La-ong Dao(Scenario)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
what is this movie about?
I'll try to write the summary of this lakorn for you...So don't get mad if my writing is a bit off.
Kong just came back from America to his dad's furneral and found out his dad made a will ...inorder for him to inherit his dad's multi million dollar estate he have to marry la Ong Dao (whom his dad adapted when she was 5 yrs old)
The last time he saw la ong dao, is when they were real young and she was fat and ugly... so he figure she is so ugly that no one want to marry her so his dad made him marry her. So He didn't want to marry some ugly girl and He already have a g/f. In the will, if La Ong Dao write him a letter that she's the one who didn't want to marry him, he would inherit all his dad's money. He try to pay his friend to hit on La ong dao....
Then When he saw La ong dao and saw how beautiful she is, he fell inlove with her but didn't want to admit it.
then his friend saw La ong dao, he fell inlove with her. la ong doa got a job at a palace as the queen secretary (whom she later found out that the queen is her grandmother) so La ong dao is really a princess. I don't want to spoil the story for u... My friend hate it when I tell them the ending...
This lakorn is a remake and it's really good....

numfon

sarNie Adult
Chewy~

oh gosh... it's been SO long...:wacko:
i know for sure Pol was the p'ek, though. i think it was his first lakon. the n'ek was Oum - Siriyakon Pukawate. umm.. the storyline has a lot to do with politics. it's basically about a news reporter, Jintapatee (Oum) trying to reveal the true face of one of the corrupted 'high' politicians in Thailand. i think Pol's character is the prime minister's secretary or something... and she helps the n'ek find the truth because he's considered an 'insider'. and uh.. yea! lol they kinda work together and eventually for in love.

i agree with daringangel. Tik would've been one helluva hott "CoCo"! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pol is good looking in this la korn. he match as a prince. his character is so sweet and mature. but i kind of think he's still a bit young to play this role because the prince is suppose to be older. he's suppose to be older than pra aek and he's also nang aek's dad younger brother(not real brother but cousin) this la korn is fun to watch the part that a lot of guys like nang aek and pra aek is so jealous. and nang aek just make him more jealous by going with other guys. i like jealous pra aek .and nang aek and pra aek like to argue, she is stubborn won't listen to him. which is fun to watch.but i still think if pra aek is someone else it would be better. i would enjoy it more.and yeah Kong ruin the song to Laongdao. Billy verison was much better. but Aom look very pretty in this la korn.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
off topic: omg iamnowhere, i love your banner of andrew/janie!
Thanks, Tinah!!!!

AWWWWWW, why does Pol have to be sooooooo dreamy????? lol..hehehhehheh. Chewy, I guess we have a thing with guys and their white suits hahahhahahhahhah. They just look so hot in them!!!!! Reminds me of Ken in Nueng nai Suang. Yes, Episode 7 was great!!!! Pol is such a gentleman and Kong is soooooooooo jealous LOL I'm having a hard time deciding who Aom should really go with :wacko: :wacko: And for those who were worried that Aom wouldn't be stubborn enough, oh yes I think she got the part down as we can see in this episode. I can't wait to see today's episode!! OMG Kong is going to try to some :wub: today LOL!!!!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Thanks, Tinah!!!!

AWWWWWW, why does Pol have to be sooooooo dreamy????? lol..hehehhehheh. Chewy, I guess we have a thing with guys and their white suits hahahhahahhahhah. They just look so hot in them!!!!! Reminds me of Ken in Nueng nai Suang. Yes, Episode 7 was great!!!! Pol is such a gentleman and Kong is soooooooooo jealous LOL I'm having a hard time deciding who Aom should really go with :wacko: :wacko: And for those who were worried that Aom wouldn't be stubborn enough, oh yes I think she got the part down as we can see in this episode. I can't wait to see today's episode!! OMG Kong is going to try to some :wub: today LOL!!!!!!

:loool: :drool: only certain people look in the white suit!!! :drool: so yes when someone come along and easy on the eyes..you take it...HAHAA

i can't wait until epi 8. man you really do see the jealousy from beginning to end ....well so far...HAHAH

i got to get the HQ of epi 7 because Pol just look more dreamy on the HQ HAHAHHA!!!!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
man i miss seeing pol as the pr'ak, he was always one of fav pr'ak. brings back memory of his old lakorns.

just wondering is this lakorn following the old version at all? i watched the one w/ Siriam along time ago and can't really recall what went on.

puey is so annoying, my mom thought she was transexual. lol

overall this lakorn is pretty fun to watch cuz aom just so cute.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for uploading this! This is got to be one of the best lakorns ever! P'Aom is soooooo pretty! :yahoo: :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
AHHHHH AOM AND POL!!! *BREATHE*

I HOPE EXACT PAIRED THEM SINCE POL HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THEM LATLY.

i only saw tape 1 and looking forward to the next. Alot of people whos watching it where I live said they enjoy it alot and its still good like the old version.

yeh watching Pol brings back old memories. *sigh* if only we see him often

Ive always wanted him to pair up with Aom too

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished watching episode 9. The previews for the next episode look awesome; especially when Aom and the n'rai were on the water...about to crash into each other. :eek:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just watch it also!!!! it's getting good.... don't know what is going to happen next.... certainly I don't remember them going to the beach in the first one... unless i got bored with it..... hehehhehehhe anyway funny how the two guys were fighting over Aom's bag!!!! LOL Definitely enjoying the humor in this one. And geezzzzz Pei has to be soooooo annoying!!!! arrrrghhhhhhhhhh..... don't even know why she's Kong's girlfriend to begin with. Pol really does match the prince role.... wish they made him p'ek again awwwww....... yep next episode does look intense!!!!! Will p'ek save la ong dao in time??? lol hehehheheh

tinah

sarNie Coma
man i was so exciting thinking i was gonna watch tape 2 this week but when i went to the vdo store they still havent finish recording!!..goodness

Babyt

sarNie Elites
liking this lakorn sooo far...the only thing about this is tho..Pei's character totally overreacts all the time...its sooo annoying..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yes... Pei.. Pei... she's getting to me too!!!!! ARRRRGGHHHHHH just want to throw water at her so all her eye makeup will run........ :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
dito on Peis characters and how shes overrating..oh and the make-up is tooooo much!...they went overboad on that

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
her make up is hella scary.....hahahaha...she looks like a skank....hahahha....tooo much make up on the na`rais face....love this lakorn..

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha i think pei's make-up suits her character -- extremely overboard. :wacko:
grrrrrrrrr.. i wanted to pull her hair so much when she snatched La-ong Dao's car.

Pol's opening scene is better than Kong's. ..what in the heck?! LOL

Coco's falling for La-ong Dao reeeeally fast. eieiei.. it's so funny when he gets jealous. he attacks everyone..hahahaha i love it when he was strangling his friend. so funny. :lol:
i lurrrrrrrve how he's starting to call himself P' when he speaks to La-ong Dao! too sweet! :wub:

aaaaaah!! the theme song is growing on me so much! it sounds so...sweet..omg i don't even know how to explain it. lol

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Small synopsis of this week's episodes. Don't really feel like translating it though.

วันจันทร์ที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550

Monday the 12th

สดายุ (พล ตัณฑเสถียร) เห็น กรกฏ (ก้อง สหรัถ) กับ ละอองดาว (อ้อม พิยดา) ชอบประชดประชันกัน เลยวางแผนทำตัวใกล้ชิดกับละอองดาว เพื่อดูพฤติกรรมกรกฏว่าจะหึงหรือเปล่า ?

วันอังคารที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550

Tuesday the 13th

ผดาชไม (เป้ย ปานวาด) หมั่นไส้ที่ละอองดาวมีหนุ่มๆมะรุมมะตุ้มรุมรัก เลยแกล้งขี่สกู๊ตเตอร์ชนละอองดาวจมหายไปในทะเล

วันพุธที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550

Wednesday the 14th

ละอองดาวโกรธจนพูดไม่ออก เมื่อรู้ความจริงเรื่องกรกฏจ้าง ธัชชัย (เอ็ม อภินันท์) มาจีบตน เพราะต้องการให้พินัยกรรมเป็นโมฆะ

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550

Thursday the 15th

เพราะน้อยใจกรกฏ ละอองดาวตัดสินใจไปขออาศัยกับจ้าวพราวนภางค์ (จารุวรรณ ปัญโญภาส) ที่วังนพดล กรกฏรู้ตัวว่าผิดรีบตามไปง้อทันที

Credt to exact

I was reading the whole storyline summary on sanook. And sounds mean, but hopefully they keep in the last pt that happens w/ the nang rai. lol
She really annoys me. The way she talks and stuff. In the other lakorns she's in she doesn't bug me as much, but in La Ong Dao she is so annoying.

Pol is so cute. I found his 1st scene funny though. His smile was weird, a little creepy. :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Small synopsis of this week's episodes. Don't really feel like translating it though.

Credt to exact
I was reading the whole storyline summary on sanook. And sounds mean, but hopefully they keep in the last pt that happens w/ the nang rai. lol
She really annoys me. The way she talks and stuff. In the other lakorns she's in she doesn't bug me as much, but in La Ong Dao she is so annoying.

Pol is so cute. I found his 1st scene funny though. His smile was weird, a little creepy. :lol:
Thanks for the article, sabrinajen......Yes, Pe's level of annoyance is increasing by the episode arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! LOL .........hahhhehehhhe We just love to hate her. I have to agree with you on Pol, but that smile kind of grows on you after awhile.