Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
"Bee" replaced "Pang"! "Kwarm Ruk Kaung Superstar" Now Started Filming!

http://www.exact.co.th/2008/04/29/exact/1955/

Finally open, the lakorn "Kwarm Ruk Kaung Superstar" of EXACT that has Bee-Namthip replaced Pang-Ornjira. Director Pon-Nipon Piwnain led the cast team including Mos-Patiparn, Nut-Thephassadin, Best-Aticha, Piak-Pisarn, Toom-Chalit, Boom-Runya, and Joob-Pattra doing the blessing ceremony at Siam Commercial Bank - Talad Wangnoi Branch yesterday.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Kate666 for the updates. That's girl Best looks very young. How old is she anyway?
She is. She will turn 20 this year. XDD

But she fits the role. She plays a fangirl who falls in love with the superstar so it's ok. ^^

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Is Captain still in the lakorn
The blessing ceremony was done at filming site, not the GMM Grammy building and it appeared Captain didn't have filming schedule on that day so he didn't show up.

But of course, Captain is in this lakorn. Nut Thephassadin's another role. ^_^

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
wow, bee looks really sexy and beautiful, while best looks gorgeous and cute. mos always hot and adorable.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG. Mos is one sexyyyasss man! *drools* He looks so nice in this lakorn. Best looks super adorablee with those biggg eyes, ehehe. Too bad Captain isn't here >.< I want to see how he looks in this drama. Bee's hair is so orangy, lol Pang and her have the same hair colour wonder if Bee had to dye it for this lakorn. All her drama's I've never seen her hair this light. But gosh she looks real gorgeous and sexyy here! Mos is taller than her :D I cannot wait to see them work together! HOT GUY and HOT GIRL, too bad they won't end up together >.< Grrr!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I cannot wait to see them work together! HOT GUY and HOT GIRL, too bad they won't end up together >.< Grrr!
Yeah...>_< too bad the hot guy and the hot girl won't end up together!! But it's good enough that they will have hot scenes together throughout the lakorn...hahaha. :lol:

Bee dyed her hair for this character for sure. :)

Really can't wait. The filming of this is quite in a rush as scheduled from Monday to Thursday all through May. (Got this from Best's website.)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I know they just start filming but have they mentioned when it is going to air??
Fastest, they can. Probably after Trab Sin Din Fah or Ngao Asoke.

They mentioned before that it would be the third Exact drama to air. And then, moved to the fourth. (At that time, they said it as if it would be aired while still filming.)

It's up to how soon they can film the drama.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
gosh I love bee! now I want HER to be n'ek...ah, I'mma be bummed out now knowing that she isn't n'ek...she's so hot!

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for adding more pics..Mos look soo cute and hot too..can't wait until this lakorn air