Kom Faek (DIDA)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh sounded really awesome back in one of the Ch7 concerts that he was performing with Amy, Jieb K., and Pai. They all looked really hot singing and dancing :D.

Ana

sarNie Adult

à¹?ค่ดูตัวอย่างที่ช่อง 7 ตัดมาเรียà¸?น้ำย่อยà¸?็เนื้อเตà¹
นอยาà¸?ดูเลยล่ะสำหรับ “คมà¹?à¸?à¸?â€? เพราะนอà¸?จาà¸?โปรดัà¸?ชั่นระดับà¸
นังใหà¸?่ที่บ.ดีด้าฯ เขาทุ่มไม่อั้นà¹?ล้วยังมีพระ-นางที่ช่อง 7 ขนà¸?ันมาเต็มพิà¸?ัดนำทีมโดย ป๋อ (ณัà¸?วุฒิ สà¸?ิดใจ), นุ่น (วรนุช วงษ์สวรรค์), ซี (ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์), เชียร์ (ฑิฆัมพร ฤทธิ์ธาอภินันท์), โอ (อนุชิต สพันธุ์พงษ์), เบนซ์ (ปุณยพร พูลพิพัฒน์), เคลลี่ ธนพัฒน์, à¹?พร (พรรัมภา สุขได้พึ่ง) à¹?ละอีà¸?à¸?มาà¸?มาย นอà¸?จาà¸?นี้ ระบบเสียงในà¸?ารออà¸?อาà¸?าศยังเà¸
็นระบบสเตริโอซะด้วย คงได้อรรถรสในà¸?ารชมมาà¸?ยิ่งขà¸
้น

เอาเป็นว่าบันเทิงเดลินิวส์à¸
อตามไปเà¸?็บฉาà¸?บู๊สุดมันส์ขอà¸
2 พระเอà¸? ซีà¸?ับเคลลี่ ให้ได้ชมà¸?่อนใคร ฉาà¸?นี้เป็นฉาà¸?ที่ลูà¸?น้องของà¹
สน (เคลลี่) à¸?ำลังรุมตืบ เพลิง à¸?ัมปนาท (ซี) à¹?ต่à¸?็ต้องพ่าย ขนาด 10 ต่อ 1 ยังเอาเพลิงไม่อยู่ จนà¹?สนมาเห็นเหตุà¸?ารณ์เลยรู้à¸
ึà¸?เสียหน้า เพราะตนเป็นผู้ยิ่งใหà¸?่ที่นà¸
่เลยต้องถึงมือà¹?ต่ในเชิงของà¸
มัดมวยà¹?ล้วเพลิงà¸?็ไม่เป็นรอà¸
ใคร à¹?ถมวันนี้ยังไม่มีไม้คมà¹?à¸?à¸?อà¸
วุธสำคัà¸? ของà¹?สนอีà¸?à¸?ด้วยเลยเป็นโอà¸?าสà¸
ี่เพลิงจะได้à¸?ระตุà¸?หนวดราชสà¸
ห์อย่างà¹?สน เพลิงบู๊จนอัดà¹?สนอยู่หมัดà¹?ตà¹
ในที่สุด เพลิงà¸?็เà¸?ือบตายจน อัà¸?ชัà¸? (นุ่น...วรนุช วงษ์สวรรค์) ต้องช่วยà¹?ต่เพลิงจะโดนอะไรนà¸
้นคงต้องติดตาม

ฉาà¸?นี้ถือเป็นฉาà¸?โชว์อีà¸?à¸?ฉาà¸
ของซีà¸?ับเคลลี่ ซึ่งบอà¸?ได้เลยว่ามันส์สุดๆ เพราะละครà¹?นวบู๊เป็นละครà¹?นวà¹
à¸?่à¸?ันของซีเลย à¹?ละà¸?็ไม่ทำให้ผิดหวัง ซีโชว์ความพริ้วไหวเหนือชั้à¸
ในขณะที่เคลลี่à¸?็หนัà¸?หน่วง เข้มà¹?ข็งà¹?ต่ในขณะที่ใส่à¸?ันสà¸
ดๆอยู่นั้น ทุà¸?คนà¸?็ต้องอึ้งโดยเฉพาะนุ่à¸
à¸?็***เสียงà¹?ฟ๊à¸?ดังสนั่นà¸?องถ่าà¸
เป้าà¸?างเà¸?งซีขาดà¸?ระจุยจนเห็à¸
ไปไหนๆ à¹?ต่ซีà¸?็ยังไม่สนใจเล่นต่อจนà¸
บà¹?ต่ในที่สุด ภาพà¸?็ใช้ไม่ได้à¸?็ล่อà¹?หลมหวาà¸
เสียวซะขนาดนั้น คงจะออน�อร์ลำบา�น๊ะ

เอาเป็นว่าต้องชวนà¸?ันไปดูเลà¸
ทีเดียวสำหรับ “คมà¹?à¸?à¸?â€? ที่บอà¸?ได้คำเดียวว่ามันส์หยà¸
เจ๋งสุดๆทั้งโปรดัà¸?ชั่น à¹?ละดารานำà¹?สดงà¹?ถมทุà¸?คนยังเตà¹
มที่�ันทุ�ขั้นตอน �็ติดตาม�ันได้ วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มิถุนายนนี้ หลังข่าวภาคค่ำทางช่อง 7 สี เสนอเป็นตอน�ร�
อิอิ จา�นสพ เอลินิวส์ จ้า“

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i'm not an action lakorn kind of girl but i really like por, noon, cee, and oh! ahhhh too many lakorns...not enough time!

Thanks for the links and pink! cee is too cute!!!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I'm not a fan of action lakorns too.
I have not addicted to Ch.7 lakorn for so long. But I like this lakorn.

I like the scene of Cee and Cheer last night. It was so cute. :lol:

credit to pantip

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i like dis lakorn a lot tooo. da fighting aint cheesy and i lob da characters :D

scans:

credit: p'naat for scanning and my site :D
deres lots more. just click da link in my sig and it's in da photos section :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for the pictures Diamend. They all look so lovely :D.

And Wishbone I so agree, I love the scenes between Cee and Cheer especially the part where Cee's like I'll be your boyfriend since no one would probably look at a tomboy like you lol. Cee's such a cutie.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the caps I can't wait to see that secen... and magz. I haven't see eps 3 yet.

Nai_1_1 do you know what secen did cee said that part about beening her boyfriend that no one would look at her.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
:wub: me too... cee is too cute. The things that come out of his mouth :wub: I like all three couple. Oh is funny too. Especially the boxer scene. *shake head* They're just too kyute!

Ana

sarNie Adult
When I was watching episode 3 it went by so fast. I realize I didn't FF anything..LOL..I'm patiently waiting for episode 4. Can't not sleep till I see it :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for the caps I can't wait to see that secen... and magz. I haven't see eps 3 yet.

Nai_1_1 do you know what secen did cee said that part about beening her boyfriend that no one would look at her.
Its the scene where Cee goes into Cheer's room looking for medicine and he finds her red bra instead :lol:. Then they argue and yea Cee falls on top of her and they argue some more and then Cee tells her hey I will be your boyfriend since you're a tom!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nai_1_1 Posted Today, 10:24 AM
(dancy @ Jul 8 2008, 06:19 AM)

Its the scene where Cee goes into Cheer's room looking for medicine and he finds her red bra instead :lol: . Then they argue and yea Cee falls on top of her and they argue some more and then Cee tells her hey I will be your boyfriend since you're a tom!
Thanks...Oh so its the above scene than. Thank again. Haha..lol he find her red bra :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep its the scene above. Hahaha the red bra was pretty hilarious. Today's episode is more action packed :D. I think that Oh and Cee steals the scene in this lakorn more than Por does. But I did love that part in ep 3 where they had to gain up together to beat the muscular dude. That was sooo hot!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I waited all day to see that scene Cee kissed Cheer. It was shown in the end of epiode 3 preview. Too bad it wasn't in episode 4. Must be in episode 5 :lol: . So tired after waiting all day here..LOL..gonna watch episode 4 fully 2morrow :p