Kror Guy Yasit

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im ok with aont.. i use to hate him.. and then i starting to like him.. and then after a while i started to hate him again.. and now im ok with him... heheehe... ann thought i was crazy.. anyways.. i kinda like the clothes... but the head thingy have to go... its freaken ugly... but i do like th white dress the nke is wearing.. thats the only dress i like hehhehe.... :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know lol...You hated him..Then you liked him..And then your like eh with him lol...But seriously...They need to go back to the normal story lines and clothing before they run out of viewers...

Rakniran

im not really a big fan of p'ek with that ugly long hair ..The clothing isnt that pretty at all.i dont thinkthat i will be watching this lakorn at all,but N'ek looked pretty though..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea I know lol...You hated him..Then you liked him..And then your like eh with him lol...But seriously...They need to go back to the normal story lines and clothing before they run out of viewers...
[post="46789"][/post]​
ditto on that ann!! better go back before no ones watches the new boran lakorns..

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
when is this one coming out? i can't wait any longer for it....Kula needs to end!

annea

sarNie Adult
whats up with the long hairs?.......they need to go.........
who is that girl never seem her before..

L

lalalek

OMG, all you guy's know that Boran movies drag now so why do you still watch it? I ain't gunna lie that the theme is good but the things is now in movies, the nang'eak is 10X's annoying'er and the pra'eak is 10'X stupider......lol......I don't think that this Lakorn is gunna be intresting and plus pra'eak get's on my last nerves......for example He was so freaken annoying and sissy in Yor Pla Klien too...... I definently disagree in the wardrobe, why aren't they pretty anymore, it is not even traditional too.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh my god... the clothes are so weird...

DON'T THEY EVER MAKE NORMAL BORAN LAKORNS???

Gomin and this lakorn have clothes that just makes you not want to watch it... i really don't see much decent boran lakorns anymore... very sad...

annea

sarNie Adult
ahahahhaha....wonder if Aony is gonna know how to fight and have power in dis lakorn...lol :lmao: ....and yes, the clothing are just BAD!!!! :ph34r:

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
dang thanamasfanclub u must knoe like everything bout boran huh? :D LOLz but anyways i jus cant seem to see da pics... ! -_- but anyways i dont think imma like da lakorn cuss da actor and actress...

Saifah

bite me x___
BaBeeLaiLai said:
ewww i don't like their clothing..it's fucken ugly!
[post="46155"][/post]​

hahahah... I agreee with you!! LOLZ! Its hella fucken ugly! Worser and worser all the time!

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
oh those clothes! While they're not that bad, I miss the original styles, with the crowns and the nice traditional styled thai clothes. The last time they did that was like in the remake of thep sam rudoo a few years back