Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, can't wait. I hope someone gives out a link or something. I wonder what Matt/Grate are going to talk about. Matt tends to be playful so she might say something out there.
Can u understand they're talking in Thai sis Merit, I've waiting 4 the links too I never seen Matt being playful with her
co-star before and so surprise Great his a special person for Matt. :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres matt's lastest interview. i think the reporters were asking her why she only have 1 lakorn per year and she said because of school. she did mention she has another 5 year contact with ch3

http://www.daradaily.com/news/27881/%E2%80%9C%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%97%E2%80%9D%20%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2/

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What only 5 years contract left oh no only 1 per year, don't tell me she already rejected to play for the new Rang Ngao
ha i got the feeling that Matt she'll do that, now Likit Saneha is her only 1 upcoming after kularb rai glay ruk. :nailbiter:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Another five year is a long time she might get more lakorns once she finish school. Nah, I still think channel 3 didn't care for her in the past. I think now they notice her a bit because of Kularb Rai, she has been getting good feedback on it, so good for her. See how fast she got another lakorn and with Grate too...not a coincidence. They saw her potiential now whether they want to or not.

Awwwww...she said Grate is cute...I'm sure Grate thinks you are pretty too Matt. :)

Alice...I understand a bit of Thai but my husband understand a whole lot. He has been translating some of the stuff for me. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice I had a strong feeling she wasn't going to accept the twin lakorn once she had already accepted Likit Sanae Ha. Unless, they are willing to wait for her until she's done with Likit but I highly doubt it. I've mentioned earlier they're going to end up giving it to a newcomer that they want to promote.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another five year is a long time she might get more lakorns once she finish school. Nah, I still think channel 3 didn't care for her in the past. I think now they notice her a bit because of Kularb Rai, she has been getting good feedback on it, so good for her. See how fast she got another lakorn and with Grate too...not a coincidence. They saw her potiential now whether they want to or not.

Awwwww...she said Grate is cute...I'm sure Grate thinks you are pretty too Matt. :)

Alice...I understand a bit of Thai but my husband understand a whole lot. He has been translating some of the stuff for me. :)
Merit your so lucky u have a husband that understand Thai the whole lot like me i have to lesson on my own and i had a
few session with some of my Thai/Khmer past high school group of friends so then i learnt how to read Thai and understand
but probably not as good like your hubby though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice I had a strong feeling she wasn't going to accept the twin lakorn once she had already accepted Likit Sanae Ha. Unless, they are willing to wait for her until she's done with Likit but I highly doubt it. I've mentioned earlier they're going to end up giving it to a newcomer that they want to promote.
It might be a newcomer too or even the middle age gen like late 20's that they can consider can pull this twin role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah do u reckon she reject Broadcast in Rang Ngao cos she only accept 1 per year only so Likit Saneha must be for 2012.
depends if they want to wait for her to finish with likit sanae ha or not. is "Rang ngao" set to air this year? i know broadcast still have to film "tom yum.." with araya/por t so maybe they could wait for matt..

merit, i agree that ch3 didnt care to promote matt in the past but now that they saw her potential in kulap rai and the good feedback, they gave her a new lakorn right away..although she has school they would still have to give her work since she is contracted to them. look at barry, now that hes a hot commodity they are giving him work from left to right

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i know how does oon likes ken he's such an irresponsible, player unmanly man. but he's a good person and cares for his friends. their couple is cute i like it when ken said to oon that she cant' sing so oon said she can sing and also play guitar and that's when ken probably sparks by her. yes the evil couples gets on my nerves. i dont get pra'ek he sleeps with jane but still think she as a friend he's a player and irresponsible man. how come he doesn't give her credit/respect as a woman. great is not a real man don't like this part should have not put this where he sleeps with her and said she's just a friend what thai person does that.
Because she doesn't give herself respect. Friend is actually a nice way of putting it. I think he'd rather say "sleep buddy" or what the Thais would call "koo non." It's not like he ever declared her his lover. It seems that's how their "friendship" started. That's what my impression was when she was first introduced.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
depends if they want to wait for her to finish with likit sanae ha or not. is "Rang ngao" set to air this year? i know broadcast still have to film "tom yum.." with araya/por t so maybe they could wait for matt..

merit, i agree that ch3 didnt care to promote matt in the past but now that they saw her potential in kulap rai and the good feedback, they gave her a new lakorn right away..although she has school they would still have to give her work since she is contracted to them. look at barry, now that hes a hot commodity they are giving him work from left to right
Apparently Rang Ngao is for next year 2012 kol ruk luang jai, Prisana, Rang Ngao they're all on the list.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^that mean they probaly won't start filmimg rang ngao til the end of the year or beginning of next. Matt still could accept that lakorn. A lot of good remakes for next year. But seriously, can't they come out with a new script or use the novel

Merit

sarNie Adult
They should come up with new scripts. Especially when the remakes the orginal cast still plays as N'ek/Pra'ek. I mean really? There's a whole bunch of novels out there and some I'm sure is very good and addictive but they sure are too darn lazy to even try it.

If broadcast really want Matt they'll make the acception and wait for her. If the lakorn is not set till next year they should have time to carefully cast someone for the role. Honestly, in her interview Matt doesn't care all that much about getting famous. When she gets out of school she's thinking more about opening her business than become a popular actress. I'm sure she likes acting since she major in art, but she doesn't make it the most important thing in her life. She seem to have a bigger life outside the ET industy.

Matt comes across as grounded and being that young she looks ahead. Either that, her parents are rich. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^that mean they probaly won't start filmimg rang ngao til the end of the year or beginning of next. Matt still could accept that lakorn. A lot of good remakes for next year. But seriously, can't they come out with a new script or use the novel
Kularb rai was from a novel none from any remake, likit saneha is from a novel but its also a remake. yeah so many good
remakes this year and 2012 there are so many and Anne old lakorn will be remade again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They should come up with new scripts. Especially when the remakes the orginal cast still plays as N'ek/Pra'ek. I mean really? There's a whole bunch of novels out there and some I'm sure is very good and addictive but they sure are too darn lazy to even try it.

If broadcast really want Matt they'll make the acception and wait for her. If the lakorn is not set till next year they should have time to carefully cast someone for the role. Honestly, in her interview Matt doesn't care all that much about getting famous. When she gets out of school she's thinking more about opening her business than become a popular actress. I'm sure she likes acting since she major in art, but she doesn't make it the most important thing in her life. She seem to have a bigger life outside the ET industy.

Matt comes across as grounded and being that young she looks ahead. Either that, her parents are rich. lol
yeah merit i think i might agree with the point u written maybe she doesn't care if she's popular or aren't popular that is why she only accept 1 per year and for the rest of her time is schooling and plans with her future life its like go by the flow what ever happens.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah...I wish someone would upload it. Really want to see it. Matt/Grate looks so cute sitting next to each other. And it's even a plus that Grate is not wearing no skinny pants. He looks so darn good in casual clothing. Such a pretty couple. :)

Never mind...I think Grate is wearing a skinny pants.