Kularb Neua Mek (DaraVDO)

Mann

Episode 4 is soo funny. Gosh love everyone in here even Stefan! His acting has improve so much and I think his character is adorable with Aum. Everyone is doing great in this drama. It was so funny when Aum and Noon fight, my favorite scene. Looking forward for the next episodes hehehe.

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
this drama ok..i still wacth it..^^
great to see noon as n'rai again..^^ but i was lookfore to aump as n'rai then noon..^^
hope noon have a other drana stfan as n'ek..^^

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching three or four lakorn right now. It's a hot mess for my schedule, but hands down, this is the one keeping me best amused. I think I needed something fluffy and good and this one is doing it for me. I like it because there's really no one trying to be serious here. There's no one trying for sincere emotion. It's all comedy, snark and straight out slaptastic over the top goodness. I love Aump and Noon on the phone and fighting in person. It isn't easy to carry on a good fight in stilettos, and these ladies are doing it.

Now, if they can just carry on with Aump realizing who Stefan -- shoot, he has another name now, doesn't he? -- really is, then I'd be even happier. Oh, and someone needs to stop the stylist from using those hideously-constructed braids for the girls' hairstyles. Shudder.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If only Aum and Noon switch roles I would have enjoy this a bit more. Stefen has gotten better but still very weak in acting.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
If only Aum and Noon switch roles I would have enjoy this a bit more. Stefen has gotten better but still very weak in acting.
I actually like the way it is. I feel bad for Aum after today's episode. She tries so hard trying to get close to Stefani but luck is just not on her side and not knowing about his true identity isn't helping either. I can't wait till tomorrow.

Linda

sarNie Egg
I actually like the way it is. I feel bad for Aum after today's episode. She tries so hard trying to get close to Stefani but luck is just not on her side and not knowing about his true identity isn't helping either. I can't wait till tomorrow.
i agree. i do love both girls but Aum is making me like her more hehe.

Gmn

sarNie Egg
Does anybody know who plays Stefan's employee?the one who is always nervous,is he a newcomer?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I am still on episode 2. This is my last priority of lakorns to watch.

haha why is that?
I don't know. Noon has this angelic face which makes it hard for me to see her being evil minded. Aump on the other hand, has more of a rough look- that edge that a good nang rai will have and she possesses that quality. But that is just me, so I guess it would be hard for other people to agree with me but that's cool.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Does anybody know who plays Stefan's employee?the one who is always nervous,is he a newcomer?

His name is Jayjinthai Untimanon, he is Jib Kitapat's brother. Jib played Baithong in Wong Wian Hua Jai with Pinky and Weir. Jay is not a newcomer, he was p'ek a very long long time ago.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Well I am still on episode 2. This is my last priority of lakorns to watch. A few of you may be watching more than 1 lakorn at a time, well for me I am watching lakorns, Kdrama, Korean Variety/Reality Shows/Programs, Jdorama, Cdrama, TWdrama, Bollywood, and of course American drama/soap operas/sitcom (whatever you prefer to call it) and movies

I don't know. Noon has this angelic face which makes it hard for me to see her being evil minded. Aump on the other hand, has more of a rough look- that edge that a good nang rai will have and she possesses that quality. But that is just me, so I guess it would be hard for other people to agree with me but that's cool.

How stereotypical. I'm glad Aum is n'ek here, goes to show you don't have to have an angelic face to be n'ek and you don't have to a "rough look" to be n'rai.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not that I am basing this off on looks only... I admit Aump does have talent (acting) but she lacks that "charisma" she may not be lacking to you but to me, she does. As that same o same o saying goes "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thus "charisma is in the eye of the beholder" =D

Linda

sarNie Egg
How stereotypical. I'm glad Aum is n'ek here, goes to show you don't have to have an angelic face to be n'ek and you don't have to a "rough look" to be n'rai.
yea i agree. and evil can come in different shapes n forms. looks are deceiving a lot of the times. i still love both girls though. although noon's hair is ugly. i'm not feeling her bangs. aum's hair is just so pretty. so finnesse. hehehe

Mann

yea i agree. and evil can come in different shapes n forms. looks are deceiving a lot of the times. i still love both girls though. although noon's hair is ugly. i'm not feeling her bangs. aum's hair is just so pretty. so finnesse. hehehe
I actually like her with bangs rather then her hair being split in the middle. I think it makes her apperance look better lolz. But I still prefer her bangs on the side.. I think Aum matches more of her hair style being split too.

Linda

sarNie Egg
yea noon side swept bangs are really pretty on her.. not the straight cut bangs.. covers too much of her pretty face or something.. iunno. hehehe.

now going on stefan.. some of his expressions are silly and cute! his kissy face to aum.. hehe.. but his eyes seem too lazy iunno hehe