Kuan Kammatep

Merit

sarNie Adult
Diamend----you are heading toward the interesting parts. LOL

Epi. 21--Who do I want to slap first? Watit's aunts, his grandma or Watit. The hell, I want to slap all of them at the same time.

Poor grandpa, he must live a miserable life being married to that witch. That is why when he runs into Sara's grandma the way he looks at her, seemed like a regretful look. I would be regretful too if my life is in the hand of that old grumpy lady of a wife he has.

For now, I am glad Sara left that ungrateful house. She doesn't need to stay there. The part when she got home and hugged her mom was sad. Sara's mom should never allowed her daughter to marry Watit. They should let the family stay broke as hell.

They must heard us whining about Kingkeo because today epi. she didn't show up again. With the drama, it's best she isn't present or else I might want to slap her too.

Epi. 22 looks sweet. I think this is the epi. that they are going to make up and be on good terms. And Roger probably show up next week. I want Watit to kiss up to Sara like crazy. I want Sara to turn her back on him when Roger shows up. For one, let him have a taste of his own medicine. I bet, it'll be bitter as hell.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
DAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUTE when they got drunk together LOL i watched dat part a couple of times hahahahaha i like how their relationship started cause they already knew each other and they don't have bad feelings toward each other. they respect one another since their families know each other

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg pich what epi are you on, 10? hehehe dont worry youll catch up soon enough.

hmm was it epi 19 or 20? that sara was playing guitar hero?? lol i saw her playing so made me think ...dang i havent touch mine for awhile now... so today i went to grab my guitar and holy cow..the battery was dead...(but that wasnt the case)

it only took me like 15 mins to realized what i forgot to plug in...the sensor thing for the wireless guitar! DoHHH!!! :lol: (anyhow that was my so call sara moment)

actually i am still playing it at the moment ...but too bad there aint no watit sitting in the back or for me to annoy!!! :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm on eps 12 now and they makin her do all dese chores. i lobbbbbbb dat part when they got drunk together lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn going to end soon?

It might not be anytime soon. Since this is only a 30 mins lakorn it might seem longer than it should. We are at 21 and Watit is only starting to show he likes Sara (Kind of) LOL. There are a lot of stuff that needs to get resolve. And of course, Roger... :D He hasn't even show his little pretty face yet. Don't be surprise if this lakorn hits the 30+. I wouldn't be and I'm not complaing. So far, I love Matt and Tye.

cecilia

Staff member
Diamend----you are heading toward the interesting parts. LOL

Epi. 21--Who do I want to slap first? Watit's aunts, his grandma or Watit. The hell, I want to slap all of them at the same time.

Poor grandpa, he must live a miserable life being married to that witch. That is why when he runs into Sara's grandma the way he looks at her, seemed like a regretful look. I would be regretful too if my life is in the hand of that old grumpy lady of a wife he has.

For now, I am glad Sara left that ungrateful house. She doesn't need to stay there. The part when she got home and hugged her mom was sad. Sara's mom should never allowed her daughter to marry Watit. They should let the family stay broke as hell.

They must heard us whining about Kingkeo because today epi. she didn't show up again. With the drama, it's best she isn't present or else I might want to slap her too.

Epi. 22 looks sweet. I think this is the epi. that they are going to make up and be on good terms. And Roger probably show up next week. I want Watit to kiss up to Sara like crazy. I want Sara to turn her back on him when Roger shows up. For one, let him have a taste of his own medicine. I bet, it'll be bitter as hell.
that's what i'm rooting for as well for her to turn around and hit him hard in the heart
after today episode .. i feel bad for SARAH but it's also her fault too for provoking it --
so happy she stood up for herself in front of granny. ... and watit. man, oh man, he didn't stop her.

i love that part of him when he demand Sarah to apologize to the granny .. she refuse and walk away.
he looks so hot =--- all fierce and angry like that LOl .

can't wait for tomorrow episode .. wanna see how he make up things with Sarah ..

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I really feel sorry for sara. Iwould do the same, pack my stuff and get out then what is the next step? KISS those out of the house!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
that's what i'm rooting for as well for her to turn around and hit him hard in the heart
after today episode .. i feel bad for SARAH but it's also her fault too for provoking it --
so happy she stood up for herself in front of granny. ... and watit. man, oh man, he didn't stop her.

i love that part of him when he demand Sarah to apologize to the granny .. she refuse and walk away.
he looks so hot =--- all fierce and angry like that LOl .

can't wait for tomorrow episode .. wanna see how he make up things with Sarah ..

Yeah, Tye looked really good being all angry, I wish he wasn't an idiot at that moment toward Sara. His precious granny isn't always right all the time. <_< I don't think it was a big deal for her to go to the club. I mean, he was turning his back on her at the house. If he did not want her to be around, she should be where she's happy. And he has no right being all that angry at her. Unless, he does like her. :D

Honestly, I don't think it would be wise for Watit to stop Sara when she's mad and holding a big luggage. Knowing the girl, she might use that as a weapon towards him. He's not that good at reacting, so he might get a black eye or two from her. :D

Vandii----I was feeling bad for Sara too...I wish Watit would been a little nicer to her...even when he's mad. He should yell at her in their bedroom instead of in front of his family. He knows they don't like her. But one good thing. I so dig his parents. They are so sweet towards Sara.

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. that's what his dad said too .. in their bedroom or in quiet places .. but NEVER in front of everyone ..
and perhaps, if he open up his mind, maybe he'll see a different light in Sarah LOL ..

Merit

sarNie Adult
^lol .. that's what his dad said too .. in their bedroom or in quiet places .. but NEVER in front of everyone ..
and perhaps, if he open up his mind, maybe he'll see a different light in Sarah LOL ..

hahaha...I got it a little right. I don't understand Thai. Well, only able to catch here and there. But I really like this lakorn so I gave it a try in Thai.

See, I had a feeling whatever his dad said to Watit, it got him thinking and might want to start over with her. I think that is why he went to her on epi. 22. Perhaps putting the past behind them and to give the marriage a try. I think Watit is a little blind in catching up with Sara. He's kind of one sided always wanting to see her in the negative side. He doesn't know that Sara is unique the way she is. And that is what he needs in his lonely and boring life. LOL

I like Sara's attitude, she's sad about what happen with Watit's family. But you see her with her family all happy as if...(Who cares about those losers. Watit included. LOL)

Little----you have to go to youtube....21 is up since this afternoon. Hope you enjoy. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
ohhhh so erybody come out at night lol

hahahha....Yes, all the Kuan Kamathep fans are night peeps. LOL...are you apart of us now too. lol..have you past epi. 10 yet?

Little----I send you the link did you get it?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol pich...i dont know bout others..but i work in the day, so the only free time i have at at night! ^_^

Merit i soooo agree with you...
watits family seems to always be on the serious side like sara said...

where when she get frustrated she only shows it for a bit and then shes back to her happy worryless self.

which is actually good for her ..she doesnt seem to care what others thinks (watits family)..shoot if it was me it would have been a different story... *ka~pow (ohh make it seems like im a violent person lol)

Merit

sarNie Adult
yeaaa i'm on eps 15. i already said dat i lob dat part when they got drunk together lol they're cute

hahahha...you see what night time to do one. I read that part of your post but it went out the window when I answered. LOL.

OMG! I love the part where Watit let Sara falls down. For some reason out of the drunk scene that was the cutest part. And Watit just let her lay there. hahhaha...Oh "Like A Virgin" LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. HIPHOP TYE is hot ..
i like him being layback ..

hiding in the day and out at nights? lol
i've been here all day today .. waiting for iptv to update PSR so i can upload it LOl ..

aside from that .. not working this summer ..
only have a month to enjoy until i go back to work at the elementary school. gotta enjoy whatever time i have LOl

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
hey everyone. hope everyone is good. haha. ^^''
i just started watching this lakorn a week ago and stopped at ep. 5
and i just continued today and got caught up with all the eps. WHOO! 15 eps. in one day. haha.
but anyways im really enjoying this lakorn. hopefully Watit realize Sara is not as bad as he thinks.
and like everyone else, i love the part when they got drunk. ^^''
night night everyone.