Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
HAHHAA YEP, I'M A BIT DISAPOINTED THOUGH I MEAN I'M HAPPY THAT THEY GOT A CLIP OR THEM FOR THE FANS BUT DAMN I WANTED TO SEE SOME <<,TOUCHING>> LOL!!!! SOMETHING.... KOB SO CUTE THOUGH/111 I GUESS THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY SO YEAH.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah..i saw the clip too, but kob didnt' say anything, only chakrit..but she so silly and funny tho...it's just weird..maybe they're shy hahah

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They might had finished the mouth to mouth cpr scene, that's why she was quiet. lol. It's good to see Chakrit talking, and not his usual quiet self.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Chakrit is gonna be rough on our n'ek...good lordy....I can't wait....awww...there's some pics from Darapapayon or something if someone wants to post that do so...if not I'll post it later tonite....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yay...i'm gonna order it...omg...soo happy...

L

lalalek

I was looking at the picture and it says Papayayon and doesn't that mean like 1 part movie or so???? I thought that it was gunna be a lakorn!!!! :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lek_24/7 said:
I was looking at the picture and it says Papayayon and doesn't that mean like 1 part movie or so???? I thought that it was gunna be a lakorn!!!! :D
[post="89432"][/post]​
Papayong Bunterng isn't that the name of the magazine. Because Kob and Chakrit is shooting their lakorn for 559 onair. They been fliming their lakorn for at least 5 months now.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
ohhhhh thanx for sharing they look so good together...can't wait untill this lakor come's out..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i don't like how chakrit doesn't smile at all in the photoshoots. GRRRR!! anyways, kob is veryy pretty i just dont like the red lipstick on her. makes her look older.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i wonder why chankrit doesn't smile on those pictures, because kob is all smiled heheh Oh well, i still think they make a cute couple :)