Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

moilee

sarNie Adult
With these negative news about Chakrit and Jakajan....who's wrong or right....I still like him. He's a good actor. I still didn't get over Panin and Kompai from KRGP. I surely hope to see one of ch7's productions will approach Chakrit&Kob for another lakorn. I hope it's very soon.....if rumors are true...I hope Dida approach Chakrit instead of Stefan because Kob already has PSFS with Stefan. If anyone knows...please do post. Thank you.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: Luv this lakorn.
Especially pr'ek showing a lot of love towards n'ek.
Very good.
Chakrit having all that bad news, still one of my fravorite pr'ek.
Luv his acting and most of all his lips.
:wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Merr rai ja dai do Chakrit lek Kob ib kha? I wish they pair them up again in a real love drama with no revenge but lot of loves and jealosies na kha. Thanks for listening kha.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I think her real life husband wouldn't like it much if they paired up again considering Athena loves his lips...

I know I wouldn't want my wife's lips touching his. ;^P

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't agree with you because they're not wife and husband or not. If he loves her he should accept her that way she is. I just hope if Kob marries (????)....she will not change herself for her husband and hope that she'll be herself...that's my opinion.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Are u guys talking about Brook? Not sure if Kob is still dating him. Lost track of her news. But they aren't married yet, right..?

I still have to see this lakorn. Love both Krit and Kob...

thuy

sarNie Egg
I just rewatch this lakorn last week, and damn it......Chakrit is such a good and hot actor :drool: He and Kob really have chemistry and you can sense it in their expressions. I hope they do pair them up again in a lakorn.

I love KRGP so much, because pra ek loves nang ek from the beginning, no matter how she is, he still loves her!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wat i like about this movie is that the p'ek parents are so loving to n'ek; always trying to help them out.

believe it or not but u guys notice no maid scene at all? no bickering btw them b/c usually there's always a scene of them in every lakorn.

yes indeed p'ek always loved her no matter wat...

pretty cute but wish they had more sweet scene...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wat i like about this movie is that the p'ek parents are so loving to n'ek; always trying to help them out.

believe it or not but u guys notice no maid scene at all? no bickering btw them b/c usually there's always a scene of them in every lakorn.

yes indeed p'ek always loved her no matter wat...

pretty cute but wish they had more sweet scene...
Yeah i agreed, p'ek always love n'ek no matter what....and it was a very good lakorn. Chakrit was so hot in there but yeah i also wish they had more sweet scene together lol :kiss:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is all right... ...it not bad.. but just hoping there alot of sweet scenes and kiss and slap..

but the ending was sweet indeed!!! :wub:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i just finished watching this today on youtube. never really gotten the chance to finish watch this. overall this was a okay drama since i didn't understand anything. aahaha. was hoping for more action :slapandkissse3: though. :rolleyes:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Yall I had a hard time finding this song so now that I found it I thought I would share. I also posted the link as a request somewhere too so if this one doesnt work you all can dl it from there.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rln1r5 Palahpol Song Sarn Tua Eng Bahng

I love the begining how Krit was so into her..He'll like secretly look at her and then make her feel all uncomfortable! :drool: ahhhh or how he'll not want to leave and so he would turn around and look her up and down ahhhhh major :drool: :loool:
Hey now that I think about it there was no maid scenes..Someone said that in an earlier post! wow this has got to a first!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I just finished this lakorn online and I have to say that the intimate scenes between the two actors and their characters are very convincing. I really loved the way they caress each other at the end...hehe.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
loved this lakorn so much, esp chakrit was so hot in there. i loved in the beginning when chakrit fall for her, god the way he looked at her....make my heart melt lol. and the ending scene was so so sweet the way he caress her lol, i'm so jealous lol. chakrit and kob really had great chemistry and i hope that they will soon pair up again.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Intimate scene ehehehe...did u see how he caress her face at the beach..**faint** seem like he wanted to kiss her too...wah! i wish i was Kob...oooh! oooh! does anyone remember this line...soo hot "Whatever i want tonight I will get! wow! he's so naughty!! eeheheheh

moh i know have u ever seen a pra'ek who was soo in love like P'Krit b4?? **drools** the way he looked at Pai..reminds me of how i look at him...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO Kash..omg thats so funny!
OK..I guess I would have to say: The way he looks @ Kob reminds me of the way he looks @ me............. (throught the screen) LMAO
I love the way he loves!