Kom Faek (DIDA)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao noy i was already laughing at dem LOL oh by da way thanks for finding marco's pic lol he really is cute
then obizgo account holders would be able to watch b4 people in thailand when it actually airs lol awwwwwww today's da ending eps already :(
hahaha. No problem on Marco's pic. he is fione... drool... i might have to stalk him. hahaha. I still need to watch the ending.

OMG the ending is fantastic! I totally give this lakorn on a scale of 1-10 a certified 20 haha like Usher says in his song Yeah! I love how each of them ended at places where they like. I mean Oh/Benz's scene ended at the outside theaters since Oh always played movies outside for people to distract them, Cee/Cheer ended on that blue bridge where Cee first confessed his love to Cheer, and Por/Noon ended with the nicest view at Lai San Dao (i'm assuming that's where it is lol). Plus the action scenes kept me at the edge of my seat lol. The part where Saen was blown up is a bit fake looking of course but we get to see some of his limbs fly at the screen lmao. Oh and when Dok Mai died that was actually pretty touching. She does not deserve Gan but she really did sacrifice a lot for him. RIP Dok Mai.

In the summary at Ch7 they said that Plerng is the poo kong but he's actually salawat! Damn that's better than poo kong! LOL. My favorite scene was where Plerng, Ong-Aht, and Gan went to see Saen in the woods since he held Anchan, Tdapao and Grarok captive and Tdapao's like "Plerng you are a police?" And Plerng goes "yes and I'm the person who loves you too." Ahh so sweet, don jai jing jing! Ong-Aht and Grarok are really funny too especially when Grarok ask him to call her tee ruk instead of look pee. LOL. Such a happy ending and they included some bloopers too! The only part that confused me was in the end, they showed Saen again but why?

I'm going to miss Kom Faek!
Did Cee wear a uniform Nai!??! I wanna see him in a uniform! him in his sexy ass police uniform! :lol: sigh... can't believe it's over... i just got done watching Gae Roy Ruk too... & now i have nothing to watch!!! ahhhh.... tears....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if they keep da same cast then i'll see all yah in dat thread naaa :D if they don't keep da same cast then i aint watchin lol
No promble Diamend. Glad that I can hlep.

=============================================
Can some one translate what this said?

�็อย่างหัวข้อนั้น�หละ

เห็นใครๆà¸?็บอà¸?ว่าตัวจริงเขาï¿

วย�ว่าในทีวี
อยาà¸?ถามว่าตัวจิงเค้าอวบป่าï¿

อะ
เห็นข่าวต่างๆ�็เขียนว่า เชียร์ตัวให�่
�ล้วเชียร์ เ�รซ �ป้ง(อรจิรา) ใครขาว�ว่า�ัน
ได้ยินคำà¸?ล่าวขานของสามคนนีï¿

เรื่องโอโม่มามา�มาย

ตอนนนี้จบคมà¹?à¸?à¸?à¹?ล้ว เชียร์มีผลงานอะไรอีà¸?บ้างนอï¿

จา�มรด�บันเทิง �ับพิธี�รต่างๆ
ไม่เห็นได้ข่าวเลย หรือว่า ช่องดันคนอื่นออà¸?นอà¸?โลà¸?อย่าï¿

ที่ใครๆว่า�ันหมด�ล้ว

อ้อออ อี�อย่าง อันนี้อยา�รู้มา�
ตัวจริงเชียร์ขาใหà¸?่ป่าวอะ เพราะตั้งà¹?ต่เห็นดารามาเชียï¿

์นี้เ�๋าสุด�ล้ว
ขาให�่ประจำวง�าร หุหุ �ต่�็น่ารั�

�ล้ว�็ครอบครัวของเชียร์
รู้สึà¸? ม้า น้องชาย à¹?ล้วà¸?็พี่ชาย ต่างà¸?็เคยà¹?ว๊ปๆผ่านสื่อà¸?ันมï¿

บ้าง�ล้ว
�ต่ป๊าเชียร์นิ ใครเคยมีโอ�าสเห็นบ้าง
อยา�เห็น รูปพี่�ชมป์�ับน้องชู๊ตอะ
เห็นว่าหล่อà¸?ัน อยาà¸?เห็นจังใครพอมีรูปบ้างไï¿

มจ๊ะ

Link: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...3/A6953203.html
lol dancy da person who posted is asking about cheer (real life cheer)

it says: everybody says dat she's prettier in person than on tv
is she fat in real life?
i keep hearing dat she's built big
and who is lighter? cheer, grace, or paeng ornjira?
i keep hearing about these 3

khom faek is over, is cheer in any other projects besides moradok banterng and her other hosting projects?
i haven't heard anything or is it because ch7 is promoting other people like erybody else says?

ohhh and another thing i really wanna know
are her legs big? because i've watched her lakorn for a long time now
her legs are the biggest in the industry haha but still cute
and what about her family? i've already seen her mama, younger brother, and older brother but has anybody seen her daddy?
i wanna see p'champ and n'choot's pix
they're handsome. does anybody have any of their pix?
-----
man what is up w/ dis person? lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
if they keep da same cast then i'll see all yah in dat thread naaa :D if they don't keep da same cast then i aint watchin lol

lol dancy da person who posted is asking about cheer (real life cheer)

it says: everybody says dat she's prettier in person than on tv
is she fat in real life?
i keep hearing dat she's built big
and who is lighter? cheer, grace, or paeng ornjira?
i keep hearing about these 3

khom faek is over, is cheer in any other projects besides moradok banterng and her other hosting projects?
i haven't heard anything or is it because ch7 is promoting other people like erybody else says?

ohhh and another thing i really wanna know
are her legs big? because i've watched her lakorn for a long time now
her legs are the biggest in the industry haha but still cute
and what about her family? i've already seen her mama, younger brother, and older brother but has anybody seen her daddy?
i wanna see p'champ and n'choot's pix
they're handsome. does anybody have any of their pix?
-----
man what is up w/ dis person? lol
hahaha. that's stalker status right there! :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hahaha. No problem on Marco's pic. he is fione... drool... i might have to stalk him. hahaha. I still need to watch the ending.
Did Cee wear a uniform Nai!??! I wanna see him in a uniform! him in his sexy ass police uniform! :lol: sigh... can't believe it's over... i just got done watching Gae Roy Ruk too... & now i have nothing to watch!!! ahhhh.... tears....
Yep he did wear a uniform. He does not look good in a police uniform at all, haha he looks rather dorky!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know right. i was like y they wanna know so bad if she got big legs or not? LOL
seriously! next thing you know, the person might start asking what kind of underwear she wears & her bra size or where she lives. :blink: that's creepy.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! what a beautiful ending!!! very sweet, perfect in one word. 3 couples, 3 sweet endings, no rush... an example for other thai lakorns. and last but not least (for me ^_^ ) noon :wub: is so beautiful in this episode

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
eeeww...his hair is comb back...lol

THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT BOY AM I FCUKEN MAD RIGHT NOW.AND KINDA HURT...WISH I CAN SOCK SOMETHING/SOMEONE.....GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

TubbyTinker

oh something...someone said something that I thought was kind of rude and freaken hurted my feelings......like literally......I'm still mad......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh something...someone said something that I thought was kind of rude and freaken hurted my feelings......like literally......I'm still mad......

Awww its alright. Those people are not worth wasting feelings for. I hope you feel better na. I'm going to head to bed now. Night Tubby! :D

TubbyTinker

nighty night nai..

yeah I'm trying not to think too much of it but I cant help it...I think this is the first time I got my feelings hurt..man if u seen the comments, u prolly felt the same way too....but yeah...I hope by tomoz...I get over it.....