Kulurb See Dum

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHA...i'm still waiting for someone to upload this through anything else besides megaload. it takes like a whole day for me to download one episode.

man, i want to see this so bad! grrrr lol

natty

Chubs
ruby4u said:
is mew and chakrit about the same age??
[post="12279"][/post]​

nope i think mew is like a little older then chakrit by what? 5? but chakrit and her husband kong are good friends.. they went to school together or something like that not sure.. they spoke about it during the filming on daokrachai

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is much younger than Mew...well...younger by 6 or 7 years i think.....hmmm...he's been paired up with a few n'eks that are older than him...

KiN

sarNie Egg
Thookatha said:
HAHA...i'm still waiting for someone to upload this through anything else besides megaload. it takes like a whole day for me to download one episode.

man, i want to see this so bad! grrrr lol
[post="11994"][/post]​
i'll try to upload for you.. maybe 2morrow.. coz i know how hard it is to download from megaupload..

now, it's very late and i'm uploading another lakorn for the others. so.. i think maybe 2morrow.. okay ?

navy

sarNie Adult
KiN said:
i'll try to upload for you.. maybe 2morrow.. coz i know how hard it is to download from megaupload..

now, it's very late and i'm uploading another lakorn for the others. so.. i think maybe 2morrow.. okay ?
[post="18338"][/post]​
I would love to see it too. Thank you in advance.

ben

sarNie Hatchling
sphek said:
What this lakorn all about?
[post="18693"][/post]​
Basically the p'ek put the n'ek in jail because he tricked her to sign a guilty verdict sign that she killed someone, but it was a accident cos his boss and her were fighting over the gun. (She went over there because he forced her mum to commit suicide). Anyway, she got 15 years in jail. But because she saved someone's life and was good in there, she got out after 5 years. Now she is out to seek revenge on the p'ek and his boss.

kels

man, I"m so behind. I'm just on part 5. But is chakrit in love with his friend's sister? Those that are are watching part 8 or 9, is there is romance between mew and chakrit yet?

ben

sarNie Hatchling
kels said:
man, I"m so behind. I'm just on part 5. But is chakrit in love with his friend's sister? Those that are are watching part 8 or 9, is there is romance between mew and chakrit yet?
[post="18853"][/post]​
Charkit thinks of her as a sister. For him he really likes mew, but she is avoiding him. She's only really using him for her revenge. Part 9 isn't out yet.

ben

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon said:
wow part 9 already?
[post="19221"][/post]​
ep 9 just uploaded into BM. Can't wait to watch it!

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn any good so far? Saw the first episiod and it was kind of tense so I stop. Chakrit was such an a** in this lakorn. :unsure:

donna

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn!!! i agree...Chakrit is a bee in here! he starting to like her though cuz he be looking for her. she likes him too but she too focused on getting her revenge. love it so far n can't wait till it ends

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I watched the first episode and it's got my attention. Like so far but I'm waiting until it ends first to watch it. The suspense will kill me if I start now. I think they make a good pair. Mew looks damn good for her age! Nice sexy body.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hmm...sounds really interesting...i wanna see too. although im a newbie here and dont know my way around yet...im sure i'll get used to it soon. Well...all i have to is that i still LOVE Chakrit....and you gotta admire him for playing new roles and trying new things...although he might come off as an ass....but....aren't that the way its suppose to be in alot of lakorns? They either hate each other or the pra-ek is mean or watever....and then chemistry develops...and yadi yadi yadi..? LOL. But I still love Chakrit!! Pwhahaha...

S

sunflower

i really hope that this lakorn will have a 'reasonable' ending... i wouldn't be able to accept a 'happily ever after' ending with chakrit and mew... hopefully chakrit takes revenge on that asshole and proves that he is not a meaningless creature that was only used to torture the innocent... even if he was beaten up to the point where his face is messed up... he still deserves more punishment... mew should go back to her life in america... thailand is just not the place for her.