Lakorn Makeup

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what kind of makeup they use on the female characters in lakorns? Every time I see a n'ek or n'rai cry, their faces almost never get ruin. It stays like, perfect, you know what I mean? I'm thinking "What makeup are they using? I sure would like to get some of that."

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I agree... Everytime they cry they make up still look pretty. I think they used waterproof but I try waterproof to cry it still look mess up for me lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm...interesting. I'll have to start using primer. I wear minimal make up; have good skin so I don't wear much make up but my sister and friends wear more make up; maybe I should start trying out on primer lol

What brand is better with primer?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm, I use primer too but since I have very oily skin, my face tends to shine mid-day causing my makeup to smudge. It might just be the primer. I use the eye primer from urban decay as well and can confirm that it's good, but haven't tried the face version. Since oil never breaks out on my eyes (just t-zone area), I can't say if the face version will work. I should test it by using the eye primer on my t-zone and see. Urban decay also has this mattifying cream that I use where you dab it on the areas of your face (over your makeup) where it normally shines due to oil seepage. It's suppose to block oil/moisture by hydrating the area, giving your skin a matte look. Bought it at a Sephora in Vegas since it worked so well while I was there. Once I got back home to Hawaii though, even that couldn't keep the oil out. Probably because of the humidity.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It depends on what type of skin you have and if you really want to search for a good primer, it takes a lot of trial and error to find the right one. I wouldn't recommend using an eye primer as your face primer.

If you have oily skin, I recommend trying either Smashbox Photo Finish Light, Benefit Porefessional or Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer. I'd also suggest using some type of blotting or mattifying powder to set your makeup like Mac's Blot Powder or a cheaper alternative is Maybelline's Dream Matte (unless you're really concerned about products with parabens then avoid this one). If you prefer a loose powder, I recommend Tarte's Smooth Operator.

Another product you might want to look into is a setting spray. Both the Skindanavia and Urban Decay ones work pretty decently. I have a very oily t-zone and personally find that of all the sprays, Skindanavia The Original works best in terms of keeping my oils at bay.

I don't have dry or normal skin so I can't say much but the L'oreal Studio Secrets and Revlon Photo Ready would be nice ones to start off with if you've never tried a primer before.

If you have oily eyelids and UDPP doesn't work for you, try Lorac Behind the Scene or Nars Pro Prime Smudge.