Krai Thong!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
sarn thank you for the song again..it's so good, i repeat this song over and over again...hahaahahh.....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't know if you guys talk about it yet or not....but i went bak and watched krai thong today ...and i just noticed that the lil seashell girl is Kwan from the modern lakorns.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Gosh buklaoboi...meeh and you are sooo late huh! hahaha...i wonder when there gonna remake this lakorn...i would like to see it...except i know it would piss meeh off though!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol yeah if they remake the lakorn the aligator will be fake jus like teph sarm ru doo in this version the aligator was real lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol yeah if they remake the lakorn the aligator will be fake jus like teph sarm ru doo in this version the aligator was real lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep...Back then either it was real or they build it themselves..Right now everything is just fake..Anywho..I know for sure who there gonna pick if they remake this..It's gonna be Cartoon because the nang aek is sorta kinda stupid lol..And obviously Chalawan will be Lek..Since he's like the only bad guy that is big..And as for the pra aek probably gonna be Phone for sure..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
EWWWWWWW...Not that ugly Cartoon gurl...I don't think they should remake this lakorn. It's already good as it is, even though it's about sharing wives in this lakorn..If they're gonna remake this in the future, for sure, they will extend it and add alot of nonsence stuffs...

Again the lakorn is good until it came to an end where the stupid Prake took the alligator's wife back home and they said they're farewell and it ended right there..UMMM, alot of question in mind..1)Will the two sisters still be marry to him because they did found out that he had an affair w/her..2) Whatever happened to the alligator guy spirit after leaving Tapaothong's body...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well there was a part 2 to the story...But CH7 didn't make it..I guess they didn't want to make it..Since Glor Petch came after..

Phon

sarNie Adult
EWWWWWWW...Not that ugly Cartoon gurl...I don't think they should remake this lakorn. It's already good as it is, even though it's about sharing wives in this lakorn..If they're gonna remake this in the future, for sure, they will extend it and add alot of nonsence stuffs...

Again the lakorn is good until it came to an end where the stupid Prake took the alligator's wife back home and they said they're farewell and it ended right there..UMMM, alot of question in mind..1)Will the two sisters still be marry to him because they did found out that he had an affair w/her..2) Whatever happened to the alligator guy spirit after leaving Tapaothong's body...

this is actually a true legend in thailand in the city call pijit. its located in central thailand that city have huge crocodiles and alot to. they even made a statue of chalawun. But this lakorn was made to end like that. Graitong didnt get the gator girl human and animals cant be in love its a sin. Thats why he took her back and it ended there this lakorn about graitong the warrior who save the city from chalawun.

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
does any one have the lakorn, if they do can you upload it for me. i really wanted to watch it. i never got to finish the lakorn. i don't want to see the movie but the series. the one that sarn upload the picture.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
does any one have the lakorn, if they do can you upload it for me. i really wanted to watch it. i never got to finish the lakorn. i don't want to see the movie but the series. the one that sarn upload the picture.
Yah I have this lakorn, but I lost some of the tapes, so I only have tapes 1, 6, 7, and 8. I am gonna upload it, but it might be a couple weeks since I'm uploading Bla Boo Tong right now. ^_^

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
Yah I have this lakorn, but I lost some of the tapes, so I only have tapes 1, 6, 7, and 8. I am gonna upload it, but it might be a couple weeks since I'm uploading Bla Boo Tong right now.
i doesn't matter to me at least you have the part where he went to save her for Chalawan. i watching from where he was about to go save her. if you upload it can you tell me where you are going to upload it.