Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
She was pretty in Kuan kammatep. In the lakorn with kong she's cute with bangs. She's like cute Tom in ruennareeseechompoo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL...I know for some reason we can't figure out her age. It's a fun yet confusing guessing game. Anyways, March 11th can't come soon enough.
I know how everyone reckon that 11th March seem a few wait, but I'll wait patiently for Great and Matt, Matt character is
a bit harsh from the teaser hope she doesn't threaten her stepmom so much otherwise she'll suffer and regret on the bad
things she did to destroy everyone. Yeah with Matt age it seem to be not a right or wrong answer but i don't care what
her age is as long she accept more roles and everyone go check Matt my3space profile is written by her but other site said
another way.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt liked her look in kuang kamtep. the short curls didnt look nice on her. i thought she looked best in "wan jai gup nai jorm ying".

Merit

sarNie Adult
Wan Jai must have a good costume department. Not only does the clothes look good on the girls but the hair wasn't that bad. I like the sense of style on Matt in Wan Jai. A little mature but playful at times.

Tinah, I was a bit annoyed with her hair in Kuan Kamathep as well. The length was a bit awkward. And the curl was geared toward the 60-70 type but something was missing. Her hair is growing in this lakorn though. The part where Grate was grabbing her wrist, her hair is straight and pretty long. I think she looks pretty in here especially in the dress she wore to her father's wedding. That dress she got on is a killer, she outshine the bride. lol. In the car, when she was with Grate it looks like they are getting married.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the curls she had in "kuan kamtep" made her look more old school rather than a teen

merit, i totally loved her look at the wedding too. her hair was style very nice and the dres she wore was sexy on her. i was surprise she didnt wear a black dress instead of white since thats what usually happens when n'ek or someone trys to crash a wedding..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I reckon Tinah that Matt didn't wear black dress because one thing she still think her father is still mean special to her.
Au and Gale they look cute next to each other and suited images, Gale seem to look young for her age i was shock about
her age is 24 but her short hair make it look different she look mature in that hairdo now Gale hair now is longer she
looks adorable and more maturer than before when she film this lakorn, Au been aging very good he looks younger for his
age and i love Great dark tan skin which represent a manly figure.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pictures credit from Matt Peeranee my3space

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Alice.

Awww...the one with her and Grate is really cute. I like that hair on her. It would have been better if she was to hug him back. And I super like the one with Au. Actually, they can pass off as daughter and father. She looks young and adorable in there. Gosh, that dress she wears to her father's wedding is a daring one. Just look at the back of the dress. Really, it looks like she's the bride. It is really a wedding dress to me.

I wonder who hand that is trying to stop her? I bet it's Grate. :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its like matt is the nang rai since gale isn't a bad person. I bet the wedding is gonna appear in the first epi? They seem to show that part the most.

Matts really pale while grate is so tan lol I'm glad he didn't bleached his skin like some tan actors out there.

Thanks alice

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't think Matt is going to go all Rai like all the time. I'm sure there's some sense in her somewhere. Considering she has been the most important person in her dad's life I kind of understand. And if my best friend or good friend marries my dad, I would have a fit too. I don't want to have that image in my head as to what my dad and my friend does. lol

I'm sure as bad as she's going to treat Gale and her dad, once she realize Gale is pregnant I'm sure she'll tame herself a bit. But then again, I don't think Grate is going to be all sweetheart to Matt either. So, she's going to feel like no one loves her. She is losing her dad to her friend and losing her friend as well in the process. She's feeling alone and will take it out on anyone that she possible could without any discrimination. :coverlaf:

Merit

sarNie Adult
i wonder what made Gale marry Matt's dad or did she really fall in love with him lol

Just a guessing game...I'm sure she does love him old and all. Matt's dad is probably one rich fellow too. So, old, handsome and rich. Sigh, what girl would not love that. :coverlaf:

Matt hates them because of pure jealousy. Or maybe Gale side of the family is not well off and Matt thinks Gale is only after her dad for the money? Either way, Matt is going insane over the relationship. She maybe just the spoiled daughter that gets what she wants and now that daddy dearest is not giving her her way she is indeed losing her mind. That's ok though, cause Grate will keep Matt occupy enough. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Just a guessing game...I'm sure she does love him old and all. Matt's dad is probably one rich fellow too. So, old, handsome and rich. Sigh, what girl would not love that. :coverlaf:

Matt hates them because of pure jealousy. Or maybe Gale side of the family is not well off and Matt thinks Gale is only after her dad for the money? Either way, Matt is going insane over the relationship. She maybe just the spoiled daughter that gets what she wants and now that daddy dearest is not giving her her way she is indeed losing her mind. That's ok though, cause Grate will keep Matt occupy enough. lol
or maybe like you said, Gale didnt come from a wealthy family and something went wrong so she had no way out but to marry Au in order to help out her family. Au must have loved her sincerely for her to willingly marry him.

i dont blame Matt for acting the way she is because the girl who her dad is marrying happen to be her friend.

Merit

sarNie Adult
To think about it, I am looking forward to Gale/Au story. The only thing is, I can see Gale cry a lot. One for someone she loves the other for her friend. Poor girl, she is going to be a basketcase.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In the early stage when they just had the fitting and opening ceremony all the cast gave a brief info of their roles
Gale and Matt they're best friend and Gale isn't a bad person either she's a lovely woman that any man can spend their life
with and Matt is a spoiled child she get what she want and she love her dad she's so worried careful of him when her mum
pass away but then her mate Gale comes into his life and Matt knew that her dad/Gale love each other so she treat Gale like
its her enemy like she came to destroy her family Gale is a lovely woman but she is also a weak person, she marry Au cos
she has a heart 4 him don't care is his old and rich she wouldn't go for his money the thing about Matt she probably
have lots of misunderstand others in here and she can make herself in pain. I'm sure Matt at the end she will realize that
Gale is the person that can have a happily ever after with her dad.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really love the storyline for this lakorn. Matt's character is just like me and if my dad married my best friend i would make her life a living hell too. And i'm an only child too, this lakorn was made for me :lmao2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really love the storyline for this lakorn. Matt's character is just like me and if my dad married my best friend i would make her life a living hell too. And i'm an only child too, this lakorn was made for me :lmao2:
Then your a one lucky person which only get stuff on your own side cos no fighting around like me i have 1 younger sister
we have to share around sometime there is a conflict. I wanna know what is Mam Jintara role is maybe she's playing Au 's
older sister then she is Matt's aunty and the aunty is trying very hard so Matt can accept Gale and Au her dad together
as husband and wife. Oh by the way Au and Great seems to look alike on the photo i posted.
This is my funny senses not sure if Au and Great related when they off screen they both like
sibling. :scratchhead2: :coverlaf:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pics.. hehe.. matt looks pretty.. but she looks kinda pale in the first pic..

read at spicy that this lakorn is gonna air after mart/cherry's lakorn.. oh yeah.. im happy!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i already feel sad for Gale. T-T not only does her friend misunderstand her, but Matt gives her such a rough time. i hope Great doesn't go easy on Matt, lol this is going to be great!