Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I miss u gals too Jackie and everyone else...and Sarahvang my long lost staff..*waves*...are u back on now...we need u chica? I believe me and the gals at SK Forum need some of u're artistic talent. Don't forget to drop by there okie dokie...:)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh... girl dand i come there everyday lol.. sorry i just saw your thingy you sent me in spicy froum..lol.. MAKING stuff right now lol..okies.. I"LL post hopefully by tonight if i don't get tired...hehe okies...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the story, Na'ek played Pra'ek to get to Pra'ek friend, which pra'ek friend is Na'ek sister ex-boyfriend. But well have to wait for the novel, we'll get an idea of it, though the lakorn might not goes as the novel, you know bits might change.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Sometimes they dont change just bits, sometimes it changes alot -_-
I hope it goes as the novel, because it sounds so good :wub:

kels

I'm wondering who the nang rai in the lakorn is that will be up against Kob. What's her name and is her pic posted here?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I hope it goes as the novel too but if they want to change please keep Pra'Ek and Na'Ek love scene lol hahhahahaahah

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
YoUa said:
I hope it goes as the novel too but if they want to change please keep Pra'Ek and Na'Ek love scene lol hahhahahaahah
[post="43962"][/post]​
the love scene...I hope it's not too hot...my poor eyes... :wub:

something like tawan tor saeng...where the pra'ek wasn't too rough...you know what I mean. I don't like it when pra'ek abuses the n'ek too much...let's see something different and n'ek abuse pra'ek...lol

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
the love scene...I hope it's not too hot...my poor eyes... :wub:

something like tawan tor saeng...where the pra'ek wasn't too rough...you know what I mean. I don't like it when pra'ek abuses the n'ek too much...let's see something different and n'ek abuse pra'ek...lol
[post="43965"][/post]​

Pra'ek and Na'ek are marries in the half or before half of the lakorn kha.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jackie said:
ok i'm a little confuse with the story. my mom told me the story goes something like this: chakrit's brother is the one who left na'eng's sister for her best friend and so kob's sister dies of a broken heart pretty much. so kob's character gets revenge by getting her sister's friend to fall in love with chakrit then stealing him from her. when chakrit finds out he takes revenge on na'eng by raping her then she get's pregnant and leaves him when he finds out he goes looking for her. i thought they got married before she left him???
[post="43847"][/post]​
OK, the dude left Na'ek sister is not Chakrit brother kha.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whatever the storyline is, i can't wait to watch it...just hoping it's not a flop like Pepper and Fang's lakorn.....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
that's one thing for sure... it just sucks how we have to wait till next yr... so long likeiono when but we ain;t gonna watch it any time sooon lol right? well i hopr to see more pics and news.... heheee

ning

sarNie Egg
more info about the storyline from the novel...

translated by Mon...

they (KU members) ask if n'ek and p'ek will get marry and if n'ek's younger's fiance is related to p'ek in anyway..

P' Pui responded that n'ek and p'ek will get married since the first half of the story because it's a part of n'ek's plan. The reason Kompai chose Panin as the tool is because she thinks he has the qualification to lure Thita to fall for him. And Woot (Kompai's younger sis fiancee) has no relations to p'ek. so p'ek doesn't have anything to do with this at all.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thanks Ning for the info...ahhhh...it makes me wanna watch the lakorn even more.........although i'm a bit confused about who Thita is...and why Kompai chooses Panin.....Kompai chose Panin as the tool is because she thinks he has the qualification to lure Thita to fall for him????? I don't get this part...but it sounds sooo good...i just can't wait to watch this lakorn..it is definitely an anticipated lakorn to watch of 2006......especially with the wise choice of the n'ek and p'ek...also, i'm glad the n'rai is quite a fresh face...i've never seen her before....i'm glad it's not someone i already hate a lot such as May F.....

Also, how come this topic isn't pinned? It should be....is there a reason that it's not....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
It's not airing yet that's why we don't pin it. The other lakorn (lhong ngao jun) was not pinned by me another person pinned that one...it wouldn't be fair to pinned all of Kob's lakorn...if we pin all of Kob's lakorn then we have to pin all the others actors/actresses that's not airing too. But the first one since it's already done we will let it slide... :)