Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
That's what it is. But the story is taking us to just right after he received his 3rd award.
he has 4 awards anf the story starts after his third award, so does it mean he has chosen his family and career and not his love? by love i want to say best...

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Pra-ek will love nang-ek certainly. This is a happy-ending lakorn.

Man...just watch the lakorn. I'm more into following the tense story than worrying about the end.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Gosh, finally I can watch another lakorn! I totally LOVE MOS and Best! They look good together and the fact that Best is young makes her even more suitable for the role. Bee looks super hot and captain looks awesome too! This is really a good cast by the way, also, I tend to like Exact's lakorn so I'm sure I would like this one too. :p Those were some hot kissing scene, r they real since they seem real? ;)

kate666: thanks for the eng. sub! LOL, It is funny because after I watch the one without the sub, I would go back and watch the one with the sub since I can't understand thai. Thanks a ton! :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Pra-ek will love nang-ek certainly. This is a happy-ending lakorn.

Man...just watch the lakorn. I'm more into following the tense story than worrying about the end.
i just don't want to cry again after an exact's lakorn :lmao:

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm...i'm thinking maybe the reason why gun would want to be with natedao is because he might just want to win over tee because they are, after all, superstars...lol...just my thinking...

skies

sarNie Adult
awe...i'm liking the interaction between gun and baan...cute...and i just adore puern's eyes, they're huge...lol...she looks like a little girl...

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I I've only seen epi one, but the stuff happening right now is jst a flashback right? Cuz right at the start of epi 1 theaward show was at present then it flashbacked to like 2 years ago and it sounded as if Mos was retelling his story like they did with Songkram Nangfah...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WOW! I THOUGHT TODAIS EPISODE WAS GOOD!
HAHA I CAN WAIT TILL TMRS EPISODE! I REALLY LIKE HOW BAAN AND GARN MET!
IT WAS SUPER KUTE! ESPECIALLY WHEN BEST WAS SCREAMING AND HIDING BEHIND THOSE CURTAINS!
HAHA=]

I I've only seen epi one, but the stuff happening right now is jst a flashback right? Cuz right at the start of epi 1 theaward show was at present then it flashbacked to like 2 years ago and it sounded as if Mos was retelling his story like they did with Songkram Nangfah...
Yep. I'm thinking it's a flashback like in "songkram nangfah," too.

so far, it doesn't even seem like mos loves bee... more like he's just into her for the easy lay. bee's hott in this one though. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've just finished monday's episode and it's very funny. best sreamed 3 times! my nephew likes this scene, she always wants me to rewatch this scene, she's 2 years old... what's the name of best in this lakorn? she talks too fast and i don't understand it.