Kom Faek (DIDA)

Mann

Oh gosh I would so love them to keep the same cast, if they replaced Saen then they would mess up the storylined lmao it would be Kom Freaked UP lmao.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Everything ended so well :blush: . Except u know the bloody hand :lol: . Everything lse is so sweet. I miss this lakorn already. Can't wait to get my hands on the dub ntry version :yahoo:

LOL!! Mann that's funny. But true everyone must remain the same or it's a skip for me :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh gosh I would so love them to keep the same cast, if they replaced Saen then they would mess up the storylined lmao it would be Kom Freaked UP lmao.
:lol: about Kom Freaked.

Everything ended so well :blush: . Except u know the bloody hand :lol: . Everything lse is so sweet. I miss this lakorn already. Can't wait to get my hands on the dub ntry version :yahoo:

LOL!! Mann that's funny. But true everyone must remain the same or it's a skip for me :lol:
I know everyone must remain the same, I wouldn't mind if they add a couple new casts here and there but the main ones should remain or else it just wouldn't be the same. I mean who in Ch7 can play Gan as good as Por or be sooo tae like Cee playing Plerng or even ting tong like Oh playing Ong-Aht lol? Plus they definitely should not switch out Kelly! He's the best Saen Rajasee since he has the build and even freaky look of Saen hahaha! As for the girls, ummm since they're the heroes lovers they shouldn't change them either!

Mann

so there might be a kom faek 2, cause the end it showed the hand it said kom faek and there were 2 kom faeks lol
i feel bad for dok mai but she was ment to die because if she was still alive then por would feel bad and go w/ her every lakorn is like that whoever have a wife die lmao like that vee/mo lakorn but that one was a dumb ending thing one, and nang tard, well there were too many so some of them stayed hahha, gosh this lakorn was the best action lakorn of this year! it had everything, action, drama, romance, cuteness and everything combined, so touching all the casts were so great and all the supporter people in muang phon were great too lmao, nam jai was really cute in here goshhh everything i love is in this lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
There should be a part II because if not they just left us hanging with questions about the bloody hand, the kom faek, and also Saen's little speech before he threw the soap bomb at Gan. Saen said something about Gan's weakness is his humanity/niceness lol which will in the end destroy himself so we'll see. I honestly think Saen is not dead, like he moved before Gan used the kom faek to hit the bomb back to him. Oyyyy so many puzzling things. Yahk roo jing jing wah!

nina07

sarNie Adult
The end was so good! That would be cool if their was a Kom Faek 2 :lol: Because I saw Saen's hand. LMAO. So Saen really did love DokMai.
lol. Cee and Cheer are cute ^_^ so is Oh-Benz and Por-Noon :D

Mann

woranuch fans say they think there is a part 2 , mind_mignonne said that saen escaped from the bomb that gan threw lmao .. i think they're right and like you said nai_1_1,

Mann

wait, so if saen didn't really die then dokmai died! wtf? he left her to die by herself, i'm mad now lol. well at least it was a happy ending , i'm satisfied hehe.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know Saen left Dok Mai to die alone! Darn him!

Nina K, I don't think Saen really loved Dok Mai but he did feel bad for shooting her because he was mean to her and used her as a tool in his revenge on Gan.

Wah i wished that in the summary for the lakorn Ch7 should've put ".....and this lakorn will continue" LMAO.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah okay. haha nevermind because he was just like "I'm Sorry" :lol:

They should've put "To be continued .."

:loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
u know if there is a part 2...my guess will have to be the newbies taht are the children of the 3 couples...iono my guess...kelly prolly still in it....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Argggh the newbies as their children? LOL, that's kinda funny imagining the newbies as Benz/Oh or Cee/Cheer's kids since they aren't that old. I hope there are no newbies though because then there will be a portion of the lakorn focusing on the old cast and then the rest focuses on the newbies. Argghhhhhh NO WAY!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Diamend Posted Today, 02:53 PM
OH MY GOODNESS it aint on youtube yet. i don't think i can wait imma dl
The last eps is upload on youtube right now. I just saw it post up and star to watch right now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I so hope there be a part 2 like what ya said and hope it be the same cast. I so do not want the cast to change if there a part 2 to this lakorn...hehe I'm so going to miss this lakorn after I finish watching the last eps.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
No promble Diamend. Glad that I can hlep.

=============================================

Can some one translate what this said?

�็อย่างหัวข้อนั้น�หละ

เห็นใครๆà¸?็บอà¸?ว่าตัวจริงเขาà¸
วย�ว่าในทีวี
อยาà¸?ถามว่าตัวจิงเค้าอวบป่าà¸
อะ
เห็นข่าวต่างๆ�็เขียนว่า เชียร์ตัวให�่
�ล้วเชียร์ เ�รซ �ป้ง(อรจิรา) ใครขาว�ว่า�ัน
ได้ยินคำà¸?ล่าวขานของสามคนนีà¹
เรื่องโอโม่มามา�มาย

ตอนนนี้จบคมà¹?à¸?à¸?à¹?ล้ว เชียร์มีผลงานอะไรอีà¸?บ้างนอà¸
จา�มรด�บันเทิง �ับพิธี�รต่างๆ
ไม่เห็นได้ข่าวเลย หรือว่า ช่องดันคนอื่นออà¸?นอà¸?โลà¸?อย่าà¸
ที่ใครๆว่า�ันหมด�ล้ว

อ้อออ อี�อย่าง อันนี้อยา�รู้มา�
ตัวจริงเชียร์ขาใหà¸?่ป่าวอะ เพราะตั้งà¹?ต่เห็นดารามาเชียà¸
์นี้เ�๋าสุด�ล้ว
ขาให�่ประจำวง�าร หุหุ �ต่�็น่ารั�

�ล้ว�็ครอบครัวของเชียร์
รู้สึà¸? ม้า น้องชาย à¹?ล้วà¸?็พี่ชาย ต่างà¸?็เคยà¹?ว๊ปๆผ่านสื่อà¸?ันมà¸
บ้าง�ล้ว
�ต่ป๊าเชียร์นิ ใครเคยมีโอ�าสเห็นบ้าง
อยา�เห็น รูปพี่�ชมป์�ับน้องชู๊ตอะ
เห็นว่าหล่อà¸?ัน อยาà¸?เห็นจังใครพอมีรูปบ้างไà¸
มจ๊ะ

Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...3/A6953203.html

Mann

oh my gosh, newbies? lol that would be screwed up if everyone died cause kelly killed them by his hands but they have children and so the children want revenge hahah j/k but yeah i want same cast and it would be nice if they added some , just some new people not change the cast lol