Kwan Ausamanee smoking

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahah i think it is funny how the media buy the fact that it is a fake! im a fan of kwan but even I could tell she was soo smoking it...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Thookatha said:
actually, guys, believe or not, there are such things as fake cigarettes. it is used in stage acting, and, more than often, on camera too, for actors and actresses who prefer not to inhibit themselves into the habit. various types of herbs are used to replace the tobacco.
[post="67722"][/post]​
that's pretty rational about the substitute of the cigarette.

but.....after the smoking incident, new pictures and coverage came out about her doing good. i think that's pretty suspicious in doing that. let's concider that she was gonna get kicked out of the entertainment business, so to keep her job and her image, it's pretty logical to come out with a news on her doing good.

so, by LOGICAL reasoning, i think she did smoke that "fake" cig and smokes in general. PERIOD.

thear

sarNie Egg
Thookatha said:
actually, guys, believe or not, there are such things as fake cigarettes. it is used in stage acting, and, more than often, on camera too, for actors and actresses who prefer not to inhibit themselves into the habit. various types of herbs are used to replace the tobacco.

btw, im not sticking up for anyone, just don't want you guys to be misinformed about the existence of "fake" cigarettes.

in terms of getting involved with this matter, i'd rather not. i've quit addressing issues like this now. whether the news may or may not be true will always be a mystery no matter how you see it be "confirmed". so why even bother jumping back and forth to attend to matters dealing with actors and their personal lives v.s. actors and their skills. i could care less. LOL
[post="67722"][/post]​
Yes, you're right that there is such thing as a "fake" cigarette. It's called a placebo; normally used in research and so forth - not the real thing.

Anyhow, I could care less what the girl is doing because I never was a fan of hers; just wanted to reiterate that there is such thing as fake cigarettes.

Mint27

was this cigaretter real?? I thought it looked fake because it was a REALLY long one when I saw the pix.

anyways, it could be that Kwan is trying to get noticed or more popular but using that fake cigarette.

recently..lots of thai stars are beginning to do rear and crazy things.

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
what do i think? well first off, i wanna know how they proved the fact that the cigarette was a fake? i mean what do they mean by a fake cigarette? never heard of such a thing - well maybe the gum kind, but gum cigarettes don't light up. and why in the world would she be smoking a fake cigarette anyway? i think she should just come clean and admit it. or at least come up with a more plausibe excuse, cause this one is sooo lame. Cause the pictures of her with the cigarettes weren't photoshoped in or anything. if you watch the video you could clearly see the cigarette in her hand. she clearly says "No, I don't smoke." Then her friends says "'Thor lae' look at your hand." To which Kwan laughs and responses "No...I'm just holding it for my friend" as she continues to smoke. So yeah to say that the cigarette is a fake is just a joke. I really wanna know how in the world they concluded that the cigarette is a fake.

And I know people are gonna ask what's the big deal about smoking is? Well one is that kwan is still underage considering the fact that she's only 16. But the big hoopla is more about the fact that she always claims herself to be this innocent, goody-goody who's a mama's girl. whenever rumors about her surface, her general response is I woulnd't do that I'm still so young and innocent and my mother would never approve.

As for her good deed pictures, it's an obvious attempt to reclaim her innocent image. and i know that she claims she didn't know that the pictures were being taken, but she was obviously aware of the camera as she was posing for the pics. but ne ways, just cause you do good deeds like donating blood and making merit, doesn't mean that you can't do anything bad like smoking....

you are so right i totally agree i believe that after that whole news shyt tat shes trying to cover it up by doing good deeds. so theyll tnk shes still innocent . omg come on people are ou that stupid i mean especially that news about her and bee matika i know its old but you know tat she is not innocent you can just look at her and tell.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
THE TRUTH : Kwan Ausamanee Waitayanon almost lost her career when the video images of her smoking a cigarette came to surface all over world wide web.

However, it has been proven that the cigarette in her hand on that night was in fact, a fake ciggie and not the real thing!

The latest pictures of Kwan to come out, is photographs of Kwan doing good deeds such as attending the Thai temple and donating blood!

what do you guys think? buy it?

~~~ interlove~~~
I Knew it....

mystreet

sarNie Egg
OMG KWAN SMOKES :eek:

oh, the trauma D:
This wonderful, youthful celebrity has decided to corrupt herself with the same thing that billions of other people in the world have, we've got to end her career!

I'm going to throw myself off a cliff now )):

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
there are such things as fake cigarettes hehehe..

i'll still like kwan no matter wat.. there is always something wrong celebs do .. it's their life.. up to them wat they want to do..

skies

sarNie Adult
smoke or not, so what...it's obviously her business and the media is always snooping around anyways....i mean if she wants to smoke, go ahead....overtime she'll learn her lesson to be healthy...i don't see what the big problem is....heck, A LOT of people smoke.... like i said in some other post...people have flaws, just that some flaws shine brighter than others...
and about her being fake...ugh, i think every celebrity is fake....EVERYONE

mystreet

sarNie Egg
smoke or not, so what...it's obviously her business and the media is always snooping around anyways....i mean if she wants to smoke, go ahead....overtime she'll learn her lesson to be healthy...i don't see what the big problem is....heck, A LOT of people smoke.... like i said in some other post...people have flaws, just that some flaws shine brighter than others...
AMEN :yahoo:

Seriously, if the girl wants to smoke, let her get a kick out of it for a while. I get really annoyed with Thai gossip, drives me crazy. It's like, you want to end an actresses career just because she could *possibly* be smoking? Wouldn't you rather do it because she sucks at acting or something? (which IMO she doesn't)

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I don't care if she smokes or not as long as she can act. Smoking is bad for her health for sure; however, it is her personal problem. Think about it, many Chinese and American Actors and Actress do smoke; however, nobody cares about it.

skies

sarNie Adult
AMEN :yahoo:

Seriously, if the girl wants to smoke, let her get a kick out of it for a while. I get really annoyed with Thai gossip, drives me crazy. It's like, you want to end an actresses career just because she could *possibly* be smoking? Wouldn't you rather do it because she sucks at acting or something? (which IMO she doesn't)
yes yes :D

I don't care if she smokes or not as long as she can act. Smoking is bad for her health for sure; however, it is her personal problem. Think about it, many Chinese and American Actors and Actress do smoke; however, nobody cares about it.
yes yes :D

I just wished people would look more into a person's talent than what's on the outside or what the person does....because honestly, there are some cute/pretty actors and actresses out there but their talent and skills are just way out of professionalism....and i'm not saying kwan is one heck of a good actress or even as a person...just saying that we can't always expect people to be our role models and expect them to be perfect when we're not even perfect ourselves...well, although i adore her in some ways i still think she has a lot to learn especially coming from such a background and gaining stardom in such little time...and i say let her be whoever she wants to be and do whatever she wants to do, good or bad, right or wrong, and let her learn some lessons about life...

noungning

Heartless
well those that say let her do what she wants... i think u guys are not seeing it the way the other million or so are..

kwan is an actress... young girls looks at her and say "oh i wanna be like kwan, she's so pretty"

something like smoking, when the kids sees her smoking, they'd think it's okay to smoke, and even relate it to ...if i smoke i might be skinny and pretty just like kwan. so u get the drift?

that's why it's NOT ok for a celebrity in thailand to be on drugs, to smoke, sleep around, act provocative, etc.

there are people out there, believe it or not, they will see these celebrities for everything they do and try to be like them... come on... even the korean trend and hair dos they copy, this is just smoking, why wouldn't they?

and on the real, do u really watch kwan because she's ONLY got talent? or do u watch her because she's pretty and has some talent, because i'm positive many people on this forum doesn't watch a lakorn of someone with pure talent but looks like they are constipated.

mystreet

sarNie Egg
well those that say let her do what she wants... i think u guys are not seeing it the way the other million or so are..

kwan is an actress... young girls looks at her and say "oh i wanna be like kwan, she's so pretty"

something like smoking, when the kids sees her smoking, they'd think it's okay to smoke, and even relate it to ...if i smoke i might be skinny and pretty just like kwan. so u get the drift?

that's why it's NOT ok for a celebrity in thailand to be on drugs, to smoke, sleep around, act provocative, etc.

there are people out there, believe it or not, they will see these celebrities for everything they do and try to be like them... come on... even the korean trend and hair dos they copy, this is just smoking, why wouldn't they?

and on the real, do u really watch kwan because she's ONLY got talent? or do u watch her because she's pretty and has some talent, because i'm positive many people on this forum doesn't watch a lakorn of someone with pure talent but looks like they are constipated.
But do you really think that just because she's a celebrity and people admire her, want to be like her, she's obligated to do what makes her look good?

She probably does that anyways, I'm sure every celebrity does. Lets say she really was smoking (since it's been revealed that it's a fake cig) don't you think she would know something like this is bad for her socially? Not only would she be publicly critisized, but it could end her career.

I don't know about anyone else, but I watch her purely for her acting. I don't care how actors/actresses look, the reason they're called actors is because...they act. Beauty always gives it a major boost, but everyone sees beauty in different ways. I see beauty in great actors.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult

omg ur soo rite..i mean nobody's perfect..shes a human like all of us..let her do wat she wants...its ganna be her responsibility for her own actions. so i dont know why people would care if she smokes or not..her choice!! geeze..plus no one knows if its real or not..so dont even make assumptions if u dont know.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
a long time ago i wasnt a fan of hers i seen her in lakorns before..but i didnt notice her until i started to watch her lakorns i started to love her..so im a fan of hers becuz she has acting skills..not becuz she is pretty...even though she is..so her prettiness is a boost.