Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nice cover thanx Cupid Candy for sharing i agree Matt she look kind of mature on that cover and Grate looks so stand out.
Au and Gale look so adorable.

Merit

sarNie Adult
It's tomorrow! :)

I want to see the part where Grate surprise Matt on her birthday. Wonder how she's going to react having her dad and Gale there. I think in a sense, Grate has soften her up already. Oh, and the part where she's washing his hair. So sweet. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's tomorrow! :)

I want to see the part where Grate surprise Matt on her birthday. Wonder how she's going to react having her dad and Gale there. I think in a sense, Grate has soften her up already. Oh, and the part where she's washing his hair. So sweet. :)
washing hair not just looking sweet but so funny too :coverlaf:

Merit

sarNie Adult
washing hair not just looking sweet but so funny too :coverlaf:

There are going to be so many blushing moment scenes and it's even better that Jane is there to witness it. She should know who's more important to Grate after all she's just a 'friend'. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Screaming!!!!! I just saw a little clip of the live chat. It was so cute seeing them. Ok, I'm have to say by nature Matt is a friedly person with her hands. lol. The part where she had her hand on Grate's lap is a bit different than how she did it at the interview. It's even more of a familiar action. And then one part Grate had his hand on her leg too. It's very funny how a fan always tend to look for these little things with the couple. lol. I so....so....love the comfort between these two. And the more I see them the more I just love them. Grate really seem to be a happy person in real live.

TML...I have so many scenes of these two. I am glad they gave us a whole lot to enjoy after all we waited so long for them. I love the part where Grate was standing in the middle of the road with Matt in his arms. That was very memorbale between the two. The part where she first slap Grate when he showed up at her house punching her dad.:) That part was special because everytime I watched it I think back to the BTS when she gave him a hug after the slap.

Gosh, there are so many more. But the recent one I like was the beach scene. When they were sitting down, the way Grate keep looking at her with this "love" in his eyes and then just smile. It kind of made me blush. Just the way he looks at her speaks volume as to how he feels about her.
I agree with you. I am in love with all the scenes Matt and Grate had together... They were all so cute and it made me nervous each time they were together. Yes some of the scenes they had reminded me of the BTS, I think that's the reason why I love them two so much. This lakorn is so real. Oh I love Au and Gale too, she looks prettier and prettier each time I look at her. Its almost here I so cannot wait to see the next episodes.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to KissKeepintouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48-uexqSqQ

This is so funny, Matt and Grate had me laughing to myself the whole time. They look like husband and wife that just gotten married and trying to cook. Hahahah.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 7 Credit to Cityloveu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XhD6iFT6Fk

Omg their is so many romantic cute scenes in episodes 7. I need more!!! I love it. I watch a few episodes that aired today and I love it. I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. LOL.

Merit

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip TML...hahahha Matt/Grate. They have some very cute BTS. And the part where Matt hugs Grate, well she sure likes hugging him.

Episode 7 is so good between Matt/Grate. This has got to be one of the best episode between them. So many blushing, sweet and romantic moments. And for the first time he gets to kiss her on the lips willingly. I'm smiling and blushing from ear to ear in this episode. Will add some more later. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A good one for u sister Merit credit from kisskeepintouch
one thing Grate and Matt half naked there?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg i senses something good since Au and Gale have their own baby n Matt she have a half sibling but same genes from her dad
i think they might have part 2 to this one since the story is a well created but I'm only predicting cos Dome/Ploy is a
awesome one so perhaps kularb rai glay ruk can have a part2 cos I'll be missing this lakorn when it end. :cloud9:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the video. I love it!!!!

At the beginning of episode 7 when they were holding hands, I knew there were going to be some sweet scenes between them but I didn't realize there were so many.

Jane is now a full blooded Rai. Gosh, she is horrible as the episodes continue. And that Tansik guy is beyond evil. I wish at the end they would ride into jail together.

Now back to the happy moments. That kiss on the lips is such heart warming. It was gentle like a feather caress. I actually like it better than when he force kiss her. Very romantic. And that part where she slept in his arm, I did a fan girl scream. lol. And when he stroke her hair I find that to be such a romantic gesture.

The way he smiles at her, I was smiling along. He doesn't have to say anything to Matt because everything is in his eyes and smiles. Their chemisty is undeniable.

soph'

sarNie Egg
Hey, everybody :) I want to see this lakorn with sub :( because i can't understand thai .. If someone can help me ..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my gosh same here! whenever i see how Great looks at Matt and smiles his happy handsome smile it's just so cute!
*scream* that was such a steamy soft kiss!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OH MY GOSH!!! those two! just walking into a room and seeing each other and they smile! :blush:

super cute when he held her hand!! :woot2:
and when he purposely grabbed dirt so she would feed him!
and what a sweetheart taking care of her while they were stuck together! awwww.

man super glad that Chon rejected Thip and Ned saw it so, that was nice.

:teary: my heart breaks just imagining the next episode, or whenever Thip and fake-Rome are gonna make their comeback.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Grate is half naked anyways. lol. The water look to be so cold I bet that kiss heat something up. :)

I like the part where Matt, Ken and Un listening on Jane and Grate and then Ken and Un jumped off leaving Matt by herself. How can there be so many cute scenes in one short episode. Matt/Grate has many sweet scenes between them in one episode than some in the entire lakorn.