Lakorn Game

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Here's more of mines… these should be easy.. I'll give you guys easy points..hahahah…

n'ek found a picture of p'ek and fell in love with him. One day she went to an antique store and bought a very old mirror. When the mirror calls, she goes into the mirror which leads her to meet the man in the photo, wow dream come true.

p'ek is a photographer. He ditches his fiancée and went to Vietnam where he meets n'ek. Later on he lost his memory.

n'ek father passed away when she was little. She has a stepmother, a stepsister, and a stepbrother who abuses her everyday. She was sent away to a school far away. When she arrived there she met a mysterious man. He showed her where to go then disappeared. Years later she is grown up. She received a letter from a man who is willing to pay for her school expenses. So she continued schooling and became a teacher. p'ek hires her to be a teacher for his daughter. She decides to write letters to the mysterious man and tell him about her life. They decided to meet but he never showed up. What she doesn't know is that he has been by her side all along.

n'ek is dating p'ek brother. p'ek mother disapproved and asked him to help separate them. p'ek kidnaps n'ek and locks her in a cabin in the forest. He tortures her. She hates him. And later on he rapes her also… horny bastard… haha…j/k..

n'ek and p'ek met and it was like love at first sight and they decided to get married. n'ek has an evil twin sister who is also in love with p'ek. On their wedding day, the evil sister smuggled n'ek with some sleeping medicine so she fainted and the evil sister took her place and married p'ek… stupid p'ek couldn't tell the difference that she is not n'ek… what a pighead…

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Sah said:
#2: The Nang'ek and Pra'ek are haunted by a spirit of a mysterious woman. Her spirit lives in the ocean and comes out during the night to suck the blood of helpless humans.
[post="87228"][/post]​
I know which one you're talking about but I just don't know the title or their names.. damn! The mysterious woman is actually her sister in their past lives. Somehow her spirit just can't rest in peace.

L

lalalek

Ou Ou Ou.....i think that i know this one.....okay

1st one is it that one old movie with Tu Sarunyu and Ann Sirium?

2nd one, is it Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur with Dan Worawade and Janie T?

3rd, is it Jangera with Willy McIntosh and Joy Siriluk?

So did i get any of it right????? :w000t:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
I know which one you're talking about but I just don't know the title or their names.. damn! The mysterious woman is actually her sister in their past lives. Somehow her spirit just can't rest in peace.
[post="87457"][/post]​

Mae Yanang? Was the n'ek and the spirit played by the same woman? If so that should be it but I don't remember the blood sucking part.

S

sunflower

jeanie said:
Mae Yanang?  Was the n'ek and the spirit played by the same woman? If so that should be it but I don't remember the blood sucking part.
[post="87512"][/post]​

i thought it was paka rung see dum :sweat: starring touch ... ionno.. wild guess

Sah

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
i thought it was paka rung see dum :sweat: starring touch ... ionno.. wild guess
[post="87518"][/post]​

Haha, correct!

Sah

sarNie Elites
Fearless said:
n'ek is dating p'ek brother. p'ek mother disapproved and asked him to help separate them. p'ek kidnaps n'ek and locks her in a cabin in the forest. He tortures her. She hates him. And later on he rapes her also… horny bastard… haha…j/k..
[post="87449"][/post]​
Was this "Jone Plon Jai" with Num and Donut?

Fearless said:
n'ek and p'ek met and it was like love at first sight and they decided to get married. n'ek has an evil twin sister who is also in love with p'ek. On their wedding day, the evil sister smuggled n'ek with some sleeping medicine so she fainted and the evil sister took her place and married p'ek… stupid p'ek couldn't tell the difference that she is not n'ek… what a pighead…
[post="87449"][/post]​
Ehh.. I'm not sure if it happened in this lakorn 'cause it's pretty old and my memory is ehh but was the one when Ann Thongprasom played the twins? I don't remember the title..

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
GueSs said:
She's a Thai actress that goes to Austriala to learn how to kayak for her lakorn and P'ek is her intsructor. He goes to the airport late to pick her up, which makes her loses her baggage, she blames it on him. He doesn't know that she's an actress, she doesn't say anything until her finds out from his aunt and friends. He falls for her, they fall for each other but she has a boyfriend he doesn't know about that he finds out about. HEr manager tries to keep them away form each other a long with her bf. He agrees to meet her one night but her bf stalls her knowing about that meeting she gets there late and waits she calls his house and his friend that likes him picks up and never tells him. He finds out to late, N'ek get sick and decidees to go back to Thailand. Pek follows her there and they agree to meet again. There her boyfriend planned a press to go there and blame everything on him. Later they find out about it. In the end she with p'ek in Aus and they are married.
[post="87624"][/post]​
Hmmm I'm thindking this is the lakorn with Peter Crop and Marsha call Sai Lom Gub Sang Deaw or something.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult

I know it starred Eg Ekarat and Aey Assiriya, but I don't know the title.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Sah said:
Was this "Jone Plon Jai" with Num and Donut?
Ehh.. I'm not sure if it happened in this lakorn 'cause it's pretty old and my memory is ehh but was the one when Ann Thongprasom played the twins? I don't remember the title..
[post="87596"][/post]​

First one correct. Second one wrong

Fearless

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:

I know it starred Eg Ekarat and Aey Assiriya, but I don't know the title.
[post="87737"][/post]​

You're correct! The title was Fad Long Hong.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lek_24/7 said:
So Fearless, how many points did i get???
[post="87778"][/post]​

You get 3 points. But I'm not keeping track of the scores. I think Sarn is supposed to do that.

How come no one is participating. People we need more summaries!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i tihnk dis is the score if i miss someone point holller out lOL .. i might over look ok :lmao:

SnowFlakes = 1

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 19 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 5

sarN = 12 point

Bluemoon = 10 points

jeanie= 2 points

pze = 3

T3rRi408= 1

Sah =1

SunnyS =1

lek_24/7 = 3

GueSs

TyziR
First you ignore me! Then you didn't spell my name correctly and now you leave me out of my 1point??? -_-
Just because I'm a STRAIGHT guy doesn't mean I don't have feelings!
Ok!

THis princess runs away from her mom cause she doesn't want to be engaged to this prince! She meets to doctor who has this haunting pass! His maid blacksmail him cause he killed his wife but she really did. His wife ex lover comes back to tell everyone she is really the one that killed his wife!

sarN

sarNie Granny
GueSs said:
First you ignore me! Then you didn't spell my name correctly and now you leave me out of my 1point??? -_-
Just because I'm a STRAIGHT guy doesn't mean I don't have feelings!
Ok!
OMG my bad hahahhaha

Guss =1

SnowFlakes = 1

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 19 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 5

sarN = 12 point

Bluemoon = 10 points