Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i hope she has feelings. I wouldn't want to marry someone,even for revenge, if i didn't have feelings...

maijune

SarNie Adult
i haven't seen the clip and it's already expired....please someone re-upload the clip for me...i appreciated.....

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah me too...so cute..lolz....i wanna see the wedding scence...kekekeke.....oyy..love chakrit so much...hahahaah

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I wil post the wedding Night and what's happen in that Night in sweetkob_forum.......if you guys want to read then go over there OK....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
linky said:
i hope she has feelings. I wouldn't want to marry someone,even for revenge, if i didn't have feelings...
[post="67150"][/post]​
Same here, I wouldn't married someone even for revenge, unless I have a little feeling for him. ^_^

Be sure to check at sweet_kob forum for Youa's translation of "After the Wedding" I'm sure it's worth your trip. lol. A notice for those who read it, it's the translation from the novel, we can't guarantee that the scene will be in the acutal lakorn. :D

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
it looks like dis movie is gonna have a lot of drama!!! a revenge movie!! sounds good! i hope dis movie doesnt start to lack later on in the episodes!! but it sounds good though! cant wait to c it! chakrit looks good in dis lakorn! does anyone know if chakrit will be wearing business suits in dis lakorn? i think he looks better with them! just like in bow see chompoo( chakrit n angie) :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline sounds kinda similiar to jao sao prissana with Ann..when Anne married chatchai for revenge..for her sister..why is kob marrying chakrit again?..i know for revenge..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh shes revenging for her younger sister..just lke jao sao prissana..towards the middle nang ek gets weak cuz praek becomes me strong and start to fight back..and eventually rapes nang ek..it comes back to her..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Chakrit has nothing to do with her revenge, only a tool for Kob. She makes na'rai meet Chakrit, na'rai eventually falls in love with Chakrit. Then Kob acts nice and get Chakrit to love her instead of na'rai. So Chakrit is innocent from the start. The person that she revenging for is her cousin, the people she wants to hurt is her cousin's Friends (Jeffery and Pim).

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

here is a nother graphic i made. lol it don't look it's best treid my best to the fulllest kob isn't really looking at kob heheeee...so.
but yeah i'm so excited.. lol.. i think this is like my what 4th graphic heheee...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i know chakrit has nothing to do with the revenge thats why hes sad and hurt that kob married him for revenge..but i thought shes seeking revenge her her younger sister..thats what people in etasia said..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The cousin was like a sister to her. So that's why they refer her cousin as her sister. The plot were she takes revenge for her cousin/sister, is a small similiarty.

Jao Sao Prissana. Chatchai's family got issue with Ann, making her sister died and her niece mental. So she takes revenge on pra'ek and his family, in order to torture them.

Kol Rak Game Paybath. Na'ek wants revenge, on na'rai because she stole her cousing/sister boyfriend. So in order for na'rai to feel heartbroken like her cousin/sister, make na'rai fall in love and break her heart by stealing her man.

Na'ek and Pra'ek marry before half way of the novel (in love). As to Ann and Chatchai they married almost at the begining of the lakorn (not in love).

From the passage Youa wrote. Before the wedding na'ek had already told na'rai about her revenge (not wanting to continue). I supposed if she already admit to na'rai, she didn't marry pra'ek for revenge. I do wonder why she agree to marry him, did she feel that if she marries him it make up for her using him?

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
sounds good. but i hate it when the lakorn gets tooooo hyped up and then when you actually watch it. its not all that good. for instance. jao prisanna...i love this lakorn. superb acting and cast especiallly ann and chatchai. love these two as a couple.

sooks

sarNie Egg
i know.. i hope it isn't hyped up and then i get disappointed. i haven't been watching lakorns at all and im waiting to watch this one.. if this one disappoints me again. i think i mite quit watching thai lakorn :( LOl

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn..i can't wait for this lakorn anymore.....when it gonna air??? i mean...i haven't been watching....any lakorn lately, cus most of the lakorn are so boring to watch...i love kob lakorn..and i'm waiting for her lakorn to come out...damn...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
The cousin was like a sister to her. So that's why they refer her cousin as her sister. The plot were she takes revenge for her cousin/sister, is a small similiarty.

Jao Sao Prissana. Chatchai's family got issue with Ann, making her sister died and her niece mental. So she takes revenge on pra'ek and his family, in order to torture them.

Kol Rak Game Paybath. Na'ek wants revenge, on na'rai because she stole her cousing/sister boyfriend. So in order for na'rai to feel heartbroken like her cousin/sister, make na'rai fall in love and break her heart by stealing her man.

Na'ek and Pra'ek marry before half way of the novel (in love). As to Ann and Chatchai they married almost at the begining of the lakorn (not in love).

From the passage Youa wrote. Before the wedding na'ek had already told na'rai about her revenge (not wanting to continue). I supposed if she already admit to na'rai, she didn't marry pra'ek for revenge. I do wonder why she agree to marry him, did she feel that if she marries him it make up for her using him?
[post="68738"][/post]​
I want to add one thing in here. About Ann and Chatchai lakorn. Chatchai is not married with Ann lol Chatchai is married with Ann friend. But Ann want to revenge Chatchai famliy and also Ann friend doesn't like Chatchai too. That's why Ann replace her friend to be Jao Sao. I love this lakorn too.