Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm unable to watch "wimarn mungkorn" even it has my sexy oil in here, but with pancake, i felt bored till the beginning :lol: but i have some luck, my mom loves pancake so she watched all my lakorns and especially those with her!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I like Pan everyone in my home likes her except one of my sis :lol: . My Mom thinks she's gorgeous. She kept on saying Pan looks beautiful in Wiman MungKorn. I liked the beginning of the lakorn but then afterward it went downhill for me.......... :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
only like the theme song in "wimarn mungkorn", but yeah, my mom too says that pan is beautiful ^__^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I luv WM...it's one of my favorite lakorn of Pancake, maybe b/c her character in there is mature....she has such chemistry with Oil, more than Weir, crossing my fingers for another Oil and Pan lakorn lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i cross my fingers for another oil and kwan instead of oil/pan. didn't watched the one with weir and pan. no, i made a mistake, i've watched the one where they are singers but was more focused on my lovely kwan :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Pan-Oil do have chemistry. I liked their romance scenes together too but then the lakorn wasn't going anywhere and Pan's character was so dumb and unreasonable afterward :rolleyes:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Okay. Just watched episode 5. More misunderstanding. That's about it :rolleyes:

Fai, needs to be alittle more tuff. Episode 5 she got slap by Nok's mom and she didn't do jack and I caught abit of 6 toward the end and she got slap by Nok and she just stood there. Too weak man <_< .

nina07

sarNie Adult
Vee's been annoying to me from the start .. :ph34r:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is it just me...sometime when I look at Fai, she kinda resemble Pancake..lol..anyways, Fai's character in here remind me of Rotmay's character in DDH..awww, Rotmay would fit for this role, she's been gone for awhile now..Fai is still pretty duh, glad that she gets to take on more role..

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Yea he really need to come to the rescue :p

If I had my way with this freaking lakorn I'll make Cee-Mo get together in the end. I just love them together :lol:
Everything is going around in circles :rolleyes: . Episode 6 is like a repeat of 5, 4, 3, 2 :rolleyes: . Anywayz, right now Mo's is giving up on Cee :( . However, she refuse to let Nok have him..lol..so she's hooking up Fai and Cee together :p

As for Vee well he's having feeling for Mo too. I dunno if anyone care about his couple or character but hey since he's getting Mo I might as well watch him too -_- .