Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
handicap said:
does anyone have the storyline for this lakorn
[post="69874"][/post]​
i think the summary is in the first page or soemthing like that...but i'm not sure myself so i'll try....
i think chakrit's friend/brother played kob's cousin by cheating and stuff so the cousin died....and when kob gets back from studying aboard? she found out the truth why her cousin died so she went to take revenge....she tries to make the n'rai jealous by making her meet chakrit and then later kob will go and take chakrit away from the n'rai to make her feel the pain her cusin did....so basically she used chakrit as a tool to get his friend/brother and the n'rai jealous and in pain....but later on, kob started to fall for chakrit....and big surprise at the end..
buh buh..i hope it helps..but yea somebody can try to make it understandable more...hehe
aja!!~
can't wait until it airs...huh- why does it have to be so long

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Synopsis:

Bassically. Kob’s taking revenge for her cousin/sisiter (Emnista). The reason, Emnista died of a heart break after her finance called off the wedding, he called it off because he had a one night stand with Emnista’s best friend (Na’rai).

To make na’rai suffer. Kob choose Chakrit, spotting him as a good contestant into driving Na’rai into loving him. Once na’rai is in love with Chakrit, she snatches him away from her, teaching Na’rai how it feels to be heart broken, how it would feel to have someone you love taken away from you.

Chakrit was an innocent bystander. Kob choose him because he had the quality: Rich and Handsome, some thing Na’rai would like in a man. Chakrit and the finance is not blood related nor do they know each other.

sarN

sarNie Granny
----> nancyvang ! buddy !!!! ur banner ..do u have it at biger size or biger pixle ??? ---> :p it the prefect image for the t-shirt im making

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
----> nancyvang ! buddy !!!! ur banner ..do u have it at biger size or biger pixle ??? ---> :p it the prefect image for the t-shirt im making
[post="69920"][/post]​
I don't have a bigger version, but I can make a bigger version of it. Tell me what size you want it in.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The acutal pictures are 320x240, if I resize it he may become blurry. Let me see what I can do first, and i'll tell you the results.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Any more news? How come they don't have any magazines out?? I want some with Chakrit and Kob...i wonder...these two are BIG HOT SHOT STARS.......

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't know but I think this lakorn will do really well...because first of all it's Kob they examine all of her scripts before she is given them...we as her fans wouldn't like it too much if ch7 gave her a really crappy script which will bomb...second of all she can play these type of roles...she is a versatile actress although ch7 doesn't let her use her acting to her full capacity but Kob can act...plus combined with a dramatic storyline...plus Chakrit he is a very good actor he has outshine many roles even when he was playing supporting. All the combination of a great work to come...also I think her fans have been wanting to see her back in these type of roles for awhile not just her English speaking fans abroad but those in Thailand as well...I hope ch7 picked just the right role for her to starr in.

bill

sarNie Egg
Yup. Bluemoon you said it all. I think this lakorn will be a big shot too because it has two very well actors in here along with the casting. Gosh, can't wait for this lakorn. Looks so hot.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Totally BlueMoon...I couldn't have said it any better....I honestly think it's gonna be a big shot...and even get the best lakorn of the year for 2006......at least I hope.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Acutally don't keep your hopes too high though you are anticipating for this lakorn. There's many lakorn out there that starr in the most top na'ek and pra'ek along side and it came out terrible.

We'll just have to wait and see how this turn out.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah, they still have many others lakorn like Kaem Lum Kong with PJJ which is going to air next month, I can't wait to see that one too and cause mostly PJJ lakorns are good and they won a lot of awards than others.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
No matter how it turns out..but right now this lakorn is the hottest lakorn in this forum right now...look at the # of views... :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thanks but I didn't make it Nancyvang did...lol...it's photoshoped I think cuz Kob and Chakrit haven't had any magazine shoots out yet...still waiting for something from the two...