Krai Thong!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Actually the alligator in this lakorn is the red guy (1st) in Glot pit jit see (the original one). I really loved him, I have to say that he did an excellent job in which I hated Krai Tong! Although Krai Tong (was the 2nd guy, Silver one from Glot Pit Jit See) SHOULD be p'ek, I was more interested in the alligator and disliked Krai Tong!

Please don't remake this lakorn! Cause I cannot see another guy in The alligator role! pLUS i'VE SEEN THE MOVIE AND i LOVE THE GUY IN THE MOVIE!

NO OFFENSE!

L

lalalek

In the song, who sings the girl part? I love her voice, it's sounds so oldy and original.... :D

Yeah i agree with you der052, they don't need to remake this at all......i liked the pra'eak and all but then the alligator guys was much more catchy looking...... :wub: !!!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you guys know that there was suppose to be a part 2...But they didn't make it...Since its a true story...Well the 2nd part the pra aek isn't Grai Tong..Chalawun comes back to life and kills Grai Tong..Because don't you guys remember there used to be a big green crystal...Well if that thing is still shining then he isn't dead..Well Chalawun comes back to life and kills Grai Tong and takes back his wife...As for the lakorn..I believe Chalawun is actually the pra aek...Even though the title is Grai Tong...

L

lalalek

ThanamasFanclub said:
Did you guys know that there was suppose to be a part 2...But they didn't make it...Since its a true story...Well the 2nd part the pra aek isn't Grai Tong..Chalawun comes back to life and kills Grai Tong..Because don't you guys remember there used to be a big green crystal...Well if that thing is still shining then he isn't dead..Well Chalawun comes back to life and kills Grai Tong and takes back his wife...As for the lakorn..I believe Chalawun is actually the pra aek...Even though the title is Grai Tong...
[post="91465"][/post]​
Whoa i never new that, okay what you told us was much intresting than the movie that has been airing.....yeah man, the hell with the pra'eak.......we like Chalawun better...lol :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
ahah...i wanna see the 2nd part...where do you get it??/ please let me know..i'm so dying to see calawan kill krai tong..hahaha....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well you see..Grai Tong and Chalawun are the same thing..Chalawun married both the alligator girls which are sisters also..And he had a human wife..Grai Tong had 2 human wifes that sisters but one alligator wife...Both Grai Tong and Chalawun are the same...Just the oppossite with the wife part...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well you see..Grai Tong and Chalawun are the same thing..Chalawun married both the alligator girls which are sisters also..And he had a human wife..Grai Tong had 2 human wifes that sisters but one alligator wife...Both Grai Tong and Chalawun are the same...Just the oppossite with the wife part...
[post="91691"][/post]​

yeah , Chalawun is the alligator and he have two wife and yeah he kidnap dat human girl put some love spell on her and she bacame his wife . Grai Tong is the alliagator 's slaver lollll.. he kill Chalawun and bring the human girl back to her parent and later he marry her AND her SISTER .... so dat make him have 2 wife ! Also , he went to have an affair wiht Chalawun 's wife hahaha ... soo really it like back and fore ?? Chalawun and Grai Tong share the same wife ^_^ ^_^

L

lalalek

All i have to say is they just nasty @$$ two timer asians dudes...yuck nasty......lol....if i was in that situation, i wish kick her @$$ for stealing other peoples man and go Beat his @$$ up..lol!!!! I wonder is there people in this world still like that????/ :blink:

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
so Krai tong had an affair with one of the alligators wife on purpose? no spell or anything?
And is Gift in this movie?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Gift is in this lakorn...No spell or anything...He just blew this potion on her to calm her down thats all..But she did like him though...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..Gift is in this lakorn...No spell or anything...He just blew this potion on her to calm her down thats all..But she did like him though...
[post="92651"][/post]​
did she end up with him too? and who did gift play? sorry, havent' seen this movie in like forever!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Gift play as the one that got captured...And she got the pra aek...
[post="92796"][/post]​
thanks, i think i remember that now. then who play her sister?

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is cool, and I do agree that Krai Tong shouldn't be the p'ek. hahah man... if part two is to come out now or is in the process of filming... That'll be sooooo cools!!!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Her sister was from Bla Boo Tong..Euy's friend that lived out in the farm..And Boy's soldier liked her...
[post="93284"][/post]​
i totally remember that! they were so cute.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I have this movie, Krai Thong, the very first version during the time when my mom were young. P'eak in the 1st version is Soraphong.. In love scene, they do a "real kiss"...

I have it in DVD, but don't know how to uploads it for everyone to watch...