Kuan Kammatep

Susie

sarNie Adult
I'm on episode 6. So far, the lakorn is okay (her voice is a bit annoying& it sounds fake-no offense to her fans). Each episode is like half an hr long. Is this a lakorn or sit com? It'll be hella long if it is a lakorn. lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
THANKS IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 25 MINS BETTER THAN 10HR. IN A LITTLE WHILE I WILL BE ENJOYING TO WATCH THIS AND WILL GO TO BED. IT'S LIKE 1:30AM I'M WAITING TO WATCH THIS COULDN'T GO TO SLEEP W/O WATCHING IT. THAT HEART ATTACK COMES TO PLAY WEN U REALLY ENJOY A DRAMA U KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT?
yes its understandable.

lol your welcome. i didnt know you are still awake waiting for it ^_^ ..(btw we are in the same time zone)

susie it is a lakorn ..but dont now why its only 30 something long ...its gonna be like ngao asoke...like 30 something plus epi *it could be shorter who knows :p
she does sounds normal when she talks to watit's grandpam she can actually be normal & be herself. most of the the time though, she goes into this sorta mock and teases mode which she has to change her tone for

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I'm eager to see episode 11...i can't wait several more hours. This is the only lakorn i watch religiously so the anticipation part really sucks.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry u guys that it took so long for ya to download. I'm recording 11 HQ right now. Episode 11 looks good though. I didn't get to watch yet :p

Scanning episode 11...U guys are so gonna love it..LOL

Matt and Tye is sooooooooo cute!!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn so far. The actors in here are fantastic. Tye looks so handsome and Matt is adorable. Can't wait till the next episode. Thanks to those who upload this lakorn. I really appreciate it.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
yesterdays episode was so funny! i loved the aprt when she said something about how high his IQ was and low his EQ was and something something that he's an idot. hahah.

cecilia

Staff member
i love today episode .. love the whole hiphop disguise part. He looks hip and cool in it ^^ ..
what got me confuse is that, Tye was drunk, but yet, he drove Matt and himself home. LOl

i also thought it was mean of Matt to remind him of the reason why they are to be marry -- pay off the family debt. (now, it remeind me of samee ngern pon with pol/joy s)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww Ana..dont worry bout the speed thing. we are grateful enough youre uploading this for the rest of us lakorn addicts. ^_^

ok i need to catch up on this ...im only on epi 9!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i loved todays ep too :) except for the part where she mentions that he has to marry her for debt. Aww =[ and kingkaew is sooooooo ewwwwwwwwwwww! omg

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
makes you wanna pull her to the side and biatch slap her huh!? :arrg: sorry they didnt have the slapping smiley.. :p

little

sarNie Adult
THANKS FOR ALL I ALMOST GET TO WATCH 11 WHERE DO U LIVE AMIKRAZIE I LIVE IN FRESNO I SLEPT LIKE 3AM FRM WAIT TO WATCH EP 10 THIS EARLY MORNING NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH WHEN THEY GET MARRY AND THE JEALOUSY COMES TO PLAY. HEHEHE

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
THANKS FOR ALL I ALMOST GET TO WATCH 11 WHERE DO U LIVE AMIKRAZIE I LIVE IN FRESNO I SLEPT LIKE 3AM FRM WAIT TO WATCH EP 10 THIS EARLY MORNING NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH WHEN THEY GET MARRY AND THE JEALOUSY COMES TO PLAY. HEHEHE

im 45 mins away from sacramento and youre about 3 hrs away from me :)

yea for the past 3 days ive been going to bed at 2-3 am also...its gonna catch up to me soon :lol:

oh gawd...freaking kingkeo...gets on my nerves.. i hope she have a sore throat from all the screaming <_<

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^ Thanks for uploading all these episodes. You just made my day even better!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome but we should give all the credits to Ana (HQ) and all the original uploaders! ^_^

hey i actually liked watit in his hip~hop outfit ... ;) he look so cute. they are just so adorable together.

when she did made that comment, most p'ek would have joob n'ek for that already.

:eek: btw i cant believed he let her fall to the ground like that..it even seems like he shoved her too.
(finished epi 11 hrs ago but just decided to add more comments :D )

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I soooo dislike Kingkaew too! I can't believe she's ashamed of her parents making kanoms! I would be glad if my parents make kanom for me. That ungrateful little B****! LOL. And HI AMI! I haven't seen you on in forever!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
^Np :p .

Gosh! I so love Tye right now that I'm like going back to watching his old lakorns that I miss. He's so adorable. The cutest p'ek for me right now :lol: . I'm in LOVE..LOL...xoxoxox

Episode 11 is cute. I love the whole hiphop disguise too..ahahaha..Tye looked cool like that B)
He didn't joob her cuzz I guess his role is too much of a gentlemen..keke..but u can see in his face that he was hurt by her comment. That's y he just let her fall to the ground like that..haha...can't wait to see more!!

Kingkaew is a total bitch. I'm sorry but She's ugly :ph34r:
And so is that dude that's gonna come in btw Matt-Tye later. He's ugly too. They should of cast better looking couple/people to compete with the lead..LOL

And they seriously need to cut down on the oldies gang :rolleyes: :lol:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know if this lakorn has been uploaded on youtube yet. I wanna watch it but could not find it on youtube. If not then I will have to wait until they translate it in my language. I have not seen one lakorn of Tye yet but I really like Matt. If this lakorn is good I might purchase it.