Kror Guy Yasit

phai

sarNie Egg
thats what i was just thinking......maybe he'll be like norkprajon and end up alone that would be sad, because angkhart is one hottie and he deserves a girl..... :wavecry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmmm in Grot Phet Jed See wasn't Nopragon the green one which was the one that was like the peacemaker one which is the character like pumin?=x

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...what is up with this lakorn? Buayam just died, and no one seemed to care. It's like after she died, everyone forgot about her and moved on. Anyanee and Montra were close with her, but didn't even cry. As soon as they heard she died, they just didn't care or even say anything about her. :unsure:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
i am confuse. how does buayam body got vanish by fire?? the gror guy yasit people didn't cremate her. the sky turn dark and lighting all the sudden and her body got burnt and fly up to heaven. does this happen to her grandma as well? .. just don't make sense..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
only one song is theme that sucks 55555 yea i think yam die since p-num dad is pop now

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
only one song is theme that sucks 55555 yea i think yam die since p-num dad is pop now
Well, the cd has all the songs. The titles are:
4. Kwarm rak jao euy
5. Muen parn larn yod ngam tha
6. Kror guy yasit
7. Yah mong pieng roob gai...

Kror guy yasit ended? Are you serious?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wait..so yam's body flew to heaven? then...does that mean she becomes an angel or something? and it ended already? how was the ending? can u be specific with each couple/character?

azntgr

sarNie Egg
ugh...i really don't want to watch the ending now....iono about you guys but i think the boran is downgrading with each year! sigh....i hope yam is in another boran soon, i like her.

Karaked

sarNie Egg
i like to watch this lakorn on weekend pee boy and yam so na rukjung :wub:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Well, the cd has all the songs. The titles are:
4. Kwarm rak jao euy
5. Muen parn larn yod ngam tha
6. Kror guy yasit
7. Yah mong pieng roob gai...

Kror guy yasit ended? Are you serious?

is this CD out yet? I don't think they had it at the store I rent at.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
retarded... yam died! why did they make her die?? who is boy gonna get wif now??
omg!! are yuu serious??!! and i was waiting to watch the ending too... wth??!!!

if they don't revive yam, maybe angkart will die too, so that way they can both be reincarnated and be together in the next life... :lol: