cecilia

Staff member
^oh yeah, that will do too -- i would pick him as well.

man in uniform -- i know Captain and PONG can definitely pull it off (not to mention, tikker too LOL)

but for ANGSUMALIN .. who out there looks good in plain clothing?
Mam Jintara looks beautiful in them plain clothes as well as Kwan so yup, the new one better look good.
EVEN BENZ surprise me with her natural thai looks. -- i still iffy about Num though lol --
i still think that p'bird and warut are the best version of kobori -- the man in my heart.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
Nok Sinjai & Bie The Star
Nok Sinjai will have a new drama with Bie The Star @October 2010.
She've said on some interview, I forget where it was.
More I have the feelings that it will really be Koo Gum o_O But what for a role will she play???? I can't wait until october or the end of october 2010.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't picture Bie in a Japanese uniform and acting like Kobori. It's cracks me up just thinking about it. But since ch5 has a limited cast I think they should let the other channels to remake it.

jakjann

Jakjann
I can't picture Bie in a Japanese uniform and acting like Kobori. It's cracks me up just thinking about it. But since ch5 has a limited cast I think they should let the other channels to remake it.
I can picture him in Japanese Uniform he already waear a japanese uniform in Kang Lung Parb The musical and he did a perfect job^^
I think it is a good choice if he really play as Kobori because the owner want him and he saw something at him why he is good for this role^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Pol in uniform somewhat can you imagine if he still looked a little younger? LOL he'd be perfect <3; His acting is great the only thing is he needs to work on his speech a little bit sometimes

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you jakjann, Bie dose look good in the Japanese uniform in "Kang Lung Parb" The musical I saw a few pix of him from that show.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder if we do a petition would Exact reconsider Bie was really chosen and has accepted this role.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They may Fun if there are enough people who oppose. They've done it before switched someone or pulled them due to mass opposition. Pang and Fluke in Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar lol. I think there was another lakorn too but I don't remember

solin

sarNie Adult
Koo Gum ? I think it's quite soon to remake this classic since Num/Benz version was not that old
And if Bie will be the p'ek...as much as I love him, he doesn't fit the role at all

looksy

sarNie Adult
The thing is, would they listen to our opposition/petition? Several people have mentioned that when the owner of the novel sold the rights to Exact, the owner even mentioned that Bie would fit the role. For me, if this was a musical, yes, then Bie would be perfect for the role b/c he is a singer. But if it's a lakorn, then I don't think Bie would fit the role b/c Koo Gum is a melodrama. I actually can see him as a Japanese soldier, but I just think that this role is too big for him (acting-wise). I'm not saying he's a bad actor but his acting is not good enough yet for such an iconic role.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i saw pics of the "behind the painting" musical back then.. and of course heard him sing in japanese but ... he cant be kobori.. sorry.. bie = kobori.. no no >_<..

please exact.. take bie out!!!.. i dont think the n'ek will work out too >_<.. ahhhh..... wait... it's best if exact just cancels this project..

tina.. omo.. if only pol was younger indeed...

tinah

sarNie Coma
pol would definately be another good choice but hes no longer playing the pra'ek role anymore :( this would be a total joke if they have bie take on this role. then again, exact doesnt have much options. i wouldnt want ch7 to remake it either

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm trying very hard right now to imagine a perfect man of kobori and the natural looking angsumalin who doesn't need much make up to look beautiful -- who could it be in ch5?

fun

Expired Sarnie
the good actresses from Exact are consider "old" now. It wouldn't seem right either because my image of nang ek, has this maturity look but also very young. benz and jintara were very pretty, young looking, plain, aggressive/arrogant, and mature all at once ahahaha.

like i said it is the older generation from exact that will work. the young generation is ahh... no comment.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know many people will probably not agree with me on my choice for Ungsamalin, but Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew! Lol. Please don't let it be Vill, Grand, Pueng, or any of the other newbies -.-" I love the newbies and all, but many of them wouldn't look right as Ungsamalin As for Bie he may look right in Uniform, but in terms of acting he isn't strong enough. Neither are any of the other newbie nang'eks

cecilia

Staff member
^funny, i was thinking of mew too lOl -- but then her figure came to play and i'm back to being iffy about it.

After watching MALAI someting == i guess View can play as Angsumalin if they can't find anyone else. I'll settle for Bie too.
I just need to stop getting too high hope -- that's all LOl

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's not about looking good in the uniform, it's about portraying the role of kobori...

he's kume face but yet sincere, manly, soft vocal...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Cece if they bring Mew to play Ungsamalin I'll bare with Bie as the pra'ek as long as I'm watching Mew <3; You know watching Aerin in Rabum Duang Dao I think she may be able to pull of Ungsamalin, but it could be just my opinion lol sometimes I am bias towards her lol.

I think Mew has potential to pull this role off if she practiced her acting I know this will never happen though ;[ mew pls! LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There's hardly any suitable actress in exact to be Angsumalin, none of them have been in the industry long enough................