Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

Mann

OOoooh Yayayayay!!! LOVEE MO, and Aom in here toooo yes look like a good one don't care about Vee , Cee is in here wish he paired up w/ Mo so they reunite but whatever he look good w/ that fai girl heheh but Aont in here too and I hope he get w/ Aom lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cee is so damn CUTE... ahhhh.. if only the pics were of ceemo lol.. xp.. not veemo.. oh wells.. lol..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for the pictures...cee looking cuute like always...him and fai actually look cute together...vee looks good himself and mo too. yay, aom is in here.....

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I guess Nok is in here too.

lol did they make her sit beside him?

:lol:

credit to gossipstar

Ana

sarNie Adult

Cee's character description Credit to มูมู่น้อย

The new lakorn, Cee will act as a veterinarian, cute, funny and romantic character. That's all from what I know. If I get more information, I will let you know.

Susie

sarNie Adult
dude i'm disappointed that he's not the leadin p'ek!! Cee is famous too!!! however, i'm glad that he's playin in this lakorn. hopefully he'll star in more besides this one and kom faek 2. wasn't it like this year that he starred in like 2 lakorns that aired one after another Pleng din klin dao and raerai look saopaa. i'd have to agree i do like his wardrobe in the photoshots.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. nok n vee were rite next to eachother.. >_<.. oh my lol..

i dont want to look at you.. :loool:

lol.. awwwwwwe.. cee will be a vetenerian.. how kute.. hehe..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: you gals crack me up!

Fine, I'll be the only gal who will support Vee :p I like the dude.

Cee looks hotttt!!! :drool: i'm still stuck on KF. lol. :blush: I loveee a man in pink. hehe.

can't wait to watch this! I hope that Tangmo & Vee will have some more sweet scene! they need to make up for their last lakorn!!! <_<

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I keep telling myself I am so over the fact he's second lead. But really I'm NOT :lol: . I'll still somewhat piss :p :lol: . Even more piss that Cee-Mo is in a lakorn but not together. At least they can have some scenes together I hope :huh: . When Pieng Peun fah aired I was hoping for them to have some scenes together but there was NONE :rolleyes:

I'm pretty excited for this lakorn though. Fai, looks pretty. She and Cee looks cute together ^_^
Nok, is gorgeous. Those pix of her and Vee are funny. They look so bitter toward eachother :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
In the 1st pic looks like Vee staring at Nok haha aww they were such a kyote couple. Man really love Cee wardrobe freaking hot. Aont so hot wats his character in this lakorn