Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sarN

sarNie Granny
dont know if dis been post but anywho i save dis picture from some forum i forgot :lmao: and i just found it in my hard drive ... and i thought it kind of funnie dat Chratit is looking up while everyoine is smiling at the camera :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh. Jeffery is yum yum. Chakrit doesn't like to waste time, he likes to get on with the filming, since he's serious on whatever he's doing.

OR...is he thinking about the Toop Jup (kiss) scene with Kob? Someone need to make a little thought cloud above his head so we can find out what he was thinking.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I heard some rumor that this lakorn will air after Noon and Mos lakorn lol...but I'm not sure for 100 percent ja.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
YoUa said:
I heard some rumor that this lakorn will air after Noon and Mos lakorn lol...but I'm not sure for 100 percent ja.
[post="100787"][/post]​
Oh no!! Thats too fast, LNJ is just about to end, please don't air them back to back, I'll miss Kob later on because she only has this one left thats in line for sure and is like filming :shocked: :shocked:
Wait at least a month or two :( So we don't have to suffer missing her later on for long time :shock:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
YoUa said:
[post="100787"][/post]​
yes i agree with you phew.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! that so fast! i hope they will air it like in May or something..oh well, its' a hit lakorn of kob and krit, so i can't wait!!! thanks for the news!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
there's airng after noon and mos lakorn!!!! yah!!! so happy.... isn't the lakorngoing agianst num,film there lakorn> right heheee.....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Here's a list of lakorns that I heard might air next...from Tv3 board...I don't see KRG on the list but you never know they might change the line up last minute.

-Taley Jai
-Lek Lai
-Fah suay len sai
-Gaen gala
-Tawan ching plop

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Not many new pics...but there's news on it mostly about N'ra Pin is that her name?, Jeffrey, and Kob and Chakrit of course....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ping, I think she's a new na'rai right? The news is mostly about her, but there are other news that they interview Jeffery, Kob, and Chakrit.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I heard this lakorn is about to be done shooting...so cool! :w000t: It would be the next time slot for Ch.7 , I hope..wow
Chakrit has a lot of lakorn that airs back to back.. :lol: