo and Oil but Mo was cute!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Haha Tubby you know you want to be off topic like us too.
Well I hated Rung Kieng Dao but Tubby likes it so haha I don't know. As for Dokmai yes she is soooooooo soooooo sooooo annoying in Yai Bai Bah. That was such a cute lakorn! Not many cute scenes between Mo and Oil but Mo was cute!
lol. i think i'll skip Rng Kieng Dao then... since kade's the pra'ek. muahah. i use to think he was a good actor now.. he needs to retire. :lol: but him & noon did make a cute couple.

Something about Dokmai & the way that she talks bugs me... i can't believe she's wit Au N. :eek: Mo & Oil should have another lakorn together! I haven't watched Oil's lakorn in while, not since his lakorn with Noon, man... i hated that lakorn... made me not want to watch oil & noon for a while. hahah.