Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw this. Great & Matt was in a movie together^^ It won't be long before this air but while the wait you guys can enjoy them in this movie. Hehe.
Lol. I saw this one. They looked so good together in here. Wow. But now that they mature more, they look even better together in this lakorn. Thanks Blissfulxoxo.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think the reason why Matt is so comfortable with Grate in KRGR is because she did this movie with him. Their BTS or little of it these two are super close. I don't usually see Matt get so comfy with her co-stars but with Grate she is not even close to being shy. One reason, I think this lakorn is going to be fun to watch between these two. This will be the most kissing with any of her co-stars.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes indeed so many kissing, slapping, crying, sad emotion between the other pair of Au/Gale. This one seems fun and also
a intense one specially Matt makes her stepmom fight for life and the other hand Great/Matt love trick or trick love
Matt is like a Rose which she think that herself have thorns to play tricks on others but really her thorns didn't
protect her from Great forbidden love. :kiss3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks alice. the 2nd teaser had same scenes from the first one

tinah

sarNie Coma
i went to check matt's profile at a different site and it says she is 22. i think that is more believable since she look around that age.

http://women.kapook.com/view13186.html?p=3

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Matt might be around her early 20's also. I feel like the girl is in school forever. Yeah, I wish the 2nd teaser had some different scenes. Anyways 2 more weeks to go. :whistle:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i went to check matt's profile at a different site and it says she is 22. i think that is more believable since she look around that age.

That's what I thought too b/c I knew Matt is around Taew and Margie generation. That should be correct. Thanks for the clarification tinah^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Its so confusing one website say this then the other one is another answer I'm not sure which one to trust but my3space
profile is written by Matt herself and said she is 17-18 1993. :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thats what im saying too but i think its a typo because her thai wiki also says she is 22

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^thats what im saying too but i think its a typo because her thai wiki also says she is 22

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2
Thai wiki page its some fans post and people can edit info like they suppose to take off Ken's name for Khun Seuk and put
Aum's name instead i don't go 4 the fans that create info its better if we hear the actual info from Matt herself.

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...I know for some reason we can't figure out her age. It's a fun yet confusing guessing game. Anyways, March 11th can't come soon enough.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought she was 21. I want Matt to straight her hair maybe it make her look younger. I notice that her hair always look wavy. For example like Kim, she look mature than her age when her hair is wavy, but when her hair was straighten, she look younger and prettier too.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I thought she was 21. I want Matt to straight her hair maybe it make her look younger. I notice that her hair always look wavy. For example like Kim, she look mature than her age when her hair is wavy, but when her hair was straighten, she look younger and prettier too.
I agree with u on that paown srey haha. .. Idk but when I watch ruennareeseechompoo I assume she was around 17 or so. If she around that age now. She's younger than Alex n she play his older sis in that one lakorn. Forgot the tittle but I cried in the end when the mom died. Good lakorn huy!! Don't want to stress about her real age hehe. She look really cute and comfortable w/ great warinton.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I agree with u on that paown srey haha. .. Idk but when I watch ruennareeseechompoo I assume she was around 17 or so. If she around that age now. She's younger than Alex n she play his older sis in that one lakorn. Forgot the tittle but I cried in the end when the mom died. Good lakorn huy!! Don't want to stress about her real age hehe. She look really cute and comfortable w/ great warinton.
In the lakorn with Yard it wasn't her best. The hair style was all wrong and they way she was dressed was all wrong but since she was playing supporting I don't think they care much. Though when she played with Kong, she was beautiful. Matt is just a handful of celebs that can pull of the bang hair style. She looks younger with long straigt hair and bang. The wavy hair does give her that mature look which I don't think she needs.

In this lakorn it seemed that they have her hair straight here and there. One thing her hair grow out so fast.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I notice Matt always has wavy hair in her lakorns. As for Kim, yeah I finally saw her with straight hair in one of her photoshoots with Nadech. Gosh, she looked younger and even more gorgeous than ever. :) Hehe. We don't get to see many young actresses with straight. I only seen Yaya and Margie with straight hair but Taew, Mint Chalida, Matt, and Kim always have wavy or curled hair in their lakorns. :scratchchin: LOL.. Our topic are so random. Matt's age and now hair. Hehe. :p