Kom Faek (DIDA)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Ana for the caps.

I can't wait to see that kiss scene of Cee and Cheer for eps. 4...The look on Cheer face is so :lol:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is growing on me. better than tong 9 or whatever that was. O is so funny. and other leads are pretty cool.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the caps and Magz P'Diamend and P'Wishbone.

Haha. He's on top of her! LOL!
hoy shiet somebody called me P LOL u welcome ja nong nina lol oh mannn i just finished eps 3. sooooo funnnyyyy p'oh in his lil boxer shorts and beater LOL he so small. i just lob dis lakorn. cee and cheer are hilarious and p'oh and benz are cuuuuute hahaha aw and noon and por we see seriousness in their scenes. gosh gosh gosh i really like dis lakorn

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Just wondering does anyone know what Kom Faek means? i know its got something to do with their fighting style or something...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
all I know is Kom Faek is the name of the stick Por and Kelly uses.

Episode 3 was hialrious. Oh is so freaken funny. He was fighting with his boxer on...LMAo...gah...love his character in here

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah kom faek is just the name of the wooden stick they use to fight with.

LOL, its funny how Cheer loves Por though and even funnier that Cee's jealous.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL yea cee's so damn jealous of por haha and lmao i lob p'oh's character tooooo i was so excited when i heard bout his character b4 dis went on air cause it's somethin different from his usual roles. he so funny in here. i like dat part when he went upstairs in cheer's house and he said to her dee jai mee tom jum dai LMAO

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome ;) .

Mc 2004, It's not my caps I got it off of Pantip ^_^

I liked scenes when Cee's super jealous :lol: it's cute. And Oh, is so silly. He and Benz is adorable. He's so dorky :lol: . He lighten up her dull life. Por-Noon is still bitter with eachother, but still good to watch too :p

Ana

sarNie Adult

Episode 3 Preview :wub:

Pix of KF. Credit to Pantip ^_^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ceee is super cute in here! so is Oh ! LOL Its awesome how all three of them get along and work together >:] har har! im lovvvvvin it

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL..Nina..Por, was married to Prae. But then then Kelly, kidnaped and rapes her. So now she's kelly's wife.

I'm not sure either the reason y Por maried Prae in the first place.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think they did mention y he married her but i wasn't payin attention LOL yesss p'oh lightens up benz's dull depressing life. so cuute