Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Grate must be an easy guy to talk to and probably not that conservative. I know BTS in Kuan Kamathep Tye/Matt wasn't even half as playful as she is with Grate. Off screen Tye/Matt had zero chemistry. LOL. They were kind of to themselves. Unless, the older she gets the more she is comfortable around her co-stars. With Mart she seemed comfy with him but not to the point of her and Grate.

I'm thinking the lakorn must have some really intense scenes between them both...touchy moments that is..and they might as well get used to being around each other. They seemed like good friends off screen so that's good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.my3space.com/VARANLUK/video/3648-3585-3621-3610-3623-3591-3626-3619-3623-3591-3621-3632-3588-3619-3585-/Grate/Matt are a interesting onscreen pair but Au/Gale seem like a cute odd pair. Theirs a interview with Au and Gale which
stated about their roles just a pass few months. Au Thankorn is Matt's dad but his wife passaway later he and Gale met, they both love eachother
but Matt doesn't like it and Gale will be Matt's stepmum. Grate and Gale are siblings, so he'll do anything to make his sister live happily.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ew. gale is too young to be matts stepmom lol they are around the same age.
I just found this out that Gale is 23 or something like that and Matt is 18. Gale is older than Matt. Grate and Gale are probably the same age.
Yeah i think its weird that Gale is Matt stepmom but in the storyline Gale is Matt stepmom from the interview. They are still doing the filming
so we won't see Matt after her w/Mart we'll get to see this w/Grate next year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just found this out that Gale is 23 or something like that and Matt is 18. Gale is older than Matt. Grate and Gale are probably the same age.
Yeah i think its weird that Gale is Matt stepmom but in the storyline Gale is Matt stepmom from the interview. They are still doing the filming
so we won't see Matt after her w/Mart we'll get to see this w/Grate next year.
really. gale look young for her age. she look like 18-19. i dont mind watiing til mid year cuz matt only have this lakorn with grate so if they air it soon we might not see her again til next year

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the news. Gale is a little too young to be
Matt's stepmom wonder why she is fighting it. :) Oh, I can see it now with Matt being in the way of the relationship and Grate trying to make way for his sister with Au...How fun...They will have a lot of hate-love moments. Can't wait.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Looking at the Video Gale isn't all that young looking. She kind of looks cute with Au. She kind of have this mature look to her. Perhaps, the short hair makes her look a bit older than her age.

I like the way Matt/Grate looks. Matt is such a light skin girl and Grate is dark. It's rather cute. The lakorn will not be on until next year I'm sure. But it's OK...the year is going by pretty fast anyway. LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looking at the Video Gale isn't all that young looking. She kind of looks cute with Au. She kind of have this mature look to her. Perhaps, the short hair makes her look a bit older than her age.

I like the way Matt/Grate looks. Matt is such a light skin girl and Grate is dark. It's rather cute. The lakorn will not be on until next year I'm sure. But it's OK...the year is going by pretty fast anyway. LOL
Theres another info that Gale is the same age as Ja and Yardthip but Gale looks young for her age comparing to the other 2 girls.
I'm pretty sure this lakorn won't disappoint us since they chose a good cast and there is fun also can be a sad one at the same time.
Yardthip looks old for her age and Ja sometime looks different too it depends on the dressing up. Nowaday Au seems to
work with the young gen, he has a lakorn also with Yardthip but its a stock one so it will be postpone airing and seen their images they didn't look too bad actually Yard suit w/Au more to Gale. I would Yard as Matt's stepmom more to Gale
oh well we can only hope. Yardthip actually looks very mature for Au and since Yard look to if she is 20+.

Merit

sarNie Adult
To me, Yard is a little young to be Matt's stepmom. I think they will dress Gale accordinly to her role. They will give her more of a conservative look rather than dress her like Matt. The short hair does match her and gives her that little maturity that she needs to pull off her role. She's cute though and with Au they aren't bad. As for Ja, there is something about her that bothers me. I don't know if it's her eyes that sometimes come across like a cross-eyed or her lips. Or it might have been her face is a bit chubby. I don't know.The cast seemed pretty good and I'm very much looking forward to the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
To me, Yard is a little young to be Matt's stepmom. I think they will dress Gale accordinly to her role. They will give her more of a conservative look rather than dress her like Matt. The short hair does match her and gives her that little maturity that she needs to pull off her role. She's cute though and with Au they aren't bad. As for Ja, there is something about her that bothers me. I don't know if it's her eyes that sometimes come across like a cross-eyed or her lips. Or it might have been her face is a bit chubby. I don't know.The cast seemed pretty good and I'm very much looking forward to the lakorn.
Yeah i think the same too, Ja there is something about her that doesn't really draw my attention. And as for Yard she sometime she looks old and
young too but i think she's overact like she is trying too hard to be sexy something to overated too. But i would prefer Gale more cos i think
Gale is just simple not trying too hard just averages. Ja and Yard acting isn't that good too in some of their lakorn. I've watched 'hua jai 2 pak'
wow Gale's crying is not bad too but she is lesser than the old gen like for example - Anne.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Gale does have a simplicity to her. When are we going to see anymore BTS stuff with this lakorn. I enjoyed watching the interaction between Grate and Matt. Their friendship is too cute. I think the more comfortable the stars are with each other the more they are willing to go the extra mile when it comes to onscreen stuff. :) Can't wait for this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gale does have a simplicity to her. When are we going to see anymore BTS stuff with this lakorn. I enjoyed watching the interaction between Grate and Matt. Their friendship is too cute. I think the more comfortable the stars are with each other the more they are willing to go the extra mile when it comes to onscreen stuff. :) Can't wait for this.
Me too i can't wait to but theres no BTS on this lakorn yet.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice...I don't think there's going to be much on this lakorn until filming is about to wrap up. I do want to see a teaser...But oh, well. Next year it is then. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice...I don't think there's going to be much on this lakorn until filming is about to wrap up. I do want to see a teaser...But oh, well. Next year it is then. :)
Yeah Merit your on the right track, i've been searching for updates on this too but nothing yet. Both Au and Great are so handsome. Both guys look the same height.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Grate has....how do I put this, the longer you look at him the cuter he is. First glance he's not attractive at least to me. But the more you look at him the more I like him. :) I prefer him being dark like that. Hopefully, he doesn't try to get any lighter. There are not that many dark skin guys...everyone seemed to want to be light skin because it an "in" thing but somehow being dark fits Grate.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Grate has....how do I put this, the longer you look at him the cuter he is. First glance he's not attractive at least to me. But the more you look at him the more I like him. :) I prefer him being dark like that. Hopefully, he doesn't try to get any lighter. There are not that many dark skin guys...everyone seemed to want to be light skin because it an "in" thing but somehow being dark fits Grate.
In my opinion Grate and Au some how looks alike, its their figure. Yeah dark tan skin looks good and not much are dark skin. Au looks half of white and dark too his maybe Thai/Chinese. And seriously Matt look so mature than her age.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Matt does look a bit mature for her age. To me, it's Ok because it's the pretty mature...LOL...In turn, she can play with older N'ek and look fine. Because then it doesn't look like the guy is rocking the cradle. Mart is a lot older than Matt be somehow with that maturity of hers that look cute together.

Sigh...after this lakorn it'll be a bit before I'm going to watch anything else. The only other lakorn this year I'm looking forward to is the one with barry/yaya...waiting for a good slap/kiss lakkorn. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Matt does look a bit mature for her age. To me, it's Ok because it's the pretty mature...LOL...In turn, she can play with older N'ek and look fine. Because then it doesn't look like the guy is rocking the cradle. Mart is a lot older than Matt be somehow with that maturity of hers that look cute together.

Sigh...after this lakorn it'll be a bit before I'm going to watch anything else. The only other lakorn this year I'm looking forward to is the one with barry/yaya...waiting for a good slap/kiss lakkorn. :)
Oh i like your comment Merit. There's lakorn that i am waiting to tune in too. Like i'm waiting for Rome/Ploy but she's not the n'ek plus this lakorn with Grate,Matt,Au,Gale. Au's next lakorn is 'Rabum Duang Dao' with Ploy Cherman and more upcoming. I'm not a huge fan of Mart his acting isn't that good now he looks old. Matt/Mart it looks to me as uncle and niece. Matt also has a uncomfirm lakorn with Rome, its a remake of 'Prissana'.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSPZy7fmuHI

It looks like Matt is going to be one fiesty N'ek in here. There are going to be a lot of good scenes between her and Grate. The more I see them together the cuter they get.