Kuan Kammatep

little

sarNie Adult
l 'm hook to this lakorn and I want to know what time it airs and plus the site to watch this online early in the morning. I struggle to wake up early but i'm so hook epecially next epi when the wedding and jealously comes in. hooray

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Dang it, I can't find epi.15 anywhere..no one is uploading it..
I've uploaded ep15 in buddie media and also on youtube ;)
episode 15

I really like ep17 too and I was surprised Watit didn't recognised Sara at first sight....lol
One more thing that made me like this episode: we only see Kingkeaw in the beginning... and for less than 2min :D
and next ep. looks really funny and cute!

Ana

sarNie Adult
:lol:

Episode 17 is soooooo good!!
I love love love when Tye gets angry :drool: :p
OMG!! The jealousy part are coming up too :drool: :yahoo:
So freaking exciting :yahoo: :slapandkissse3: <---If there's any :p

I uploaded episode 15, 16, 17 HQ's @ BM ^_^

Merit

sarNie Adult
Love Epi. 17 a lot. Dang the g'mas they can't even force themselves to be happy on the grandkids' wedding. LOL..Especially, Watit g'ma she got it bad.

Is there a past between Sara's grandma and Watit's grandpa? He is giving her looks...I like Sara's grandma she is such a darling to Sara.

Oh, Roger is already mentioned. Can't wait till Watit has a competition. He seemed to take Sara for granted...but like the saying goes---you never know what you have until it's gone.

Yes, I like the dress Sara wore to the club too. It's funny how you never see Watit's co-workers..the guys that is...until the day before his wedding...then out of nowhere three pop up. hahahah...funny.

I thought at first Watit would recognize his soon to be wife...only to see he did not at first glance. I can't say this enough...Tye is so handsome when he's angry. It makes him look more like a man than a boy.

I am so glad that Sara is not going to let Watit's people walk all over her. It's going to be fun to watch seeing Watit's g'ma trying to up one on Sara.

I am so loving this lakorn can't wait till Monday....the sleeping scenes is so funny...seeing Tye's shirtless...I still have to wait and see...he's kind of skinny...hehehhe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Epi. 17 a lot. Dang the g'mas they can't even force themselves to be happy on the grandkids' wedding. LOL..Especially, Watit g'ma she got it bad.

Oh, Roger is already mentioned. Can't wait till Watit has a competition. He seemed to take Sara for granted...but like the saying goes---you never know what you have until it's gone.

I am so glad that Sara is not going to let Watit's people walk all over her. It's going to be fun to watch seeing Watit's g'ma trying to up one on Sara.

I am so loving this lakorn can't wait till Monday....the sleeping scenes is so funny...seeing Tye's shirtless...I still have to wait and see...he's kind of skinny...hehehhe

LMAO merit ..i so agree ...those co-workers/friends shows up right out of the blues...dont they!?

aint it funny though ...that sara mention roger's name once in the beginning of the lakorn..and then again just in today's epi? and she told him she misses him??? :huh: or did she call on purpose so that watit can catch her on
on the phone...let watit knows that she too mee faan lairo.

i love this epi too since kingkeo's face only showed up for less than a min..and cause its mostly focused on sara & watit. i soooooo cant wait til epi 18... (but whether she was in there for 2 mins or not she was a still a biatch for that short time frame)

LOL like the part where sara told her to go to hell.. too bad sara got caught in the act of replying back to the witch... <_< i was so wishing kingkeo would txt a nasty message again so that watit can see what type of person she really is..doubt that will happen anytime soon..the producers gonna make us wait til almost to the very ending for that.

i like how sara wont let the inlaws get to her...she always have a way of getting them back somehow. even if it means marrying watit sooner than later... ^_^

Ana im rooting for some :slapandkissse3: too when roger comes into the picture or when that witch still comes around to cause trouble.

cecilia

Staff member
HAHA. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY episode ..
love the preview .. Tye's so funny and cute, seeing Matt like that in the bedroom :loool:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I've uploaded ep15 in buddie media and also on youtube ;)
episode 15

I really like ep17 too and I was surprised Watit didn't recognised Sara at first sight....lol
One more thing that made me like this episode: we only see Kingkeaw in the beginning... and for less than 2min :D
and next ep. looks really funny and cute!
Thank you, Thank You sooo much..you're a lifesaver...

little

sarNie Adult
god i woke up early this mon morning just to get up and see nothing. I tried the free online thai tv site but comes in blank. It airs at 8:15 but no luck

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Arrrg I just want to slaaaap kingkaew :arrg: she's soo irritating... I don't think I've ever hate someone that much :arrg:

Other than that.... loved episode 18. so cute! :wub:
It's a funny fact that Sara is so casual on their first night while Watit is so shy :loool: usually in lakorn, the girl wears tons of clothes... and Sara... just a nightgown lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
I actually laugh out loud...love the part where he realized he was naked. hahhaha...and then to have his relatives showed up while he is in a sexual position. Gosh, it was so freaking funny.

Ok, I thought I was not going to hate Kingkeo all that much, but dang she is starting to get awful. Never miss a moment of ruining things for Watit and Sara.

I know...it was so unusal for Watit to be all shy and Sara was just so comfortable. Even when Watit was all naked she was looking without a blush. Watit act like he's the virgin bird. hahahah...he was shivering like crazy just because Sara got all the blanket.

Love epi. 18 minus Kingkeo and Tye's grandma and aunts.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I find it funny that his grama didn't even blink her eyes nor cover it like his aunts. She was pointing too. Ahaha...

I dont think they'll be a slap kiss scene. It would be good if there was. In the trailers there seem to be alot of sweet scene though.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it was cute how sara just sat there smiling!

omg merit you just realized how bad that kingkeo girl is??? she so made my blood boiled in this episode. gosh i just wanna slap her. actually i flicked my monitor when her faced showed up..on that one part where she was following sara around. (golly that hurted my finger) <_<

krystal ...there could be a slap and kiss scene (who knows)....you know how he always say stuff to her bout his family vs her family....she might get fed up one day and decide to slap him lol (he is slow at seeing whos right and whos wrong) i say that cause when he was coming out of the elevator he heard sara saying let me go...and we all know that kingkeo was holding onto sara...but she had to fake it and pretend to fall...wth! even a blind person can see whos fault it was. (sorry, didnt mean to bring a blind person into this) :mellow:

Merit

sarNie Adult
lol it was cute how sara just sat there smiling!

omg merit you just realized how bad that kingkeo girl is??? she so made my blood boiled in this episode. gosh i just wanna slap her. actually i flicked my monitor when her faced showed up..on that one part where she was following sara around. (golly that hurted my finger) <_<

krystal ...there could be a slap and kiss scene (who knows)....you know how he always say stuff to her bout his family vs her family....she might get fed up one day and decide to slap him lol (he is slow at seeing whos right and whos wrong) i say that cause when he was coming out of the elevator he heard sara saying let me go...and we all know that kingkeo was holding onto sara...but she had to fake it and pretend to fall...wth! even a blind person can see whos fault it was. (sorry, didnt mean to bring a blind person into this) :mellow:

I guess, I am like Watit...well, Watit is still a little slow compare to me in realizing how bad Kingkeo is. I actually could tolerate her so far, up until today's epi. Gosh, she is everywhere where Sara and Watit is. It really annoyed me that she pretend to fall down that I thought in my head (I hate this girl) I don't say that to N'rai ever.

I want a little slap and kiss too, but I don't think it's going to happen. If Sara slaps Watit, he'll get mad and walk away or Sara would leave the scene before he actually have the time to be mad. LOL

I am not looking forward to any more of Kingkeo scenes. She screamed a lot...Man, seriously, when is Roger going to be in the picture? He is taking his time. I want Watit to know how it feels to have someone hanging around Sara.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol merit, i say i hate n'rais all the time, however they portray their role pretty darn well when the viewers (like me) wants to go in & slap them for n'ek/p'ek sake!

i guess i will have to learn how to survive even if there isnt a thop~joop scene :lol: i just wanna see him heung her when roger comes around. i wanna know what watit will do then? is he gonna use his role as a husband to the fullest?

little

sarNie Adult
i luv ep 18 i rewatch it so many times the bed scene. I like n'ek character so much luv them both. I hope too that there's a slap and kiss jealous, and baby is great.

Merit

sarNie Adult
amikrazie---I have watched a lot of lakorns, usually with n'rais I just say that she is annoying or I think of them as an extra person. But somehow Kingkeo made it to a point where I just hate her. LOL. She is very persistent. Well, most n'rais are anyways. With comedy I would think that Kingkeo might be a little lighthearted vs just plain mean.

I think once Roger comes in Watit might not use the word "husband" too loosely. He'll probably tells Sara she can't be hanging around Roger because she's a married woman. Oh, it'll be fun to watch cause Sara is going to throw it right back in his face. hehehe...

Little---I watched the wake-up scene a few times too and each time I still giggle. That is such a funny moment...