Krai Thong!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww theres a second one...i wanna see it...a lakorn or a movie...shit...i think chalawan is way better then krai thong..krai thong is kinda annoying..and for what he did with that alligator girl ewww! hate him...someone tell meeh where i can get the second part...! Thanks i loved this movie!~

sarN

sarNie Granny
Chalawun is the bad guy .. well , he just kidnap the rich girl dat all cuz he like madly in love with her and Grai Tong is the good guy ! Grai Tong killl Chalawun bring the rich girl back and have affair with Chalawun wife LOLLLLLL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
man, i hated that! dat's some messed up shiot! hahahaa

umm, can't remember...does krai tong mess with chalawun's wife in the "old version"...been a while...gotta go back n watch it. old one was real good too. lmao

sarN

sarNie Granny
which old version ? the verion i seen the guy dat play as Grai Tong is the PINK dude in " gro pid chet see" and Chalawun was teh RED dude from " gro pid chet see " tooo lolz

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No no no no lol..The pink guy is in Grai Tong but he plays as the bad guy named 'Praiwun'...But the yellow guy plays as 'Grai Tong'...

sarN

sarNie Granny
non on ! lol ---> brb i'lll prove it

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
which old version ? the verion i seen the guy dat play as Grai Tong is the PINK dude in " gro pid chet see" and Chalawun was teh RED dude from " gro pid chet see " tooo lolz
[post="95000"][/post]​
yeah, girl, there is an old version! all the peeps who played the main roles are geezers now. lmao i don't know what their real names are, but they all be playin' moms, dads, and even grandmas and grandpas now. ahaha

oh! ok, i remember something...uhhh, the guy who played krai tong in the old version is the guy who played the grandpa of kob in "sapai tornado". and the guy who played chalawun in the old version is the guy who played tik's father in nang sao jing jai kup nai san dee. he was also in roy leh sane rai as tik's father. hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
ThanamasFanclub said:
No no no no lol..The pink guy is in Grai Tong but he plays as the bad guy named 'Praiwun'...But the yellow guy plays as 'Grai Tong'...
[post="95004"][/post]​

nvm i mean the white dude or gray the Tuesday guy lollll