Koojinssssssssssss

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
It's impossible with the crazy fans and anti-fans he has. In case ppl haven't noticed, no matter what he does he get the short end of the stick, whether it be working with other actresses.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It's impossible with the crazy fans and anti-fans he has. In case ppl haven't noticed, no matter what he does he get the short end of the stick, whether it be working with other actresses.
Yessss. Exactly Na is my fave out of the four too, but dang his “fans” are so harsh towards him. Whenever he says something people take it another way, or if he’s close to a girl while filming, the actress gets death threats. This is like MY fans hoping Kim would get hit so MY could be together. Like whattt? Imagine if anyone said that about Yaya. Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
IMO Mark, Kim and Yaya have already successfully creating their own career path. Nadech is the only one who still needs to break out of his koojin fans control. It’s a pity because I like him the most and see so much potential in him.
Exactly, I think Nadech would’ve gotten great roles and more respect if he wasn’t so obsess with who the nang ek was.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sometimes, I don't see or feel honestly in the words said by either Mark Kim Nadech or Yaya. Cause at one point they were just hyping up the support from their koojin fans. They were getting promoted and work left and right because of the koojin image.
How I see things between Yaya and Nadech, honestly they're both ready to go separate ways work wise. Their love life is their decisions to make, I won't be demanding them to be together if that isn't something they don't want.
It's between them.
Mark and Kim, I know have been through so much together. And I honestly stop caring about their love life.
As someone once who once liked all of them, I rather them have their own image and be able to work with others. Without certain fans attacking another celeb just because their fav has a koojin or real life partner.
Work is work, personal life is their personal life. You're just a fan, nothing wrong with loving them as koojin and couples. But there should be limits to those things. Not be so narrow minded about what they do in real life and whom they work with. Whether you like or dislike the person they have to work with or even friends with, and not be so immature saying things that they shouldn't work together or even be friends.
Ditto—I was kind of done with them all “dating” lol but at the end of the day I’m happy for whatever they choose to date, do or make them happy!!

~~

Many people said Nadech should expand his wings with a more steady solo career, that I agree! His koojin career is already successful, no need to stay koojin pairing forever (cuz that could die down) And if given the chance to work with other great actresses like Matt, Taew, Bella in the future he should not hold back but put his all in so fans can believe he can have chemistry with other actresses too. Cuz, one reason people don’t fin him with other girls could be he doesn’t emote all his emotions with them, like when he’s with Yaya, but I honestly think he doesn’t really have firy chemistry with Yaya either cuz them two are so forced at times.

Na will be 27 at the end of this year and he should really consider working with other actresses Bc if Yaya took off and flew solo, Na might be stuck. Yaya is ready to fly solo since day 1, she only needed to establish security in the first place. Now she has that, she going inter, solo and keeps flying.

Let’s say if ny are really together in the end, then good for Na but let’s say if Yaya flies solo and becomes really successful and never intends to be with Na, oh boy—- Na will have a really sympathetic career where people don’t recognize his work but that he was once Yaya’s koojin.

I honestly already feel bad for Na and his mom the most at the moment. I think Mae Kaew knows a lot more than we don’t and for her to write that note, it was simply sad and a statement she came out to defend “she tried her best.”

I’m a person that uses good conscience and intuition to feel people’s energy and truthness despite physical saying bc words could be lied, fabricated at any time to protect their image but if their energy isn’t real, it’s not. Yaya sounded cold, distant at her last Maybelline interview regarding mae kaew’s handwritten note, not cold like she doesn’t respect her, but cold like she’s really fed up with their end and having to answer questions about them.

~~
People always say Na gets short end of the stick? Lol I don’t really know what that means but what I know is Na needs to start establishing his solo career otherwise if Yaya flies off solo, it’s gonna be a big sympathy for Na.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yessss. Exactly Na is my fave out of the four too, but dang his “fans” are so harsh towards him. Whenever he says something people take it another way, or if he’s close to a girl while filming, the actress gets death threats. This is like MY fans hoping Kim would get hit so MY could be together. Like whattt? Imagine if anyone said that about Yaya. Lol

Ditto—I was kind of done with them all “dating” lol but at the end of the day I’m happy for whatever they choose to date, do or make them happy!!

~~

Many people said Nadech should expand his wings with a more steady solo career, that I agree! His koojin career is already successful, no need to stay koojin pairing forever (cuz that could die down) And if given the chance to work with other great actresses like Matt, Taew, Bella in the future he should not hold back but put his all in so fans can believe he can have chemistry with other actresses too. Cuz, one reason people don’t fin him with other girls could be he doesn’t emote all his emotions with them, like when he’s with Yaya, but I honestly think he doesn’t really have firy chemistry with Yaya either cuz them two are so forced at times.

Na will be 27 at the end of this year and he should really consider working with other actresses Bc if Yaya took off and flew solo, Na might be stuck. Yaya is ready to fly solo since day 1, she only needed to establish security in the first place. Now she has that, she going inter, solo and keeps flying.

Let’s say if ny are really together in the end, then good for Na but let’s say if Yaya flies solo and becomes really successful and never intends to be with Na, oh boy—- Na will have a really sympathetic career where people don’t recognize his work but that he was once Yaya’s koojin.

I honestly already feel bad for Na and his mom the most at the moment. I think Mae Kaew knows a lot more than we don’t and for her to write that note, it was simply sad and a statement she came out to defend “she tried her best.”

I’m a person that uses good conscience and intuition to feel people’s energy and truthness despite physical saying bc words could be lied, fabricated at any time to protect their image but if their energy isn’t real, it’s not. Yaya sounded cold, distant at her last Maybelline interview regarding mae kaew’s handwritten note, not cold like she doesn’t respect her, but cold like she’s really fed up with their end and having to answer questions about them.

~~
People always say Na gets short end of the stick? Lol I don’t really know what that means but what I know is Na needs to start establishing his solo career otherwise if Yaya flies off solo, it’s gonna be a big sympathy for Na.

It simply means no matter what he does he never hear the end of it. The stars he work with always get bash. Of course it's gonna make him look like the bad one bc their so called fans or anti-fans are ridiculous. It's not like the guy haven't tried or isn't, hence working with Matt.

Sorry! Didn't mean to quote u AnnTFan. But yep, I hear ya.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I know some people don’t care about real kisses but dang it’s annoying to me that Nadech would only kiss Yaya AND OR the producers are only willing to save his lips for yaya. At first I thought maybe its just Nadech not wanting to kiss but the productions he has worked with, it seems if the n’ek is not his koojin there will be no kisses at all even when it would make sense to have one. For example that one production that NY always works with, NY’s lakorns have kisses then its Nadech and Taew so then its a fake ass kiss, then I think Yaya and JJ’s kiss was fake ( I mean I think they hated each other anyways sooo). Then with Paajaew I thought he was conservative or something so Kim and Na had no kisses along with Nadech and Mew yet JJ and Kim had one.
I mean cmon if you’re gonna give us a shitty story at least spoil us with something, this is the reason why i don’t vent out on Anne so much cause she does do fanservice pretty well. Either way i’m still trying to see who’s doing this bs. Nadech needs to give all his effort when acting and stop feeding just one group or them production company needs to stop being so stingy. And yes I would like to see kisses in Dramas cause when i’m watching a love story I want to see it idc if you guys aren’t dating in real life but give me something to fin at. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense btw it’s topic i’m very passionate about loll

Anyways now Mark and Yaya had one so idc i’m demanding Nadech give his all to Matt or else they shouldn’t have thought about touching a kdrama.

xodxo

It simply means no matter what he does he never hear the end of it. The stars he work with always get bash. Of course it's gonna make him look like the bad one bc their so called fans or anti-fans are ridiculous. It's not like the guy haven't tried or isn't, hence working with Matt.
:) Thanks dear. I know what the word means but I meant to say I don’t agree with it. Simply put, it means doomed. But I don’t agree with it. Yes, in the initial stages Na/NY fans were very defensive and might have bashed Taew and Pat horribly, even Kim was bashed lol. But those were in Na’s earlier career and they were seen as threats to Ya or something. But now, I don’t really see anyone threatening or bashing Na’s new costar like Matt with the exception of a few nasty people. Lol Even Na’s mom was positing/sharing images of Matt and Na. There seems to be a shift of focus in where Na’s mom also seems supportive of his new n’ek now too whereas before she was all about ny.

To save Na’s own career, he really needs to fly solo. Cuz, something is telling me Yaya is not waiting, she’s going to fly with or without Na.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Taew wasn’t bashed at first I think. I think everyone was threatened by Patricia instead then they saw Taew and Na had more chemistry/ their story were written a little bit better. And with Mew that was 2 years ago since nadech hasn’t worked with anyone new until Matt. But we shall see cause right now Matt and Na hasn’t really interact

P

PrincessKarina

I know some people don’t care about real kisses but dang it’s annoying to me that Nadech would only kiss Yaya AND OR the producers are only willing to save his lips for yaya. At first I thought maybe its just Nadech not wanting to kiss but the productions he has worked with, it seems if the n’ek is not his koojin there will be no kisses at all even when it would make sense to have one. For example that one production that NY always works with, NY’s lakorns have kisses then its Nadech and Taew so then its a fake ass kiss, then I think Yaya and JJ’s kiss was fake ( I mean I think they hated each other anyways sooo). Then with Paajaew I thought he was conservative or something so Kim and Na had no kisses along with Nadech and Mew yet JJ and Kim had one.
I mean cmon if you’re gonna give us a shitty story at least spoil us with something, this is the reason why i don’t vent out on Anne so much cause she does do fanservice pretty well. Either way i’m still trying to see who’s doing this bs. Nadech needs to give all his effort when acting and stop feeding just one group or them production company needs to stop being so stingy. And yes I would like to see kisses in Dramas cause when i’m watching a love story I want to see it idc if you guys aren’t dating in real life but give me something to fin at. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense btw it’s topic i’m very passionate about loll

Anyways now Mark and Yaya had one so idc i’m demanding Nadech give his all to Matt or else they shouldn’t have thought about touching a kdrama.
Oh you go girl! Tell them how it is! Lol. You spoke well sweetie! Amen! :angel10::clap::thumbup:

xodxo

Lol not to rub it in anyone’s face but yea Mark is one actor he takes his career as a solo thing lololol he’s very professional in the sense that if the movie/scene requires it, he puts up with it and abides by it. And if the n’ek and him have very strong chemistry, it only boosts the fin-ness level lol :risas3:

Actually both Kimmy and Mark are similar in that aspect lol they’re dating offscreen but onscreen, they still allow real kisses and take their profession quite realistically.

Kim and Ananda were lip smacking left and right in their Tiger series lmaooooo now, that’s icky lol too much is too much sometimes lol but if a scene requires it, they need to do it!! Kimmy kisses most of her costars too, Boy, Jma, JJ, koojin Mark

~~

I praise Yaya for doing very serious and real kisses with Mark in KC bc I still recall TD, they couldn’t even really hug til like the end!!! Lmao!!!!!!

Now, Na needs to be no shy with Matt. If the lakorn requires the sweet moment, he needs to show it!!!!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

~~

~~
Now, Bella and Nadech is a pairing I'm really interested in seeing in a lakorn

P

PrincessKarina

Lol i’m all over the place maybe someone as passionate can word it better hahah
Makes sense to me! I totally agree on Nadech. All a sudden I feel like Nadech is going to be left behind! Even though he is the one who won the most popular awards! Those don’t mean too much now! Lol. Suits him right...and those stingy productions! :mad:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol not to rub it in anyone’s face but yea Mark is one actor he takes his career as a solo thing lololol he’s very professional in the sense that if the movie/scene requires it, he puts up with it and abides by it. And if the n’ek and him have very strong chemistry, it only boosts the fin-ness level lol :risas3:

Actually both Kimmy and Mark are similar in that aspect lol they’re dating offscreen but onscreen, they still allow real kisses and take their profession quite realistically.

Kim and Ananda were lip smacking left and right in their Tiger series lmaooooo now, that’s icky lol too much is too much sometimes lol but if a scene requires it, they need to do it!! Kimmy kisses most of her costars too, Boy, Jma, JJ, koojin Mark

~~

I praise Yaya for doing very serious and real kisses with Mark in KC bc I still recall TD, they couldn’t even really hug til like the end!!! Lmao!!!!!!

Now, Na needs to be no shy with Matt. If the lakorn requires the sweet moment, he needs to show it!!!!
I don’t like Mark but yes I still respect that. And fans just have to understand that at the end of the day they’re actors and its not cheating lol

Haha i enjoyed Kim and Ananda’s kisses, the only one she hasn’t kissed was Nadech lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Makes sense to me! I totally agree on Nadech. All a sudden I feel like Nadech is going to be left behind! Even though he is the one who won the most popular awards! Those don’t mean too much now! Lol. Suits him right...and those stingy productions! :mad:
I mean even Mark and JJ can’t act as well but they have their own fanbases and in the long run its gonna help them more. I think when you put yourself out there and collab more and more you garner more fans along with fans of other n’eks.

xodxo

I don’t like Mark but yes I still respect that. And fans just have to understand that at the end of the day they’re actors and its not cheating lol

Haha i enjoyed Kim and Ananda’s kisses, the only one she hasn’t kissed was Nadech lol
It’s cool, u don’t need to like him lol he doesn’t really know u hahahahah I mean he’s got many fans lol :p

I mean even Mark and JJ can’t act as well but they have their own fanbases and in the long run its gonna help them more. I think when you put yourself out there and collab more and more you garner more fans along with fans of other n’eks.
Idk dude— people will say I’m bias lmaooo but I love Mark’s acting, and prefer him over JJ. Idk—- JJ hasn’t impressed me a bit looks or acting. Lol. But he’s looking better in GSH with Taew so we’ll see.

What fan base here are you talking about? The ones in Thailand? Or in US? Or the actual fanclub established on IG?

I’m sure Na got fanbase everywhere.

~~
If in any case you were referring to FANCLUB on IG, then yes Mark’s got the most established ones in Thailand with two BIG ones on IG like prinfanclub and banmarkpantip.

I don’t know of any Jj fc! Please share.

P

PrincessKarina

I said before and will again that I don’t care for koojin couples NY or MK. However I respect MK’s solo careers. These two actually stepped up and gave their all when acting with the diverse actors/actresses respectively! Clearly more so than NY! If we compare Yaya and Kim seriously I really admire Kim’s work better. She’s the stronger actress or at least more willing to try her all with her different co-stars! Forget Yaya she only stepped it up a bit in KC but I wasn’t impress. Mark and Yaya’s lip kissing was awkward. It almost was more towards the corner of the mouth than the full actual lips. (If I remember it correctly). Either way it was still awkward looking. I cringed! But I gave Yaya credit for FINALLY stepping out of her comfort zone. Uh and she’s been in the industry for almost a decade! She’s going to be 30 in 5 years! Yes about time!!! :eek:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It’s cool, u don’t need to like him lol he doesn’t really know u hahahahah I mean he’s got many fans lol :p

Idk dude— people will say I’m bias lmaooo but I love Mark’s acting, and prefer him over JJ. Idk—- JJ hasn’t impressed me a bit looks or acting. Lol. But he’s looking better in GSH with Taew so we’ll see.

What fan base here are you talking about? The ones in Thailand? Or in US? Or the actual fanclub established on IG?

I’m sure Na got fanbase everywhere.

~~
If in any case you were referring to FANCLUB on IG, then yes Mark’s got the most established ones in Thailand with two BIG ones on IG like prinfanclub and banmarkpantip.

I don’t know of any Jj fc! Please share.
I meant individual fans, i’ve only seen some that follows all his work more but usually most are fans of Yaya or fans of them as a couple only. But again they all favor Yaya more lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I meant individual fans, i’ve only seen some that follows all his work more but usually most are fans of Yaya or fans of them as a couple only. But again they all favor Yaya more lol.
Well we’ll see how things play out when Yaya fully fly “solo”. I sure hope Nadech step up NOW. I will wait for you to judge MLFTS and tell me if Nadech give his “all” to Matt and if Thai producers kept the original kissing scenes. I also want to know that Nadech and Matt lip lock! Then yes I will give it a go! Otherwise no thanks! Thanks girl! ;)

xodxo

I said before and will again that I don’t care for koojin couples NY or MK. However I respect MK’s solo careers. These two actually stepped up and gave their all when acting with the diverse actors/actresses respectively! Clearly more so than NY! If we compare Yaya and Kim seriously I really admire Kim’s work better. She’s the stronger actress or at least more willing to try her all with her different co-stars! Forget Yaya she only stepped it up a bit in KC but I wasn’t impress. Mark and Yaya’s lip kissing was awkward. It almost was more towards the corner of the mouth than the full actual lips. (If I remember it correctly). Either way it was still awkward looking. I cringed! But I gave Yaya credit for FINALLY stepping out of her comfort zone. Uh and she’s been in the industry for almost a decade! She’s going to be 30 in 5 years! Yes about time!!! :eek:
Yes! I definitely credit Yaya for stepping up one notch. Before that, you got none. I mean, when I saw those lip kisses, I was thrilled and shocked that Yaya was willing to step up the game and do it with Mark!!! My Mark!! 555555555555

Like I was so certain that even Nadech didn’t get that much lip from Yaya before KC or have I not seen enough of NY LOL please share and link me if they have done that much lip smooching before Yaya did it in KC. Anything after KC, that Ya kissed Na doesn’t matter bc she’s already gave it all in KC. Cuz I always read people say Yaya is so conservative and will not kiss anyone on screen but boy— was I surprised?!? Lol :p

I see 55 :p