Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe because Yam haven't film her scenes yet. beginning Yam didn't play in this la korn but then suddenly they change and bring Yam to play so they was in a rush didn't have time to dress her up and take her picture like the other actors. but for sure Yam play in it. we'll have to wait till they grow up which i am waiting to watch and especially want to watch Yam. love this girl. i watch all her la korns.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam play as nang egg's step-mom's niece name "Kearl Keaw" she will get with the Sat guy. i can't wait to see Yam.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Who is the nang-ek in this lakorn? I'm only on part 3. Is it the little princess who had to leave the kingdom because her dad got poisoned? Oh yeah who was that girl with the pee-phob? I don't know how they got in the lakorn, but the pee-phob was kinda creepy. :shock:

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
well...i couldn't wait any longer so i decide to pay at iptv and watch it there...this lakorn is pretty good....i'm not saying so because I am a fan of aont....but the kids, their acting is good....their also CUTE...the kids who plays as the prince is so cute....i think he play his part well....so far i like this lakorn....its going at fast pace too....i can't wait for the kids to grow up.....

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yam will start filming her scenes on March. there is a total of 80 episodes. 41-80 will be the grown up parts. i can't wait to see Yam. the n'ek is the little girl that get mistreated by her step-mom. i didn't watch the kids part, i'm waiting to watch when they grow up.

annea

sarNie Adult
Teedee17 said:
Yam will start filming her scenes on March. there is a total of 80 episodes. 41-80 will be the grown up parts. i can't wait to see Yam. the n'ek is the little girl that get mistreated by her step-mom. i didn't watch the kids part, i'm waiting to watch when they grow up.
[post="83960"][/post]​
:blink: :eek: :eek: 80 episode???? r u for real?? thats long..man, i have to wait that long to see when they're all grown up.....gesshhh...so is yam gonna get with guy right here?? or the guy with short hair??? cuz i kno she aint gonna get with Aont or Boy...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
How many parts are there so far..? Man..It's going to be like a year then because Gula San Suay there were like 60 parts and that lakorn was like a year..!

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gosh 80 parts? What the heck I was waiting to see Au and Aom's lakorn next. That's crazy i'm not going to watch this lakorn until it gets to part 40 because that is just way to long to spend time on the kids generation. I swear if they don't cut this thing with dragging boran lakorns they will lose the dedicated viewers. I'm still stuck on the 80 parts, my gosh I knew they were going to pull this kind of crap. Well I guess I will not be watching this movie untill like tape 10 or 11. So this will be a long wait.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's 80 episodes. i'll wait till they grow up and then watch it. i want to watch Yam. i don't mind. i think it sounds right because there is 7 couples. they probably give all couples equal scenes important scenes to play . it wouldn't be a boring drag like Gula san suay because this la korn there are 7 couples. it would be fun. there are different couples to see. new actors plus old actors. no this guy is not the guy that get pair up with Yam. the Sat guy is the one in black ,short hair, he represent a lion. i don't know how to post pix here so check out this site to see the Sat guy pix:
http://www.dida.tv/didaforum/index.php?topic=1402.0

der052

sarNie Juvenile
ThanamasFanclub said:
Goh Gaiyasith won't end till October 15...Damn..! Long long long!!!! And I want to watch the next lakorn...
[post="84281"][/post]​
I'm actually glad this is a long lakorn because mostly Aom's lakorn usually drags... No offense plus the p'ek doesn't look that good! Also, most of Aom's remakes are not that good (i.e. Gulah San Soi)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WHAT??? 80 PARTS??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

it's going to be sooooo ddddrrrrraaaagggggiiiiinnnnnnggggg.... it won't finish at all.... geesh...

why aren't there any good boran lakorn that are about 25 parts and with good costumes...

i'm so disappointed... no more good boran lakorns like: Plas Boo Tong, Glor Ped Jit See, etc...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
okay... just finished downloading part 2... watched it...

TOO MUCH SPECIAL EFFECTS... i'm getting tired of seeing too many fake creatures floating around.... *crying... i want boran lakorn like Glor Ped Jit See.... *crying....

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
I'm actually glad this is a long lakorn because mostly Aom's lakorn usually drags... No offense plus the p'ek doesn't look that good! Also, most of Aom's remakes are not that good (i.e. Gulah San Soi)
[post="84451"][/post]​
i dont think that is all ture. not all of aom lakorn are drag. the one i would say is only kula sand soy. that the only one. but all of the other are not.