Lakorns with a horrible ending/left you haning

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure about everyone else but lately it seems like most lakorns are being draged on too long and then they rush to end it leaving lots and lots of blanks in the end. For example like in Prajun Lay Payuk: it ended with a open question. Like what happend to om?? i mean it didnt show him at the temple and gamboom what happend with her??? I loved the movie and enjoyed watching it but it just left lots of blanks... Lots of other lakorns have also done this

cecilia

Staff member
^probably b/c they want to do a sequel to this .. (i heard rumors has it that they plan to do one)

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
Really?!?!?! Thats good i would like to see it. But then there's also Hong Fah. The guy who took over the country died like nothing. No war no battle no nothing jus got shot by tle and thats it

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
all the lakorns where n'ek should be pregnant and they're not, only have stomach problems :angry: . i always feel like it misses something. for example: long ngao jun with kob and stefan, dao pra sook with kob and sonram (she should be pregnant in this one if we count how many times they did it ^_^ ), jam leuy rak and more!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i couldnt agree more with wat u said!!!
i want babies in lakorns!!!! lol..
oh my beloved jlr.. arisoya was in the making only lol.. crap.. ahaha.. XD

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i couldnt agree more with wat u said!!!
i want babies in lakorns!!!! lol..
oh my beloved jlr.. arisoya was in the making only lol.. crap.. ahaha.. XD
I wanted baby in JLR too!! I miss the good ol days where there were babies. Besides Sawan Biang & Por Noo Been Superstar, every other lakorn nowadays are all false pregnancy. Now that they are showing real kisses, it seems as though they're taking away the 'accidents' happen thing or they're taking away babies because they're making it up with multiple love scenes.

I hate how the recent Exact lakorn just ended. The guy got shot and then you don't know who did it. Prob a sequel (but was it even that popular?? the one with Best and Bee)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Most ending to all lakorns are horrible, well not that bad actually lol... it's just tasteless with the beach scene and a pra ek kissing nang ek's forehead or cheek along with a hug. But a simple kiss can really do too. I think it has to do with how they get to the very last scene- the kiss and hug. There are too many to name instead I will give you what I thought was a good ending:

Oum Ruk- loved the ending. I liked the fact that they had a short piece of their life after all those heart aching scenes.

Sawan Bieng 2008- The baby was a plus but Narin kissing Kawee was just amazingly done. Although some may think I am being bias, I'm really not. I loved how they ended with that one tearful joyous kiss. lol it was not a tongue action kiss but it was perfect. It did have some loophole but it wasn't something major. And it didn't leave you blank in the end either.

Ah I can't think right now, there are a few more.

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
Yes i totally agree. I mean the ending doesnt have to end with having a kid but just by putting all the puzzle together and not leave anything out. Like with Por Nu Pen Superstar, the ending was perfect. It showed them finally happy with their life and getting married with the family and kids. Also not leaving anyone out. I like the fact how Gino appeared at the very end! I like it how there was no blank spots

pleurng payu! I don't really even remember why, but I remember how deflated that ending was! the lakorn was good and I expected this amazing ending, but the ending left all these loose ends!

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
i can think of a horrible ending one...lol. it's waaaaaaaaaay old.
it's called "Gua ja teung wun nun"

the pra'ek of it has kinda disappeared from the scene, and the nang'ek now plays nang'rai in recent lakorns. (she was the girl in "pee neung peuan gun..." w/ Oil, Tao and Ann)

the story line = pra'ek gets involved w/ drugs, etc; nang'ek is poor, helps him blah blah blah.

ending: they live happily ever after ======= NOT. pra'ek turns his life around, and then gets shot and becomes PARALYZED. ending: she's crying and he's in a wheelchair, totally retarded.

the movie/morals were good and entertaining, but that ending was just HORRIBLE.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I feel that most Exact lakorn endings leave me hanging. I can't name them off the top of my head...oh I remember one: Artit Ching Duang with Aom & Nat. It started out good--I liked Aom's acting, but I was upset at the false romance in there (even if it was more about Aom & Nok than Aom & Nat) and how they ended it--she jumped off a bridge. Also, some lakorns that get extended and/or are really long, I believe that they would come up with a good ending, but I get left high and dry, especially with Ch. 7 lakorns :( For me, I don't really remember any HORRIBLE endings but a lot of DISAPPOINTING ones. I guess if I have no expectations, then there will be no disappointment. But without expectations, then there's no point. *sigh* Lakorns: Love to Hate them, but I can't lol.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I'm watching Artid Ching Duang right now and I don't like it at all lol. I'm not liking Rangsee, Parnrawee, and Rangrong at all especially Parnrawee and Rangsee. I hate it when Rangsee's in front of Parnrawee he said that he never loved Sangla and only her, but when he's in front of Rangrong he said that he had never forget her about Sangla. And then there's Parnrawee. I hate it how she's hiding the fact that she's infertile from Rangsee and how she forced Sangla to get an abortion, but it's ok now karma caught up to her. Rangroong is getting revenge lol which is good. Sometimes Rangroong is just too much though haha, but anyway ugh makes me want to slap all three of them! Haha. Ugh and omg when Fahroong talks it's hella annoying especially when she screams! Lol.

when the p'ek or n'ek ends up dying at the end.
those are the best ones. think titanic. :lol: hong nua monkgorn and the sequal are pretty good, too. In both, one of the main lead dies. koogum's also good.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I'm watching Yok Lai Mek right now and eh? It's ok I don't really like it lol. Kat's biological mom made me piss! Haha.

kulyia

RUK
i love the ending to ban sai thong. Very long yet satisfying.

Somehow i also love the ending to leurd kattiya. It had a very sad ending but then i would prefer that than her marrying someone else. lol i like sad endings but they gotta be able to pull it off like aom and tik.

Then one that i totally DISLIKE is the second lakorn joy R and Num S did together after ban sai thong. i was soo disappointed in it.

Another i like is Aom and Captain where Aom is twins. AWESOME lol. But i was kind of puzzled on the older sister and the bodyguard. they should have paired up. but i still like it.

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
I totally agree on Luerd Katiya! I loved that movie and i still cry at the end. I jus think its possible for them to remake the lakorn. Dome will not be a great actor for this role!!

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
i love the ending to ban sai thong. Very long yet satisfying.

Somehow i also love the ending to leurd kattiya. It had a very sad ending but then i would prefer that than her marrying someone else. lol i like sad endings but they gotta be able to pull it off like aom and tik.

Then one that i totally DISLIKE is the second lakorn joy R and Num S did together after ban sai thong. i was soo disappointed in it.

Another i like is Aom and Captain where Aom is twins. AWESOME lol. But i was kind of puzzled on the older sister and the bodyguard. they should have paired up. but i still like it.

I agree about Num and Joy lakorns. There were a lot that I wasnt happy about but another lakorn that I thought had a good ending was Sawan Bieng.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hemarad Aum and Num had a terrible ending it was like the director was too lazy to do an ending so they just did it like the book and planned to make a part 2 and aum and num were too busy so the director was too lazy to find people so they left people hanging. Namtan Mai had a an ok ending, if they were holding their baby when they were walking everything would be perfect. Roy Leh Sanae Rai had a bad ending, like come on your pregnant yet you want to ride on your hubby's shoulders not right, not right, i wanted to see a baby. Lhong Ngao Jun sucked too not only the end but the whole lakorn, the end was so slapped together they rushed it and they forgot that Kob was pregnant. Krung Thep Ratree's ending didn't explain how Rome's mom would except Janie. So many lakorns with bad endings i just forgot, will write more when i remember :blush:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
all lakorns where i want a r or a w but at the end, no! gosh, he should rape her, if i was him i would rape her. taeja rai something with pat n, namfon p and bla bla bla, why por t didn't end with namfon p, huh? you understand now, when a lakorn has my favourites in it and they don't end together.