Kom Kohn

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:( for dan and nina....that was a very sad ending but it is true they died doing a good deed and at the end it showed them kissing under water kind of like a metaphor for them being together at the end of life. I'm so happy that jui forgave Vee because it wasn't as if he killled her brother on purpose and it wasn't like he wasn't sorry for it... Vee is my favorite P'ek from now on :kiss: :D and oh my gosh i knew when they showed a pic of Por that he was going to make an appearance... :loool: :clap: :clap: I was soooo happy about that....and oh gotta say love that they showed montages of all three series...Jit Sung Harn, Duen Duerd, and Kom Kohn....ahhhh I'm sooooo buying this lakorn....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Por is sooooo funny.... always playing the cool agent guy.... overall.... this is a very cool and sad lakorn...

now... i have to go re-watch the other two lakorns...

Toon

yeah the montage at the end of the lakorn with all of the series made me want to go back and watch JTSH, DD, and KK all over again... but too bad I don't have JTSH and DD :arrg: <_< but i agree Por is soooo funny and hot when he's playing the cool agent.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
:( Im not looking forward to that Nina/Dan scene. Awww waterfall! Im glad Jui forgave Vee though.

calla

sarNie Adult
oh gosh.......i don't wanna get spoil by you gurls, i know it will hurting me......i love Dan and Nina. they are the reason why i watch this lakorn.

Dan says........people get to know him much better, wherever he go people always asked him to take picture with them. the fans also think he's match the role so much......and look really handsome with the cop outfits. that's not all, but they do think he's cuter than the p'ek. :)

i hope Khun Dang see these great feedback and let him be ch.7 new p'ek.
anyways, im happy that he has a new lakorn......and he's the p'ek :)

val

sarNie Adult
just finished watching the ending...glad it was a happy ending for vee and jui :D though it was a sad ending for dan and nina :( . was happy when they show por at the end and put scenes of all three lakorns together (the sense, dark angel and the hero) now it made me want to go back and watch the other two :blush:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I just started watching this lakorn and I'm lovin' Vee! He's such a stud--like James Bond!! B) It's so cool all the getaways and undercover stuff he does. I love how he's always watching Jui, sending her flowers, and sweet talking to her even though she hates him. So sweet!!

Toon

but that was the impetus for nina to get stronger and fight back with good deeds...so you see dan had to die for nina to see what was worth fighting the bad guys for...yeah as for dan being cuter than my p'Vee...that is a matter of taste and opinion...for me Vee is the love of my life... :blush: i'm convinced of it... :loool:

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching this show, and oh my god can vee be any cutter. He is so hot is this drama. His clothes fits right and his hair looks awesome. But how is his friend in this drama the computer guy, Num yen his better looking than Vee. Please any one if you know anything about Num Yen share infos. His real name, b-day, bio,etc..

jai

sarNie Elites
for those of you lookin forward to seein dan danai as p'ek he will be pairing up with may bunita i believe.. i don't know the title but i saw a preview posted by a sarnie... so keep an eye for it.. i still find his accent quite hard to bypass.. though may bunita has a unique voice too! so it'll be interestin to see them together on screen... sorry this was slightly off topic!

calla

sarNie Adult
for those of you lookin forward to seein dan danai as p'ek he will be pairing up with may bunita i believe.. i don't know the title but i saw a preview posted by a sarnie... so keep an eye for it.. i still find his accent quite hard to bypass.. though may bunita has a unique voice too! so it'll be interestin to see them together on screen... sorry this was slightly off topic!
im waiting too.........i just made a topic about this lakorn. check it out... :)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see vee and jui in another lakorn together >.< i think it is just me though LOL
i like them too..but it's more like Jui makes Vee look good. :rolleyes: They're paired up again in another lakorn. Forgot the title though. :blink:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
NO WAY?!? An action lakorn would be good for them again but then again action movies don't show their chemistry alot.

I just fell bad for Vee in khom kon <3 :wub:

That said, i can't wait to see them on screen again

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I think Vee's best in action lakorns. I don't like him in dramas but maybe he'll be good in a comedy. Jui's done some comedies and I think Vee might have too but I didn't watch it. Yea, another action or comedy for them would be great! I so love the playful yet heroic Vee in this lakorn. I like how he teases Jui and sneaks into her house. Kinda sweet and freaky at the same time. So addicted to this lakorn. Glad I waited till it ended otherwise i'd be anticipating it every week like Rahut Rissaya. Can't wait to watch the rest. I hope Vee and Jui have a sweet ending!! :kiss:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
true. I'm always waiting for movies to come out. Maybe i should just wait to watch the ending, its so tempting though.