Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone see today's epi yet?

IS the R-scene today? is it? is it?

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
there's not a r, it's a :w-scene-pop-corn: ! they did it! too funny how he put her on the bed :lol: i want to know what did he say before she accept...

there's not a r, it's a :w-scene-pop-corn: ! they did it! too funny how he put her on the bed :lol: i want to know what did he say before she accept...
really? that soon? it doesn't even seem like he likes her that way yet. :huh:

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
SO FAR... SO INTERESTING. I WANT TO SEE WHEN MOS STARTS TO LIKE NA'EK. SHE'S SO CUTE AND BEE'S SO PRETTY.

skies

sarNie Adult
i only saw the "willing" scene and i gotta say...she should have just kicked him in the guts and run for it because not only did she sleep with him but also because he thought she was his ex "lover" and girls, what can be worse than that huh??? but it's a lakorn after all and she really does love him so i guess....but really, i can't wait for the woman to get pregnant...all those nauseous symptoms and what not... :D

fanny

sarNie Adult
When Best is looking down she reminds me so much of Namfon Kullanat in Preuksa Sawad. They kinda resemble reachother.
i thought very resemble with Donut. every i see her she remind me of Donut. gosh i like Best,but her role as Parn is so dumb she let Natedao used her. I watch ch.5 lakorn a lot and i notice that most of the time they let the newbie play either very stupid dumb character or very weak can do shit, but i still lakorn it though haha.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today episode is sad: i'm feel sorry for bparn (best), she lost her virginity with a drunk guy who shout the name of an other girl! poor, poor bparn. and garn is such an ass, lets natedoa treat bparn like a maid!! :arrg: :arrg:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i can't stand how the n'ek is so freakin dumb! it wasn't even a willing cuz mos thought she was bee. how can she just sleep with him like that lol i was gonna call the n'ek a slut maybe too harsh haha... however the real slut is bee and i don't know what mos see in her. i wonder if the n'ek is gonna get any stronger or is she just gonna be like that for the entire lakorn?!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't stand how the n'ek is so freakin dumb! it wasn't even a willing cuz mos thought she was bee. how can she just sleep with him like that lol i was gonna call the n'ek a slut maybe too harsh haha... however the real slut is bee and i don't know what mos see in her. i wonder if the n'ek is gonna get any stronger or is she just gonna be like that for the entire lakorn?!
bee is very sexy in this lakorn, garn think with his p not with his brain :loool:

Kelly

i did not like how Best just let Mos sleep with her like that....she coulda fought back...
shes kinda dumb i know she likes him and all but man he was drunk and calling another girls name!
when i watched that scene i was like she wanted it!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i did not like how Best just let Mos sleep with her like that....she coulda fought back...
shes kinda dumb i know she likes him and all but man he was drunk and calling another girls name!
when i watched that scene i was like she wanted it!
she loves him. you are weak with the person you love...

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I agree- N'ek is super dumb.

But I feel like I can't get into this drama as much because the N'ek shows hardly any emotion other than crying. And everyone else just has too much emotion!

Best is really cute- but I really think they miscasted her for this part.

I hope next week's episodes are better. I do love Mos... I do!

thea

sarNie Hatchling
best barely have any lines...all you hear from her mouth almost in every scene esp w/ mos...is ka...and kartood=sorry...lol not sure if i spelled it right...getting lil annoyed w/ this lakorn actually the only good part of this is the songs lol + mos and captain. if only they give n'ek more speaking lines and start at least speaking up. anywho can someone answer this what exactly is n'ek character relation to mos and his mom...? a friend of the family or something? or helper to mos mom and a maid to mos?

little

sarNie Adult
Ban"s mom tell Garn's mom to take care of her. Since Ban call Garn's mom Paa which means aunt. Maybe ban's mom is her younger sister. Not sure or maybe the moms are friends or just neighbors before

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
The next week epi...Nad will surely take advantage of Parn and use her like a slave. And stupid she is, Parn will do it and Mos will do nothing about but just watch...How stupid can both of them be...