Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I feel stupid for both Cee and Fai :rolleyes: . That scene was so out of place the whole wedding interruption thing. Who thought of that scene should be fire..LOL..corny :rolleyes:

It's ending tomorrow. I dun want it to end yet :blush:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
There are no point in this danm lakorn..wat's the plot anyways..the pranangs switching fiances and trying to make theirs fall in love with one another just becuz of their parents didn't approve..stupid!!!!! Heck and it looks like their not even heartbroken, the only person that is, is Cee..

Ana

sarNie Adult
Well the only reason I dun want it to end yet is cuzz I still wanna see Cee..LOL..but yea this lakorn is lame and a waste of talents like Cee and Mo and Fai. I'm watching the ending right now but mute..LOL..and there's still misunderstanding. I think it's gonna be misunderstamding till the very last minute of the lakorn :rolleyes:

They better end the lakorn with a wedding -_-
Okay! so there is a wedding. But I feel it's so lame.
Anywayz, it ended :lol:

So true though Vee was never heartbroken in the lakorn..LOL..and he claim he loved Fai soooooooooo much :rolleyes:

toppi

sarNie Egg
OMG!! It's so annoying that mo and vee always say the same line! I get a headache just watching the scene switches back and forth, from mo to vee, (mo-vee-mo-vee repeating the same line) like come on I get it already. OMG vee role sucks!!! what the heck, he kinda reminded me of a girl. Naggy Naggy Naggy! I feel sorry for Cee to have to star in such an ANNOYING Lakorn.
OH YEAH!!! Did you guys catch the movement in mo's car!!! She's suppose to be alone, how is there a shadow in the back seat while she was driving on the road. HAHAHAHA~ (Don't remember episode >.< I think it was the episode when mo calls Cee to go check up on fai when she got hit by the nangrai's car.)

:dude: THANKS KAMI-SAMA THIS LAKORN ENDED!!! :yahoo:

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I think the scene that stand out to me the most is when Cee-Mo breakup and the scene when Mo asked Cee to be his friend/sis..keke.. so emotional. I want to see them star together so bad ^_^

solin

sarNie Adult
I just finished watch it and It was so boring ! If Cee wasn't in it I would never continued it I think.
I like Mo but her character is so boring. Vee can't still act and I don't understand why he is main p'ek.
At the beginning I find Mo/Vee funny but after the second episode they just became boring and stupid.
Why can't they just focus on their own life instead of searching problems with each other from nothing ?
At the middle of the lakorn I just begin to watch Cee/Fai. They were so cute together and I like how their feeling grow up with time.
But I'm upset that she didn't realize sooner that Vee is not for her.
I think this lakorn could be more interresting if there would have more scenes of Cee/Fai instead on be focused on Vee/Mo.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. sadly thats kinda true for me.. im skimming parts.. im only watching it for ceemo.. but argh.. they werent the main couple.. T_T.. dee/fai is kute too.. but yea.. LOVE MO.. but.. p'ek vee.. ugh.. i didnt even like him in the other lakorn with mo.. >_<.. lol.. aniwaise.. i still gotta finish this.. hehe.. thanks ana.. for subbin some clips..

HiGuy

sarNie Egg
Omg Vee u handsome ahaha:DDD :thumbsup: Vee was a leading the Drama and when u watch have a live and color :highfive: but when i watch Cee omg i like , but not color only live

HiGuy

sarNie Egg
i think Vee better hohohoh look whick side Vee better,,,, High,handsome,funny,cool, :coverlaf: ......

HiGuy

sarNie Egg
Cee :thumbdown: Ending omg very bad ....................................................................Vee :thumbsup: Ending perfect :graduate: :graduate: