Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rome? yep hes good looking and hot!! :wub: I fell in love with him when i first saw him in Rung Nok..hehe

I'm happy to see more of him!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
OH, this lakorn sounds so interesting. I love love love ultimate period drama lakorns. It gets your blood boiling...well, at least it gets MINE boiling haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so many n'rais though..lol.

theres 15 important characters so more is coming..ill list the few on the 1st page

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just found out from SeSan that this is musical. The actress who played as Chackrits fiance in "Ruen Rak Ruen Tard" said she'll be singing in here.

how exciting!..period/musical drama.

I wonder if Janies gonna sing too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news. The opening will be this week on the 26th! shooting from the 25th

P'Gai will also be starring in this lakorn. Alot of great cast in here.

credit to Luna and P'Gai himself

Cast: Janie, Rome,Joy R, Ja Jittapa, Nott, Mam Jinatara, Jarunee, Chatchai, P'Gai

I think Janie is gonna get with Nott cuz Rom/Ja is pairing up.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
who's Ja???

that is good news

thanks Tinah for providing us with info on the lakorn. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes thats right Sandy. he also directed other hit lakorns of Anne such as "Manee Yard Fah", Sai Rung, Song Naree etc

OMG!!!..Rome looked soooo freakin' handsome :drool: .He is actually getting with Janie not Ja. the costom and wardrobe was so nice. so many big name daras. i have a feeling this is gonna be a good one.

Edit: Nott(Kwans husband) is in here

kermint

sarNie Adult
yes thats right Sandy. he also directed other hit lakorns of Anne such as "Manee Yard Fah", Sai Rung, Song Naree etc

OMG!!!..Rome looked soooo freakin' handsome :drool: .He is actually getting with Janie not Ja. the costom and wardrobe was so nice. so many big name daras. i have a feeling this is gonna be a good one.

Edit: Nott(Kwans husband) is in here
yeah, you rite rome is getting with janie ka not Ja like you've mention before 555.

I just found out from SeSan that this is musical. The actress who played as Chackrits fiance in "Ruen Rak Ruen Tard" said she'll be singing in here.

how exciting!..period/musical drama.

I wonder if Janies gonna sing too.
yeah. maybe janie gonna sing too ja...if i'm not wrong 555.

janie's character is very bad but she still has humanity to live at and maybe she will kill people in this lakorn. janie's character is also revenge for her mom (MAM J. is her mom i think so if i'm not wrong or mistake hehehe). i think it sounds interesting 555 and a lot of DARA in this lakorn. and i also think that janie and rome will make a cute couple...maybe 555. anyways, just wait and see first 555

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah, you rite rome is getting with janie ka not Ja like you've mention before 555.
yeah. maybe janie gonna sing too ja...if i'm not wrong 555.

janie's character is very bad but she still has humanity to live at and maybe she will kill people in this lakorn. janie's character is also revenge for her mom (MAM J. is her mom i think so if i'm not wrong or mistake hehehe). i think it sounds interesting 555 and a lot of DARA in this lakorn. and i also think that janie and rome will make a cute couple...maybe 555. anyways, just wait and see first 555
yep. Janies singing in here too

wow, shes seeking revenge?..but if she kills people then wont that make her a vilian. Well, in an article it said that Rome/Ja are pairing up but when i saw the opening Janie/Rome were posing together. Maybe 2 of the girls will like him

kermint

sarNie Adult
yep. Janies singing in here too

wow, shes seeking revenge?..but if she kills people then wont that make her a vilian. Well, in an article it said that Rome/Ja are pairing up but when i saw the opening Janie/Rome were posing together. Maybe 2 of the girls will like him
well, i don't know what exactly why she kills people in this lakorn though. i have to read some more about then i will tell you later lol.

i'm 100% sure that janie will be the N'ek and rome will be the Pr'ek. joy r will be the N'rai just what i've read P'gai's article about this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep. Joy R is the n'rai.

dont know why the article said Rome is getting with Ja when P'Gai said Janie is the n'ek and Rome is the pra'ek