Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In the magazine summary. Pra'ek and na'rai didn't sleep together.

As for Num and Kob, they know each other, he knows her limits and doesn't exceed beyong that. As for Chakrit, he's a new actor she hasn't work with, so she has to open up a little into his area so he'll be comfortable. Plus, he's an actor she's been wanting to work with and is the same level of proffesion.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
In the magazine summary. Pra'ek and na'rai didn't sleep together.

As for Num and Kob, they know each other, he knows her limits and doesn't exceed beyong that. As for Chakrit, he's a new actor she hasn't work with, so she has to open up a little into his area so he'll be comfortable. Plus, he's an actor she's been wanting to work with and is the same level of proffesion.
Num knows his limit u are very right on that but Chakrit it seem like he like to kiss or get very
close to his n'ek. I have never seen Kob let her pr'ek do this kind of touch to her before. I have been
wacthing her lakon since I was young now I'm in my 30, this lakon is different. I love it . Kob and Chakrit
work well together. I would like to see her act with Ken. :p

moilee

sarNie Adult
Do you guys think we're ever going to see Kob pair up with Tik in this sore of character like the one she's playing with Chakrit? I would love to see Kob play an innocent character with lot of hugs and kisses with Tik....they are the most beautiful people that I have seen...I mean in the lakorns.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Do you guys think we're ever going to see Kob pair up with Tik in this sore of character like the one she's playing with Chakrit? I would love to see Kob play an innocent character with lot of hugs and kisses with Tik....they are the most beautiful people that I have seen...I mean in the lakorns.
I think that day would come soon cause right now Tik haven't accept any new lakorn right now, he probably would be playing for Ch. 7 next i hope. If it happen I wanted Kob to stick to this strong character and Tik character would be a player like RLS, so Kob's character will make Tik jealous.

The only n'ek I think Chakrit know her limit is Kat English, cause both of them were friends back when they went to school together

I haven't watch epi 6 yet, I waiting til it close to Monday

shubby

sarNie Adult
do you think kob is kinda shy having love scenes with chakrit?? well, again with someone that..chakrit likes to kiss his nang'ake...lolx..well he did it so well tho...hahhahha...but anywayz..episode 7 look good..hopefully they both will give in..and make baby for us soon...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Eps. 5 was so good!! It's funny how Panin wants to play the game with Kompai but he's not really good at it. He's just very hurt and wants to hurt her too, but he's so in love with her! I love that Pai didn't cry when he came home with other girls but decided to get back into the game by going out with Woot. Now Panin is in such distress cause he doesn't know what Pai has up her sleeves. She plays the game so much better than him! She's already made him jealous. He looks like he wants to die!! Downloading eps. 6. Can't wait to see Panin's reaction to Pai going out with Woot.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Got to admit pra'ek is not very good at the game. You can see at times, he wanted to back down. Kompai on the other hand is a pro. It took her one day or one scene just to make pra'ek stress.

Kob looked nervous and shy in those love scenes. lol. Like she said, Chakrit soften the act when they rehearsed, but when the camera is on he use his man strenght on her, so it kind of scare her. I'm glad Chakrit is respecting Kob and not overduing his love scenes like he regularly does. ie. lip to lip contact.

The only n'ek I think Chakrit know her limit is Kat English, cause both of them were friends back when they went to school together
You can add Mew Lalita in too.

btw kinda random but the name kompai is sooooooooo cool ^.^
its like strong. kom as in sharp like dangerous and smart and pai like the bamboo that flows with the wind to survive in thr roughest conditions and kompai kinda like a weapon ilove the name ^o^hotness.....
Ooo. I didn't remember to go into the detials of na'ek name. That's interesting to know, her name fit her personality and character. Bamboo are hard to break, no matter how swift the wind blows.

anjos

ooohhh....cant wait till next week.....it getting soooo good......I agree w/most of ya....chakrit is very touchy.....alll of his lakron,he's like that.... but love it.......

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Ooo. I didn't remember to go into the detials of na'ek name. That's interesting to know, her name fit her personality and character. Bamboo are hard to break, no matter how swift the wind blows.

That interesting to know the meaning of the name ... like Oil in Pleung Payu..His name Payu means storm something. it reflect the person's character

Epi 6 is so good, Kompai look so hurt when she saw Panin broke the promise by dancing with another girl
But she kept it inside of her and won't let him know

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i am really enjoying this lakorn right now ...never was a chakrit fan but now iam and he playing this role really well...i love my p' ek strong and agressive instead of the weak ones, it a turn off to me ..

moilee

sarNie Adult
One quick question for you all? This lakorn's going by so fast and sooner or later it's going to end. Do you think we might see Chakrit and Kob pair up again in the future? I hope so too....I like them as a pair too. I think they're suitable for each other also. I don't know about you guys....but on screen....they both brushed (it showed) when it came to romantic.....that remind me of Andrew&Kob in Look Mai Klaiton where Andrew prepared the coffee for Kob...love that part.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
To me, Jeffery sounds a little more natural when speaking English than Chakrit, both are fluent I know, but Jeffery doesn't sound like he's studdering or thinking of his words when he speaks English.

Preview for episode 6, I think Kompai made Panin come to her room. He couldn't take it, he had to approach her.

who's jeffery?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Jeffrey is the guy that Kob was using to make Chakrit jealous...but I never heard him speak English before.
I don't about you guys, but I used to think Jeffrey was gay when he play in that gay role with Ning and Sam.. haha

He was so hilarious :lol: that lakorn was so funny

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Jeffery, is the one that's playing the guy that cause Kob's cousin to die of a broken heart.

Jeffery Prajuk Benjakul also played in Rak Chun Nun Per Tur (Patson/Earn, for channel 3) as a bad guy and Jone Ploy Jai (Num/Donut, for channel 7) as pra'ek brother.

He spoke english in KRGP during the scene he and pra'ek went to interview some Japanese clients and na'rai tagged along. I think it was in episode 3?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so hating Panin right now. Yea, I feel sorry for the guy that he's deeply hurt but I hate how he's treating Pai. What an asshole! I love Pai though, how she's so strong. Panin better stop pushing her cause if she gets really mad, he better watch out!! I wonder what Woot told Panin when he asked about what happened b/w Pai, Woot, and Thita cuz when Panin went home, he was still treating Pai badly and took all his stuff out of the room they were suppose to share. I hope Pai finish her game soon so she can leave him. Then he'll be really sorry he hurt her. Wonder if he'll be able to live w/o her. Guess we'll find out soon enough. Till next week...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Kob needs to bring more guys in to make Chakrit really jealous!!! LOL why use the same guy over and over again. That should tick Chakrit off!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I need to catch up on this lakorn and all others too. I am so behind because of school. I haven't even started watching the good episodes yet. Man i wish a day had more than just 24 hrs so i can have time to do everything. lol.